Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Property issues (tax) 20 1
- Mileage allowance 942 7
- EIS - Have I been here before? 100 2
- HMRC requesting information 159 1
- On track to get SA tax returns done... 97 2
- Rant (unrelated to accountancy) 843 28
- online 64-8 authorisation 118 1
- Dangerous "HMRC" e .mail 303 3
- HMRC acting illegally re: removing overpayments from the record? 437 5
- Do we need consumer credit license for this 104 1
- RTI 371 17
- How to do a Sage Journal/s to put things straight? 185 5
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 1,788 54
- How do I find out if a company is in liquidation? 269 7
- Tour Operators Margin Scheme For VAT (TOMS) 80 1
- Nigella's tax bill 477 9
- What is going rate on contractor fees ? 1,156 73
- Does your car speak Geordie? 478 7
- Just because it's Friday 1,150 14
- RTI notices 264 8
- confusion about 265
- Membership of SPA 235
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 235
- Competition time! 223
- Maximum AIA Claimable 222
- Alternate 196
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 193
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 174
- Recommend commission tracking software? 155
- VAT on advisory fuel rates 129