HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 99 2
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 260 11
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 923 20
- Moneysoft Payroll 178 3
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 246 4
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 932 14
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 472 7
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 165 4
- Client right to working papers 1,544 11
- vat gross margins 190 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 208 4
- e mail 194 1
- Auto enrolment 580 9
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,356 6
- VAT on new build property 159 2
- Auto enrolment 300 9
- SAGE 50 2011 158 1
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,633 36
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,880 22
- Loss on sale of goodwill 218 2
- NHS finance professionals 670
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 412
- Foreign Pension Contribution 380
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 368
- vat gross profit percentage margins 363
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 352
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 312
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 279
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 242
- IFA income recognition & reporting 214