Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- RTI and Advances to Employees 49 1
- New build property to be rented 41 2
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 32 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 144 2
- Outstanding Loans 183 3
- Networking 825 7
- Allocation of income from property 610 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 77 2
- bookkeeping system 441 7
- Private company division 278 4
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 110 2
- Company car in the LLP 95 1
- 64-8 problems 303 4
- flat rate scheme 1,798 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 870 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 320 9
- Unpaid share capital 202 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 139 1
- VAT Refunds 166 2
- Company van paid by director 308 3