HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 475 18
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 96 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,103 7
- Bereavment payment 84 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 273 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 343 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,294 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 146 2
- Companies House incorporation service 348 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 75 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 149 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 193 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 203 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 266 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 143 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 152 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,598 12
- Share Capital 131 2
- Trading income or not? 197 1
- Charge HMRC 424 3
- Xtuple 549
- Qtac payroll for bureau 376
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 317
- Industrial & Provident Societies 314
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 291
- CIS schemes 223
- Domain name sale and limited company 205
- Investment 187
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 185
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 178