Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Freelance/Employee 787 19
- Self Assessment - income for US property 77 3
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 902 10
- Losses carry forward to self employed 384 7
- CGT Problem 608 6
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 432 4
- Where is Section 809 of ITA 2007? 180 7
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 342 4
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 308 8
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 1,393 12
- Time to ditch Sage? 627 10
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,070 47
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 659 21
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 232 2
- HMRC Post 746 10
- Star v Sage for bureau payroll work 94 2
- www.pool.adzio 300 4
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 410 6
- The Higgs Decision 485 5
- Selling Business 179 1
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 779
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 425
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 378
- Electric Car 313
- S222 Charge 259
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 230
- IP trans to holding company 206
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 197
- AIA 196
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 190