Have you used a SEO consultant?
I get calls and emails from SEO consultants promising that they can make sure my website is picked up by potential clients. It is difficult to work out what they are like.
I get a reasonable number of enquires within from my website within my locality. I would like to widen this and also try and aim for more enquires.
Do you or have you used a SEO consultant? What has it been like? Money well spent? How much did you spend?
Can you a recommend a good SEO consultant?
- Signed accounts for a lender 286 16
- Corporation Tax Software 247 7
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 330 9
- FreeAgent question 288 8
- Mortgage interest 52 1
- How many associated companies 71 1
- New Agency rules - who's responsible? 59 1
- Goodie bag 2,473 68
- Practising options 466 6
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 416 10
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 557 5
- Software recommendations? 381 5
- can I approach clients ? 697 10
- Latest scam e-mails 149 1
- BrightPay 953 27
- Budget 2015 predictions 611 14
- Regular Director bonus 198 3
- Have the new quarterly employer returns been finalised and where do you get them? 205 1
- accounting in estate agents 113 1
- Network marketing client - how does it work? 363 7
- Possible Partnership? 674
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 528
- New Fangled Penalties 460
- Fuming! 447
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 327
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 266
- Outsource Data Entry 247
- Moving away from CCH software 246
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 243
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 190