Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- VAT on part of a closed pub 84 5
- Dividend payments to spouses 151 3
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 115 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,803 38
- Facebook Management 539 7
- Tax residence 137 4
- Linux Accounting Software 374 9
- Accountant software 339 9
- Capitalising Intellectual Property 74 1
- Pension contributions limits 228 10
- Flat rate vat error 149 3
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 209 5
- VAT on nightclub vouchers 119 4
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 324 7
- Which software for practice books? 413 17
- Seed EIS company 73 2
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 149 7
- EC TAX 61 1
- Write off of former director's loan 330 7
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 94 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 672
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 495
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 460
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 280
- How to format a stock book 244
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 200
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 196
- Tax efficient holding company structure 185
- Investment property company accounts template 178
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 167