Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 82 1
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,488 25
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme 242 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,546 27
- Something for the weekend? 130 3
- Accounting for display stands 185 6
- AML reporting to NCA 144 3
- A Friday Funny. 201 4
- Is it any of my business ? 1,438 14
- vat gross profit percentage margins 401 1
- HMRC enquiry - PAYE error / RTI 284 4
- VAT training 170 3
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 337 6
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 172 1
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 365 9
- Companies House Search 242 2
- HMRC Online Services Problems 548 14
- VAT on new build property 291 5
- Who gets the CGT deduction 187 1
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,812 15
- NHS finance professionals 696
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 427
- Foreign Pension Contribution 398
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 382
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 376
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 330
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 297
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 266
- IFA income recognition & reporting 222
- Incorporating doctors 215