Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 342 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 122 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 108 2
- VT accounts licence key 81 3
- Other forums 137 2
- Underpaid National Insurance 113 2
- Career Advice 144 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 99 2
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,902 29
- Would this save hours of your time? 233 5
- Payroo Employer allowance query 82 1
- non resident receiving UK dividends 170 2
- Wrong career 215 8
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 214 6
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 104 3
- Agent with HMRC 280 11
- Quarterly PAYE 279 8
- bookkeeping for interest & dividends 187 3
- Auto Enrolment & Moneysoft 574 4
- Newsletter 248 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 775
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 530
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 395
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 281
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 224
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 219
- Director Loan account operation 217
- Free Tax Legislation? 210
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 209
- vat return 180