HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 113 2
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 402 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 135 3
- Registered Office 158 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,488 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 316 5
- Partnership Registration 117 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 912 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 120 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 693 12
- Audit Required 1,189 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 313 9
- Residential Management Companies 98 2
- Value pricing 2,862 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 403 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 400 11
- Payroll software for Mac 127 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 127 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 219 5
- CIS and Close Company 210 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 947
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 662
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 407
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 335
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 263
- Paye procedures for CVA 252
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 251
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 201
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 194
- Pension Fixed Protection 190