HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Tips on meals 150 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 509 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 135 3
- Personal Tax 720 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 148 2
- Stumped - IHT 111 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 406 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 470 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 121 1
- property capital gains 124 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 384 7
- CGT and primary residence 164 1
- Marriage Allowance 259 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,149 12
- S455 and February year ends 317 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 453 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3