Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Vat treatment of charity business income 94 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 851 18
- Company Accounts 107 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,181 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 175 6
- Donations (to a school!) 425 11
- Vat on Royalites 80 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,111 34
- Umbrella Company 137 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 425 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 76 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 152 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 427 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 165 3
- property rental income split 254 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 468 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 132 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 97 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,269 5
- Use of home for storage 329 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,188
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 405
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 315
- National Insurance 310
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 235
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 234
- Non Resident 221
- Franchise income and costs 204
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 156