Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 174 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 207 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 421 11
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 251 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 103 2
- Was I rude 787 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 283 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 214 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 290 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 283 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 196 6
- Non-compete agreement 184 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 199 1
- Any views 740 1
- IRIS Practice Management 146 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 109 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 95 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 177 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 309 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 259 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,484
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 822
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 422
- Sale of business 396
- NOVA 291
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 204
- Bonus Bonds 177
- Management expenses for investment company 174
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 167