Hive down or retire ?
Five years ago I gave up my office and disposed of a large % of fees. I retained a number of clients and have operated a lifestyle practice retaining one part time assistant. Over the last year I have had to let three large (for me) clients go as their needs required more time than I wanted to give.
I am now reviewing the situation and would like members opinions on what they consider the minimum level of fees is to make it worth the hassle of running a practice.
Fixed overheads software, P.I. and prof fees along with cpd seem to come to around £2k.
Does anybody operate on fees of £11-£15K ?and if so is it worth it. ?
Other questions maximum age to continue in practice and how to get rid.
Thanks a lot.
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,094 12
- Lorry Drivers 315 5
- Cash basis 155 5
- Undeclared rental income 1,590 16
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 204 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,396 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 95 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 264 3
- PRR 571 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 196 2
- Partially exempt? 307 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 248 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 536 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 116 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 240 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 211 4
- Money laundering POCA 382 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 105 1
- Offering Cash Prizes to University Students 197 3
- client threatening legal action 2,048 29
- Skandia using wrong address 524
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 286
- Employee rewards 276
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 246
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 239
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 229
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 138