Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Do accountants work at home? 720 18
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 390 11
- Merging my businesses 268 4
- Where has Portia gone? 6,379 122
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 860 22
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 254 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,074 19
- new investor structure 219 1
- Summer festivals! 269 8
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 123 3
- Can I pay into a pension? 227 6
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 169 7
- Overlap profit 367 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 100 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 179 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 213 4
- Personal Expenses 248 5
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 481 10
- Accountants Qualifications 374 3
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 177 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 882
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 472
- Sanzar 362
- Digital marketing focus group 319
- Fit for purpose 215
- career 189
- Continuity Agreement 187
- Buyback 179
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 168
- Isle of Man payroll 167