HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Musician deductible expenses 70 1
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 366 17
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 73 4
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 561 17
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 82 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 274 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 133 2
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 530 11
- Flat rate vat error 332 7
- EC VAT 213 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 534 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 289 14
- can I claim a per diem 272 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 141 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,382 8
- VAT on part of a closed pub 249 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 118 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 303 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 540 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 869 19
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 843
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 509
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 322
- How to format a stock book 292
- Tax efficient holding company structure 231
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 230
- Investment property company accounts template 220
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 214
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 186
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 182