HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Why should I retain membership? 2,656 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 164 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 319 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 123 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,250 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 383 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,453 18
- Vat 240 4
- CT/CIS offset 113 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 165 4
- Trade name 165 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 128 1
- New business - journal entries 308 20
- B2B vat in the EU 105 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 308 18
- VAT on deposits 202 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 125 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 402 12
- option to tax 202 1
- Share of profits from building society 100 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 777
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 705
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 385
- Social investment tax relief 204
- Digita Hosted Software 198
- Call Centre Data Costs 191
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 156
- Travel costs and contractors 149
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 142
- Certificates of tax deposit 135