Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 135 2
- Hmrc software 192 3
- Mehjoo 253 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 191 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 96 1
- SA302 255 4
- Hosted email exchange 168 5
- South African Government Pension 177 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 154 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 264 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 295 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 237 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 145 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 272 7
- New Email Extensions 185 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 305 2
- Dental practice incorpration 148 1
- Audit rules 174 4
- Go Cardless 307 8
- business entertaining deductibility 176 1
- Xtuple 505
- Qtac payroll for bureau 342
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 289
- Industrial & Provident Societies 281
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Domain name sale and limited company 165
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 165
- CIS schemes 159
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 152
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 137