Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- VAT on unused stock 38 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 114 4
- Can't find a good web address 162 3
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 182 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 204 5
- effective advertising 234 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 185 8
- Software recommendations 311 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 147 3
- Edible spam? 802 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 300 5
- Put fees on website 287 6
- Director resignation 223 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,543 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,327 4
- Sigma Red 1,415 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 344 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 111 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 187 2
- Live Chat on Accountancy Website 453 6
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 477
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 464
- WIP Software 336
- No payroll scheme in place 289
- Is there anything wrong with this? 258
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 253
- Small Part Disposal of Property 228
- Uncommercial property business 227
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 192
- SA Penalty 181