HELP! | AccountingWEB
Home » Any Answers » HELP!


A client has just informed me that they have made a duplicate payment for employers paye and nic.  They paid it once by cheque which has been cashed and today forgetting they have already paid it.  Can they make a call to HMRC and have the duplicate payment allocated against next months?

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.


ACDWebb |
ACDWebb's picture

yes also

memyself-eye |
memyself-eye's picture

Not if

zebaa |