Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Employer Allowance & Transfer of Business 13 1
- What is the law regarding selling your Ltd company to another? 47 4
- Summer festivals! 323 13
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 161 2
- Do accountants work at home? 773 21
- Can I pay into a pension? 260 8
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 238 5
- Tax Implications for Selling a Subsidiary 52 2
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 145 4
- Selling a property at a loss. Does HMRC still require a tax return 32 1
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 414 11
- Merging my businesses 287 4
- Where has Portia gone? 6,440 122
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 877 22
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 255 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,093 19
- new investor structure 221 1
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 179 7
- Overlap profit 374 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 108 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 884
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 472
- Sanzar 362
- Digital marketing focus group 319
- Fit for purpose 215
- career 189
- Continuity Agreement 188
- Buyback 179
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 170
- Isle of Man payroll 168