Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 282 8
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 645 8
- Who can I refer leads to? 198 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 171 5
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 615 14
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 82 1
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 100 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 643 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 457 5
- SA tax assessments 152 2
- Director self assessment 379 16
- Sage Import Data 166 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 230 2
- Dividend Vouchers 263 4
- Engagement letter 186 4
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 195 6
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 156 3
- How do you account in the VAT return for 283 4
- Abortive legal fees deductible on sale? 103 2
- Signing Accounts for Mortgage Reference 191 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 423
- CTA study material 388
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 284
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 265
- Pre incorp expenses 238
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 214
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 207
- Slight twist on employment related securities 193
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 137
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 136