HELP WITH XERO - EU VAT
We have received an invoice from a software provider in Ireland and on the invoice it states that "Reverse charge supply - customer to self assess VAT" - now I know that this means that a customer must pay the VAT to HMRC and recover it from HMRC all in the same VAT tax return.
My question is, how do you account for this in Xero - I use the VAT on Imports option in the VAT rate column but it just disappears when I approve the invoice and the amounts dont appear in the VAT audit report.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Tips on meals 149 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 509 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 135 3
- Personal Tax 720 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 148 2
- Stumped - IHT 111 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 406 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 470 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 120 1
- property capital gains 124 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 384 7
- CGT and primary residence 164 1
- Marriage Allowance 259 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,149 12
- S455 and February year ends 317 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 451 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3