Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Wrong career 305 13
- Value pricing 609 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 187 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 72 1
- FPS Submission 33 1
- vat return 191 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 137 3
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 149 4
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 50 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,934 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 137 3
- Director's tax return 108 2
- reporting salary? 228 5
- Other forums 183 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 360 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 152 1
- VT accounts licence key 136 3
- Career Advice 157 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 276 5
- Payroo Employer allowance query 92 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 779
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 532
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 399
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 227
- Free Tax Legislation? 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- Director Loan account operation 218
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 211
- Paye procedures for CVA 152