HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- GP - Do I have to provide tax advice 72 2
- Group Audits 105 1
- VAT Invoice 274 7
- VAT on sale of an Asset 135 1
- Cash in Hand 233 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 224 5
- are receipts needed? 652 17
- SA302's anyone?? 640 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 349 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 180 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 368 12
- Busines software 220 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 228 6
- Converting a barn for business use 196 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 329 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 339 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 507 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 364 3
- Bookkeping software 749 7
- Clogged Losses 297 5
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 913
- International interest certificate 527
- NOVA 376
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 341
- Management expenses for investment company 280
- Bonus Bonds 279
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 189
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 178
- EXACT ONLINE 174
- P11D benefit received by widow 171