Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Excel query 54 2
- Funding Circle experience 103 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,223 13
- Payment on account penalties 73 3
- Tax on free shares 107 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 181 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 191 8
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 111 1
- Audit 466 14
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 383 8
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 108 3
- Buying a horse?? 394 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 181 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 749 21
- PITA ex-client 229 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 243 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 354 9
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 322 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,666 19
- New supplier 155 3
- CTA study material 800
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 491
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 452
- Employment related securities question 317
- AIM Stocks and IHT 304
- Expat pension contributions? 277
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 275
- Trust for Employee 253
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 219
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 157