Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Small hotel - food for personal use 117 2
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 75 2
- Xero Pain Points 180 11
- VAT - How hard is it? 289 15
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 126 4
- New starter - tax code 89 3
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 86 4
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 543 9
- ACCOUNTING TREATMENT FOR DISBURSEMENTS 215 3
- Childcare 255 4
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 209 2
- The importance of Grammar 782 21
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 790 19
- New .accountant domain name extension 90 1
- VAT REGISTATIONS 200 4
- SA302 list of lenders accepting alternative 1,452 18
- Can I force IRIS to produce an amended tax return ? 206 5
- Fees for successfully defending a COP9 enquiry 406 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,535 53
- Is this dodgy? 773 17
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 357
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 293
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 278
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 276
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 268
- Electric Car 219
- S222 Charge 199
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 192
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 188
- Company Structure 168