Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Career Advice 139 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 63 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 90 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,890 29
- Would this save hours of your time? 218 5
- Payroo Employer allowance query 76 1
- non resident receiving UK dividends 166 2
- Underpaid National Insurance 87 1
- Wrong career 203 8
- Other forums 99 1
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 209 6
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 100 3
- Agent with HMRC 269 11
- Quarterly PAYE 275 8
- bookkeeping for interest & dividends 184 3
- Auto Enrolment & Moneysoft 566 4
- Newsletter 247 5
- RTI Filing 1,770 22
- Fee's for P11D's 325 5
- reporting salary? 190 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 775
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 529
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 395
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 281
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 224
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 219
- Director Loan account operation 216
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 209
- Free Tax Legislation? 206
- vat return 180