Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 121 3
- flat rate scheme 1,924 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 268 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 127 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 636 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 140 3
- Company Share Buy Back 136 2
- Charitable Payment 207 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 939 15
- Unpaid share capital 258 3
- Company car in the LLP 191 2
- Physiotherapy 344 4
- New build property to be rented 187 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,886 52
- Hello 362 2
- Sage 200 question 126 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 119 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 196 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 197 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 229 4