Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- flat rate scheme 678 20
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 235 7
- How to reward a long standing employee 169 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 240 5
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,513 43
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 186 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 190 3
- Special dividends & CGT 285 2
- Attachment of Orders 123 1
- Sage instant account codes 267 2
- Allocation of income from property 254 7
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 184 2
- Turnover on a tax return 720 13
- UK tax exposure 400 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 190 3
- regulated mortgage work? 237 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 198 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 303 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,314 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 579 8