Hire Purchase Lease
We are in the process of finalising a HP agreement with a leasing company.
We have already recognised the asset and the invoice has been paid to the supplier.
we will be selling the assets to the leasing company and leasing it back.
What is the accounting treatment for this transaction.
So we have DR Asset CR Bank
As we are raising a sales invoice to the leasing company, we want to be cautious as we do not want this sale of asset to increase our turnover.
So how do we go about this.
Assets will continue to sit on our balance sheet but somehow we need to recognise a Lease Creditor on our Balance Sheet.
Can you please explain the accounting treatment for this.
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 117 1
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 118 1
- Instant CPD offer 280 4
- Cash basis 514 13
- Income from rent charged to business 122 2
- payroll software 365 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 439 5
- Statutory sick pay 308 4
- Dividend in specie 368 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 220 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 175 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 145 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 273 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 294 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 167 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 384 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,857 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 334 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 258 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 109 1
- Skandia using wrong address 573
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 306
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 306
- Employee rewards 288
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 254
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 228
- Etax Australian 187
- LLP in Construction Industry 155
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 132
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 131