HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 199 4
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 56 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 148 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 837 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 537 14
- SA316s 189 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 69 1
- Swiching tax 533 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 745 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 515 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 534 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 378 11
- Start-up cost recognition 112 1
- Lunches 259 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 400 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 146 3
- Generic notification message 261 6
- Property Expenses 224 7
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 167 1
- Accrued salary unpaid 271 4
- Construction CIS LLP Company 607
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 388
- Pensions Regulator 352
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 292
- Using the correct forms 266
- RTI - duplicate employee record 258
- SA penalty proposals 257
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 228