Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 35 3
- dividend 57 6
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 130 3
- Irish Taxation 127 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 281 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 501 6
- Error on SA Tax Return 65 1
- Drector renting room to company 64 1
- Off site storage 131 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 574 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 231 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,122 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 345 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 217 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 313 4
- Self assesment losses 308 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 164 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 170 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 113 2
- Joint Property rent 174 3
- Xtuple 562
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 339
- Domain name sale and limited company 228
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 206
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 176
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 144