Hire Purchase Lease
We are in the process of finalising a HP agreement with a leasing company.
We have already recognised the asset and the invoice has been paid to the supplier.
we will be selling the assets to the leasing company and leasing it back.
What is the accounting treatment for this transaction.
So we have DR Asset CR Bank
As we are raising a sales invoice to the leasing company, we want to be cautious as we do not want this sale of asset to increase our turnover.
So how do we go about this.
Assets will continue to sit on our balance sheet but somehow we need to recognise a Lease Creditor on our Balance Sheet.
Can you please explain the accounting treatment for this.
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 186 4
- SA302 278 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 233 4
- Go Cardless 327 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 207 3
- Hmrc software 218 3
- Mehjoo 266 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 108 1
- Hosted email exchange 172 5
- South African Government Pension 180 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 166 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 285 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 309 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 244 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 149 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 286 7
- New Email Extensions 199 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 318 2
- Dental practice incorpration 156 1
- Audit rules 182 4
- Xtuple 510
- Qtac payroll for bureau 349
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 293
- Industrial & Provident Societies 284
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 226
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 175
- Domain name sale and limited company 170
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 170
- CIS schemes 162
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 144