Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 78 5
- Little PPR calc question 153 4
- Deemed Employment Payment 358 1
- Relationship between amortisation and distributable profits 113 7
- Restructuring company and Form 42 147 7
- Overpayment notice 79 1
- Scams are not always obvious 1,425 29
- Design your ideal tax department 749 17
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 217 9
- Cells from many sheets 168 3
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 180 5
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 173 8
- Investment company 182 6
- More RTI stuff 150 4
- Personal allowance 562 12
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 89 1
- Childcare vouchers 206 3
- Overseas company and VAT 89 2
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 99 2
- Financial statements accounting policies 95 1
- New Fangled Penalties 1,051
- Moving away from CCH software 916
- Recruitment agencies 540
- QROP pension input amounts 419
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 367
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 319
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 303
- fraud 238
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 229
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 198