HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 47 4
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,329 36
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 31 1
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 321 7
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 246 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 251 1
- OneNote is fantastic 214 7
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 660 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,111 21
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 77 1
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 333 5
- PPR on a development? 230 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 355 7
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 904 19
- Private Residence Relief 1,795 15
- Cloud accounting package 197 1
- Incorporation after the start of trading 1,025 39
- Setting up offshore to avoid paying VAT 519 15
- Offshore company (Guernsey / Isle of Man) 204 3
- Next Move 415 12
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 637
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 397
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 375
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 374
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 229
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 226
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 205