Have you seen any naked accountants recently?
Roll up, roll up!
Somehow I seem to have started organising a charity calendar and yes, you know what I'm going to say next...
It was born on the AAT forums and at the current count we are 5 men short. The ladies calendar is currently full but reserves are always welcome.
That's right, 5 lucky AWeb users could be featured in the 2013 Naked Accountants Calendar!
It will of course be tasteful and as professional as this thing can be – we all have professional reputations after all and none of us want our clients to see too much! There will be no naughty bits on display... mostly. It all depends how everyone feels on the day, but there will be many a strategically placed large calculator and/or old fashioned ledger to cover up wobbly and other bits.
Please have a look and if you can't volunteer, make sure you buy a calendar for next year ;-)
By the way, we have young, old, big, small, there are no entry requirements other than to be an accountant, and to be either brave or able to overcome your shyness for one day.
Roll up, roll up, and get nekkid for charity!
All details on the website :)
- Virus Alert - VERY realistic aimed at acountants 75 1
- Do I pay VAT back to employer for my training?? 115 5
- Company dividends 691 24
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,251 46
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 313 11
- White van man 905 27
- FYAs on second-hand vans 90 5
- VAT Margin Schemes 77 1
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 101 4
- Investment from Friend 277 11
- VAT registration transfer 62 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 198 7
- US-UK pension problem 146 3
- Limited Companies Merger 89 3
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 284 1
- Treatment of income for sole trader 324 3
- Serious help with shutting down company I started as a kid? 239 3
- Dividend amount for company where tax year doesnt go to 31st March 189 4
- UK LTD Company to start working in Norway 104 2
- How to value a business asset? 185 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 892
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 589
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 559
- Latest phishing scam 502
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 364
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 333
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 264
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 181
- Capital allowances in first basis period 169
- Sabbatical payments 163