HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- Strike off after accounts submitted 32 1
- Assets requested back from supplier ? 292 4
- What is your favourite font? 376 11
- Opening Balances with very little info... 82 1
- CGT on Let Property 353 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 304 4
- Strike off 227 7
- Franchise affiliations 119 1
- Company investment 164 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 94 1
- Gift to son by parents 350 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,202 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 166 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 460 7
- New CASC rules 161 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 275 2
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 152 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 256 6
- valuation of vehicles 534 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 136 1
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 341
- Any thoughts on Capium? 296
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 272
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 242
- auto enrolment 218
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 198
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 192
- How to account for investment in JV? 176
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 168