Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- What are options for non CA firm 2,814 60
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 128 3
- Legal title not in the company name 780 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 326 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 300 8
- Opening Balances 190 2
- 27,000 Really? 1,108 34
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 572 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 55 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 79 1
- This is getting boring 607 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 250 7
- pension paid by company? 108 3
- inheritance tax 413 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 343 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 226 4
- State pension 300 3
- Accountancy Career 136 1
- CIC Company 656 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,822 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 395
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 335
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 308
- Probiz 303
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 279
- How not to compose an email 265
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 223