Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 15 1
- client issues 129 3
- break even point 333 10
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 716 17
- Setting up an offshore company 186 2
- Payroll software 300 12
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 62 1
- Sage Line 50 Help 36 1
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 249 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 378 20
- Rip off letting agents 575 12
- VAT silly question 2,112 44
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 58 1
- Automatic Enrolment Letter code 142 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 284 7
- Profit split on buy-to let 164 2
- BrightPay 456 12
- Question for FreeAgent users 201 6
- Hello there 493 4
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,714 41