Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 22 1
- CT600 84 3
- CIS software 29 1
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 139 7
- Settlement discount 100 4
- Homing sandwiches 414 10
- signature required 477 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 502 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 170 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 157 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 107 2
- Pratice Management Software 90 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 199 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 121 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 184 2
- Related Party Transactions 112 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 98 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 465 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 756 13
- More AE! 763 17
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,238
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 519
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 310
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 235
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 190
- TheTax Donut 178
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 157
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 157