Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- VAT on garage rent 212 12
- jury service 163 3
- Company Fuel - Reimbursement to avoid Benefit in Kind 131 5
- Checking a contract 64 2
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 109 3
- which software to use? 139 1
- Related Parties Note 960 12
- Tasks for new trainees 274 7
- Giving a seminar 192 12
- Discretionary trust reporting 132 3
- Website - Should I upgrade? 71 1
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 185 6
- 10 year debentures and CT 86 3
- General legal fees 58 1
- Capital gain or not? 241 4
- Are HMRC getting it right? 499 11
- Law Shipping/Odeon related question 167 3
- Foreign Tax 49 1
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 345 13
- Shareholder agreement issues on development 86 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,110
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 583
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 387
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 293
- Interest on Loan to a Company 195
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 178
- Agent fees to sell business 169
- Alphabet shares 166
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 159
- Residency 91 day rule 145