Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 102 4
- New Company reviews please 605 16
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,061 33
- Business only use of company car 734 27
- Voluntary Disclosure 372 8
- Gift to son by parents 107 1
- valuation of vehicles 485 19
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 279 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 159 1
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 384 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 455 4
- BTC is slow 300 3
- Director registration for SA question 525 17
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 455 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 514 22
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 524 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 357 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 347 4
- VAT with Russia 276 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 241 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 314
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 256
- Any thoughts on Capium? 256
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 247
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 226
- auto enrolment 199
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 185
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 170
- How to account for investment in JV? 164
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 158