HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- get an accountant not an unqulified accounting clerk 136 8
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 225 3
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 77 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 72 2
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 530 13
- CGT history of shares 194 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 152 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 216 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 345 6
- CGT on sale of let property 137 2
- how do i get UTR 164 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 100 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 250 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 156 1
- Your comments please 330 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 205 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 142 2
- EIS 204 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 143 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 122 2
- Moving away from CCH software 972
- QROP pension input amounts 456
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 402
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 387
- fraud 309
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 288
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 249
- Construction CIS LLP Company 234
- EPS and CIS deductions 228
- Out of time or not? 215