HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Scottish but not UK 292 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 275 10
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 66 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,198 364
- What is the role of an accountant? 400 13
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 250 1
- P11D Query 144 4
- 100% Xero practice 2,250 40
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 70 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,322 25
- Company Accounts 435 8
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 87 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 285 7
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 193 4
- VAT on introducer fees 121 2
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 88 2
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 205 12
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 325 18
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 287 5
- CIS 356 11
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,220
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 428
- National Insurance 327
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 321
- Non Resident 252
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 240
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154
- Hands on experience of Digita 152