HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,088 34
- Flat rate vat 180 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 176 5
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 70 1
- Coming in from the cold 338 3
- Splitting the tax year 164 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 198 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 169 4
- Submitting tax return 157 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 247 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 262 8
- Director's tax return 339 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 133 1
- Sage Payroll 318 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 210 6
- vat return 268 3
- Value pricing 738 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 252 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 296 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 306
- Free Tax Legislation? 274
- Director Loan account operation 256
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 252
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170