HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- flat rate scheme 2,417 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 39 1
- Family Partnership 341 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,260 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 88 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 198 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 245 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 331 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 111 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 331 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 220 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 207 6
- Business trips - director and family 438 3
- Signed accounts for bank 692 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 339 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 236 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 123 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 886 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 239 5
- VAT Query on new build 144 1