Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- Disbursement of recharge 378 2
- Mortgage Reference 902 16
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 298 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 305 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 146 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 124 1
- RTI offline? 615 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 147 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 249 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 171 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 149 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 934 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 228 3
- Closing down loss-making company 812 15