Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 163 6
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 274 7
- Fee base v staff ratio 477 7
- payroll software 435 7
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 238 13
- Cash basis 563 14
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 60 1
- Complicated Company car purchase 254 3
- Statutory sick pay 353 5
- client threatening legal action 2,157 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 150 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 204 1
- Instant CPD offer 314 3
- Income from rent charged to business 192 2
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 465 5
- Dividend in specie 384 9
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 193 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 156 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 287 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 305 1
- Skandia using wrong address 586
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 314
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 313
- Employee rewards 295
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 264
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 233
- Etax Australian 194
- LLP in Construction Industry 159
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 137
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 135