Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 227 11
- Saying goodbye 184 4
- Flat rate scheme 69 1
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 67 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,108 412
- Pension Contributions Relief 345 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 75 1
- Is this fraud? 78 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 197 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 263 15
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 292 1
- Sportman claiming for training kit 948 10
- Naming new company 126 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 775 33
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 154 2
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 279 4
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 583 22
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 246 4
- Expenses prior to Startup date for startup 144 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 377 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,267
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 351
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 257
- Franchise income and costs 235
- Hands on experience of Digita 190
- Employer's Helpline 143
- employment capital allowances 133
- CIS paid under reg 9 129