Have had enough of being fit and proper
I have had enough of doing everything properly and competing with unregulated accountants. From now on I will take short cuts.
It is likely I will be call to account by ACCA. I will just give up my membership. Besides UK allows anyone to setup as an accountant. Believe me when I was a franchisee I have seen some real horrors. These people are still in business. Why should I work my backside off when others are getting away with it. I am sure I will be slatted by the proper and upright brigade here on AW. .
This is it, I have had enough. I will now get everything done in the shortest possible time.I will not worry abut ethics and standards.
What about clients? They normally want things done at the lowest possible price, If I do not do this, they would go to some other accountant who is unlikely to be different.
On AW we tend to hear about how accountants do everything properly. I am sure reality is likely to be different.
Let the attacks follow!
- Practice management 269 5
- duplicate 177 1
- Pension contribution 52 2
- What sectors to target? 474 24
- Self assesment online 729 8
- Refusing to complete a tax return 660 13
- Journals to Creditors Control 191 6
- Repayment of maternity pay 166 3
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 218 8
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 209 7
- waive right to dividend payment 112 3
- eBay trading 89 1
- Treatment of Asset Disposal for Tax Purposes 145 5
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 996 43
- Dissolved company with o/s corporation tax 303 7
- Has anyone experience of BPRA? 199 4
- AIA and WDA 138 5
- Companies House late filing penalties 3,231 106
- Is sideways loss relief per trade or all trades aggregated 79 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,434 40
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 914
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 633
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 590
- Latest phishing scam 562
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 391
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 293
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 218
- Scratch Head 214
- Capital allowances in first basis period 201
- Sabbatical payments 187