Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,688 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 69 1
- Accounts Software 130 5
- HMRC Agents Line 197 4
- calculation DTR restriction 81 1
- Company Director In Prison 450 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 68 1
- AWeb - download file 169 3
- Charity work 236 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 252 6
- Director Drawings 164 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 264 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 227 7
- Collection or business assets 108 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 271 8
- Tax position re this lease? 371 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 727 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 105 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,675 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 91 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 679
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 518
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 216
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203