HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- What are options for non CA firm 2,815 60
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 132 3
- Legal title not in the company name 781 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 328 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 300 8
- Opening Balances 192 2
- 27,000 Really? 1,114 34
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 576 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 73 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 80 1
- This is getting boring 608 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 250 7
- pension paid by company? 108 3
- inheritance tax 413 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 345 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 226 4
- State pension 300 3
- Accountancy Career 138 1
- CIC Company 656 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,822 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 640
- Cancelled 395
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 335
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 308
- Probiz 303
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 279
- How not to compose an email 265
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 223