HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Hobby Horse 784 8
- Non resident income. 448 20
- What sectors to target? 610 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 255 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 189 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,934 41
- Self assesment online 993 11
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 265 21
- Why do I do this every year 418 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 304 5
- closing limited company 182 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 97 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 522 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 254 9
- IHT and US resident 71 1
- Limited Companies Merger 211 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 142 1
- Practice management 386 7
- IHT and cash gifts 254 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 567 13
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 933
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 650
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 600
- Latest phishing scam 580
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 416
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 313
- Scratch Head 242
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 236
- Sabbatical payments 199
- Negligible Value Claim 175