HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,058 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 426 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 208 6
- VAT silly question 2,262 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 159 6
- Classic cars investment 150 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 240 3
- Cater Allen Commission 125 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 237 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 718 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 118 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 70 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 110 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 122 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 497 13
- Sage at it again? 366 5
- BrightPay 512 13
- Is this a scam? 1,601 27
- S455 458 21
- client issues 335 4
- Benchmarking 469
- Possible Partnership? 418
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 402
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 390
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 196
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 173
- Clubs and Taxable Income 171
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165