Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 144 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,635 60
- Dividend dates 522 9
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 57 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 413 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 141 2
- 12 Pay Problems 222 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 211 3
- Deduction from Salary 248 7
- Sole properietor 81 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 81 1
- Redudancy 53 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 472 13
- VAT - Recharge 82 2
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 347 4
- transitioning payroll 174 4
- Legal title not in the company name 204 9
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 164 3
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,755 30
- Car financed by employee 193 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 361
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 307
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 278
- Probiz 269
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 226
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 171