Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Profit split on buy-to let 223 4
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 840 21
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 83 1
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 234 1
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,272 19
- ATED-Related CGT returns 279 2
- Incorporation haulier 240 1
- Is this a scam? 1,098 19
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 228 19
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 134 3
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,083 29
- Sage at it again? 82 1
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 107 1
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 315 5
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 768 7
- ESC A19? 328 1
- break even point 431 13
- Setting up an offshore company 219 3
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 112 2
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 93 1
- Overseas Sales 519
- Benchmarking 455
- Possible Partnership? 396
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 389
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 360
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 300
- Wednesday rant 275
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 186
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 168
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 164