HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 165 6
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 125 2
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 180 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 243 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 367 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 312 9
- Merging my businesses 106 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,565 61
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,693 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 512 16
- VAT on commercial property 127 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,018 49
- deceased creditor 186 5
- Corporate member of LLP 276 1
- Investment company 267 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 335 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 217 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 370 3
- Sage & IRIS Payroll Employee ID. Problem Using Old Ee ID's? 106 1
- Transfer of stock 364 12
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 533
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 306
- Sanzar 303
- Digital marketing focus group 284
- How do you do it 273
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 249
- Portia ... Where art thou 243