Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Self-assessment statistics 2,472 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 218 5
- Transmission of ISA 49 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 184 2
- Next Move 715 20
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 182 2
- Not renewing AAT 677 9
- CGT of shares gifted 383 6
- New dividend taxation 500 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,798 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 159 1
- Company car v company allowance 287 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 437 9
- Company formation and bank account 437 9
- Owning overseas property 349 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 291 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 280 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 711 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 735 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 284 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 667
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 409
- Property letting & CAs 399
- 2015 tax year end 396
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 395
- FCA regulated company in a small group 347
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 320
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 241
- DTA tie-breaker issue 211
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 208