Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 224 8
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 92 2
- Non VAT invoices 96 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 235 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 84 1
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,346 32
- Fees 91 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 231 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 170 2
- Form 17 Download 89 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 533 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 365 4
- HMRC Information notice 982 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 264 3
- Accountant Specialization. 369 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,742 42
- Sage Line 50 167 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 174 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 440 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 388 7
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 751
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 410
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 362
- Electric Car 297
- S222 Charge 243
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 202
- IP trans to holding company 192
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 180
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 173
- AIA 172