Help desperately needed with Bank Recs in Sage Instant!
I am sorting out the accounts on Sage Instant for my client, and they are in a real mess. Now I have to try and sort out the Bank Recs. There are no reports saved or printed anywhere. I can see that the last lady has ticked items off the bank statements, and has marked items as Bank Rec'd in Sage, but I think she just did this (is that possible??) without following the Sage process. I haven't actually done a bank rec before through Sage, and I really do not know where to begin. The accountant muttered something about exporting it to Excel and ticking it off and then sending it back in, but I'm not really sure what he meant. Can anyone help me? I am beginning to panic! Also, when I call up the Reconcile function in the Bank module, the last Reconciled Balance is showing as -1433`.27.
Where can I start to sort this mess out?
- Cashflow forecasting software 277 4
- incorrect old p60 405 10
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,907 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 254 4
- Turnover on a tax return 208 7
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 233 3
- VAT refund 146 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 225 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 261 3
- Missing tax return 380 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,106 30
- Inflation and fees 1,400 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 837 24
- Micro-entity accounts 280 1
- Related party disclosure 229 3
- Company reconstruction 163 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 169 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 191 1