Have you used a SEO consultant?
I get calls and emails from SEO consultants promising that they can make sure my website is picked up by potential clients. It is difficult to work out what they are like.
I get a reasonable number of enquires within from my website within my locality. I would like to widen this and also try and aim for more enquires.
Do you or have you used a SEO consultant? What has it been like? Money well spent? How much did you spend?
Can you a recommend a good SEO consultant?
- Reposted question 9 1
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 721 14
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 249 7
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 261 1
- Know it alls (who don't) 712 17
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,602 51
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 633 21
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 178 3
- Incorporation with pending court case 116 2
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 352 17
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 137 3
- VAT on motor expenses 971 36
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 517 11
- Machine games duty in quickbooks 97 3
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 251 4
- Share swap 453 17
- CIS Deductions 149 6
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,852 28
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 468 14
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 866 17
- Skandia using wrong address 1,567
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 865
- International interest certificate 477
- NOVA 333
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 243
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 220
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 211
- Help with tax codes on Sage 165
- Capital reduction 156