HMRC Portal frozen
More of an observation rather than a question.
HMRC online portal hasnt updated any information for over a week now.
We have had refund received via our client account that show as still with HMRC, filed returns which havent been captured, added people via online authorisation which havent popped up on client lists.
Not just us, agent helpline staff cannot see live data either.
Online services have confirmed receipt of our filings and say there is a problem but no clue as to what or when it will be sorted.
Main concern is our early filing which are mainly refunds which are being held up as auto refund as per return as almost always conveniently ignored.
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,234 23
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,276 370
- 100% Xero practice 2,267 42
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 93 1
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 250 6
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 162 6
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 105 1
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 113 3
- Scottish but not UK 306 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 281 10
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 105 1
- What is the role of an accountant? 450 13
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 262 1
- P11D Query 150 4
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 82 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,326 25
- Company Accounts 439 8
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 98 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 292 7
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 197 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,220
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 429
- National Insurance 329
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 322
- Non Resident 252
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 241
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154
- Hands on experience of Digita 152