Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- CGT history of shares 172 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 130 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 161 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 329 6
- CGT on sale of let property 104 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 169 2
- how do i get UTR 130 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 81 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 232 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 402 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 121 1
- Your comments please 309 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 186 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 117 2
- EIS 195 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 121 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 113 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 120 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 722 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 200 1
- Moving away from CCH software 965
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 379
- fraud 302
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 275
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 227
- EPS and CIS deductions 220
- Out of time or not? 205