Hire Purchase Lease
We are in the process of finalising a HP agreement with a leasing company.
We have already recognised the asset and the invoice has been paid to the supplier.
we will be selling the assets to the leasing company and leasing it back.
What is the accounting treatment for this transaction.
So we have DR Asset CR Bank
As we are raising a sales invoice to the leasing company, we want to be cautious as we do not want this sale of asset to increase our turnover.
So how do we go about this.
Assets will continue to sit on our balance sheet but somehow we need to recognise a Lease Creditor on our Balance Sheet.
Can you please explain the accounting treatment for this.
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,023 19
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 35 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 374 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 117 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 188 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 96 1
- FPS or EPS 127 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 254 3
- Continuity of Practice 186 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 120 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 309 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,202 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 243 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 158 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 293 10
- Online Downtime 336 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 329 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 793 31
- Personal allowance 674 15
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 448 6
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 221
- Construction CIS LLP Company 209
- EPS and CIS deductions 196