Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Saying goodbye 172 3
- Flat rate scheme 68 1
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 223 10
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 63 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,104 412
- Pension Contributions Relief 345 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 75 1
- Is this fraud? 77 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 197 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 262 15
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 291 1
- Sportman claiming for training kit 947 10
- Naming new company 121 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 773 33
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 153 2
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 279 4
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 583 22
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 244 4
- Expenses prior to Startup date for startup 143 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 377 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,267
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 351
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 257
- Franchise income and costs 235
- Hands on experience of Digita 190
- Employer's Helpline 143
- employment capital allowances 133
- CIS paid under reg 9 129