HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- CT600 software 154 7
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 208 4
- How much tax should I be payng? 1,015 34
- HMRC DISALLOWING MY LOAN INTEREST 531 13
- Foreign Partner - SA109? 202 3
- non-qualifying FHL/rent-a-room relief 137 3
- Director issuing and buying shares in private Co 363 8
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 277 8
- Dividends with four shareholders (lopsided equity)? 218 2
- Do sale of PPR's need declaring on tax return? 197 4
- Surely not? 655 11
- Company name change after year end - which name to use? 154 3
- signing accounts - director appointed after year end 391 5
- sage accounts production 452 9
- Merry Christmas 396 3
- VAT on online services 213 1
- Trade and asset transfers – fair value adjustments 273 1
- Cocaine anyone? 489 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,681 46
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 392 7
- The booking.com con 412
- WWOOFers 375
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 365
- Ho Ho Ho 319
- barclays UK vesus barclays US 238
- Purpose of issuing Holding share capital for s135 share exchange 223
- Indicator/ FLMemo tax essentials for advisors 165
- Partners owning Partnership trading premises 164
- setting up in Gibraltar 154
- FHL & Rent a Room Interaction 144