Hire Purchase Lease
We are in the process of finalising a HP agreement with a leasing company.
We have already recognised the asset and the invoice has been paid to the supplier.
we will be selling the assets to the leasing company and leasing it back.
What is the accounting treatment for this transaction.
So we have DR Asset CR Bank
As we are raising a sales invoice to the leasing company, we want to be cautious as we do not want this sale of asset to increase our turnover.
So how do we go about this.
Assets will continue to sit on our balance sheet but somehow we need to recognise a Lease Creditor on our Balance Sheet.
Can you please explain the accounting treatment for this.
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 288 9
- Where can I report and accountant for defraud 236 6
- Where has Portia gone? 3,583 93
- RTI Payroll ID 743 20
- Overlap profit 83 1
- Sole trader paying Class 1 NIC 93 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 300 14
- Spousal transfer and PPR 784 34
- Rogue Accountant 3,580 57
- Assigning loan from Company to adult children 95 2
- Practice management software 1,111 21
- micro entity balance sheet query 148 4
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 338 19
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 158 1
- VAT on a private sale? 187 5
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 251 3
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,242 24
- Payroll software 208 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 91 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 609 19
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 821
- Pensions Regulator 462
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 427
- Sanzar 328
- How do you do it 318
- Digital marketing focus group 307
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 279
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 186
- Fit for purpose 182