Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,765 7
- Lloyds bank ... 187 2
- Company Name - Number of Characters 107 2
- Bulk Invoicing 53 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 58 1
- cancellation of Engagement 449 12
- Profit or Capital Gain 85 3
- How to complain about HMRC 342 11
- Protocol on SEIS & EIS 95 4
- Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick? 174 7
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 673 21
- FRS percentage 216 5
- Adding Tables to Wizard 44 1
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 469 5
- Companies House 857 7
- Accountancy work for Farmers 313 12
- PAYE for a babysitter? 365 17
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 170 2
- Is a dormant CT600 needed? 77 1
- Preparing CIC accounts 88 1
- CTA study material 666
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 403
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 227
- AIM Stocks and IHT 205
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 181
- Trust for Employee 165
- Expat pension contributions? 159
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 120
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 111