HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,051 29
- directors loan 262 8
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 378 14
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 820 27
- Director registration for SA question 269 11
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 220 3
- New Company reviews please 461 12
- Business only use of company car 606 23
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 339 4
- CIS not deducted 309 5
- Car Capital Contribution 183 2
- cgt quoted shares losses 208 1
- LLP and corporate members - timing differences impact on corp tax 92 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 209 3
- Money Laundering Manual 257 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 356 8
- VAT with Russia 137 1
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 216 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,158 9
- CGT on Let Property 241 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 284
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 236
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 235
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 210
- Any thoughts on Capium? 202
- Expenses Software 189
- auto enrolment 178
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- How to account for investment in JV? 147
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 146