Hire Purchase Lease
We are in the process of finalising a HP agreement with a leasing company.
We have already recognised the asset and the invoice has been paid to the supplier.
we will be selling the assets to the leasing company and leasing it back.
What is the accounting treatment for this transaction.
So we have DR Asset CR Bank
As we are raising a sales invoice to the leasing company, we want to be cautious as we do not want this sale of asset to increase our turnover.
So how do we go about this.
Assets will continue to sit on our balance sheet but somehow we need to recognise a Lease Creditor on our Balance Sheet.
Can you please explain the accounting treatment for this.
- AIA 71 4
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 111 8
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 166 3
- Anyone else still working this week? 46 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,467 44
- Taxation of the sale Record rights 78 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 348 18
- Cocaine anyone? 787 13
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 345 7
- Benefit in Kind 399 9
- How much does the company pay 256 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 222 4
- Am I getting Soft?? 457 11
- Personal pension 495 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 651 22
- FAO BTC tech geek type people 168 2
- Help with CGT please 170 3
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,506 5
- Will I need to resign? 985 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 287 4
- Hive up 527
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 486
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 309
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 254
- WWOOFers 249
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 227
- The booking.com con 212
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 205
- Cocaine anyone? 192