Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 318 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 113 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,247 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 381 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,447 18
- Vat 239 4
- CT/CIS offset 102 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 153 4
- Trade name 155 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 126 1
- New business - journal entries 300 20
- B2B vat in the EU 102 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 307 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,652 45
- VAT on deposits 201 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 122 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 399 12
- option to tax 202 1
- Share of profits from building society 95 1
- sage vat journal 85 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 775
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 704
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 382
- Social investment tax relief 201
- Digita Hosted Software 196
- Call Centre Data Costs 190
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 154
- Travel costs and contractors 148
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 138
- Certificates of tax deposit 133