Have you used a SEO consultant?
I get calls and emails from SEO consultants promising that they can make sure my website is picked up by potential clients. It is difficult to work out what they are like.
I get a reasonable number of enquires within from my website within my locality. I would like to widen this and also try and aim for more enquires.
Do you or have you used a SEO consultant? What has it been like? Money well spent? How much did you spend?
Can you a recommend a good SEO consultant?
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 381 6
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 284 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 254 8
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 86 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,755 65
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 273 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 902 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 198 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 132 1
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 194 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 405 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 341 9
- Merging my businesses 162 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,728 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 519 16
- VAT on commercial property 167 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,056 49
- deceased creditor 221 5
- Corporate member of LLP 284 1
- Investment company 277 6
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 783
- RTI - duplicate employee record 544
- Pensions Regulator 445
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 406
- Sage Vat return box 2 310
- Sanzar 306
- Digital marketing focus group 291
- Portia ... Where art thou 287
- How do you do it 280
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 260