Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 717 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 493 10
- SA316s 104 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 506 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 360 11
- Start-up cost recognition 88 1
- Lunches 170 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 374 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 121 3
- Generic notification message 251 6
- Property Expenses 215 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 811 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 112 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 499 13
- Swiching tax 500 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 255 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,191 18
- Basis periods 95 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 111 2
- CGT on spouse's death 309 11
- Construction CIS LLP Company 598
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 589
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 385
- Pensions Regulator 350
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 288
- Using the correct forms 264
- SA penalty proposals 255
- RTI - duplicate employee record 249
- Accelerated payment notices 234
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 225