HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- cancellation of Engagement 257 5
- Feuding directors 318 9
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 251 7
- Foreign branch in SME 113 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,258 21
- Fastest Software 684 11
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 140 1
- Where did it go? 314 2
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 101 1
- VAT Registration for Building Company 122 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 518 12
- Vat threshold issues 1,915 14
- Company Accounts - Limited company 615 5
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 257 4
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 124 1
- Benefit fraud 3,439 49
- SA Tax Returns 184 3
- Agent Change of Postal Address 174 2
- Consolidated accounts 148 2
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 1,038 24
- CTA study material 654
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 396
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 223
- AIM Stocks and IHT 204
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 174
- Trust for Employee 159
- Expat pension contributions? 152
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 136
- Capital allowances 128