Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 113 2
- Personal allowance 409 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 456 12
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 135 3
- Scams are not always obvious 685 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 109 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 108 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 87 3
- Related party disclosures 168 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 178 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 73 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 611 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 225 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 246 8
- Is this legal? 622 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 186 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,990 23
- Cells from many sheets 124 2
- Taxation of rental income 205 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 137 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,041
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 528
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 344
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 217
- fraud 215