HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Recommendations for online payroll software 168 1
- . 136 1
- Accountant Specialization. 238 2
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 199 4
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 150 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 154 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 427 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 72 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 585 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 672 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 109 2
- Freelance/Employee 625 15
- Agent Authorisation Issue 169 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 316 6
- Is it just me ... 259 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 279 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 111 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 337 10
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 217 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,516 18
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 745
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 405
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 352
- Electric Car 288
- S222 Charge 237
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 185
- IP trans to holding company 182
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 170
- AIA 164
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 155