HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 190 1
- Share transfer question 302 16
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 229 7
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 534 10
- The stupidity continues 81 2
- New Employers Helpline 138 3
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 426 7
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 221 5
- Overlap relief 723 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,303 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 192 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 192 4
- VAT Query 194 2
- Sacked my first client 665 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 418 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 252 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,273 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 622 11
- Trades and deadlines 163 3
- How to pay national insurance 652 18
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 422
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 219
- Software recommendations 205
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Small Part Disposal of Property 172