HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 36 1
- inflation rate year on year 49 2
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,665 55
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 75 2
- Yorkshire Day 495 33
- Deleted question? 610 15
- SMP reclaimable by employer 247 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 255 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 326 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 139 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 337 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 139 3
- Late annual return 195 2
- Flat rate VAT 359 8
- corporation tax 475 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,131 29
- Dividend dates 685 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 131 2
- Companies House change of shareholding 587 16
- Agent help line - long queues? 196 3
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 569
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 370
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180