Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- When do RTI penalties start for micro employers 101 1
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 369 15
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 219 5
- VAT: Settlement Discounts and Output Value 69 1
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 130 2
- Flowers sent to client - not a disallowable business gift? 154 1
- Auto-Enrolment 4,324 190
- Rental income 211 3
- Cash basis 185 6
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 654 27
- Cash basis 830 29
- NIC thresholds - two employments 2,014 34
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 372 12
- Please tell me what to do!! 516 13
- VAT on exports to EU 117 5
- 5th April 417 16
- s455 Directors loan 275 4
- Company buy back of shares from directors 250 11
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 301 2
- Investor exit 262 4
- Skandia using wrong address 622
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 331
- Employee rewards 311
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 277
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 241
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 167
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 161
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 149
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 143