Hire Purchase Lease
We are in the process of finalising a HP agreement with a leasing company.
We have already recognised the asset and the invoice has been paid to the supplier.
we will be selling the assets to the leasing company and leasing it back.
What is the accounting treatment for this transaction.
So we have DR Asset CR Bank
As we are raising a sales invoice to the leasing company, we want to be cautious as we do not want this sale of asset to increase our turnover.
So how do we go about this.
Assets will continue to sit on our balance sheet but somehow we need to recognise a Lease Creditor on our Balance Sheet.
Can you please explain the accounting treatment for this.
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 68 3
- Why do I do this every year 440 10
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 281 22
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 130 3
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 60 1
- Hobby Horse 807 8
- Non resident income. 461 20
- What sectors to target? 619 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 271 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 194 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,954 41
- Self assesment online 1,010 11
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 309 5
- closing limited company 198 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 124 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 543 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 261 9
- IHT and US resident 80 1
- Limited Companies Merger 217 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 146 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 937
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 653
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 581
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 245
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 239
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 179