Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Setting up a practice 67 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 211 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,750 21
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 560 11
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 398 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 142 1
- Love is in the air 393 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 247 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,004 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 298 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 533 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 556 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 311 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 330 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 375 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 428 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 432 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 265 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 523 1
- Paying Son 685 18
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 280
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 273
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 212
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 193