Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 503 21
- UK company to be a foreign entity 66 1
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 88 4
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 144 3
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 315 9
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 440 5
- Growing pains 127 1
- Residents Association Corp Tax 95 2
- Gift to employee 118 2
- Who can I refer leads to? 367 8
- Cash accounting to flat rate scheme 106 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 136 1
- new capital structure ltd with investors 306 5
- Can Directors be removed without consequence? 142 2
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 276 4
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 1,860 17
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 408 12
- Private Healthcare Benefit In Kind 169 4
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 730 9
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 314 8
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 437
- CTA study material 392
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 252
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 231
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 219
- Slight twist on employment related securities 199
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 160
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 145