Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- first year company tax return for a limited company 158 5
- Real names 1,240 37
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 395 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 92 1
- Expenses Apps 151 2
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 163 4
- Quick Easy Quote 239 4
- What are options for non CA firm 1,786 29
- Solicitor accounts 53 1
- Unallocated client money 229 7
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 192 2
- change of office address 119 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 225 3
- Incorporation Relief 124 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 100 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 356 4
- Furniture Rental Business 99 2
- Client Death 551 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 197 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 355 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 605
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 480
- Sorry ignore me 379
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 280
- Cancelled 241
- Cancelled 212
- Bartercard 173
- C79 Discrepancy 167
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 159