Have you tried email marketing?
I was hoping to tag this question to my other thread on marketing but it is off the radar now.
I am just wondering has anyone tried email marketing for accountancy services? How did it go in terms of getting appointments? Most of the emails would end up in junk. It may still be worth a try.
I understand you can buy email lists with business email addresses.
I would be grateful to read about your experience/views on this subject.
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 164 12
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 105 2
- You know its over 203 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 107 3
- Cocaine anyone? 440 8
- Late Registration for VAT 466 13
- EIS/SEIS 129 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 256 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 395 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 389 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 658 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 526 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 550 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 93 1
- Personal pension 389 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 212 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,194 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 894 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 130 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,506 22
- Hive up 480
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 444
- corporate hierarchy 427
- Advice - 263
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 216
- WWOOFers 212
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 200
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 190
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 169
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 166