Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Any update on 2016/17 employer NIC allowance and directors? 31 1
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,013 8
- Class 1A NIC on motorbike fuel 86 5
- Best software for small practice? 54 1
- NEST web services & Moneysoft 432 5
- HMRC Statements 101 2
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 640 10
- Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies 2015/16 352 7
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 501 12
- VAT and CT issues on splitting of business 238 4
- Cloud-based email services? 496 10
- Goodwill on incorporation low level valuations 121 1
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,136 18
- Land Registry 308 4
- Car benefit or not? 2,264 19
- Excel First Tab/Last Tab missing in latest version(s) 381 4
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 631 20
- Annual Investment Allowance on Van 574 12
- Time recording 345 5
- Auto enrolment without a PAYE scheme? 160 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 748
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 445
- Costly Accounting Software contract 386
- Directors' advances and credits 296
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 266
- DTA tie-breaker issue 256
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 215
- CGT for NOn UK residents 207
- Apprenticeship Levy 187