HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 251 3
- Cocaine anyone? 96 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,460 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 809 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 434 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 244 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 314 11
- Tax return software for remote working 467 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 520 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 431 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 444 9
- How to purchase business premises? 154 2
- Will I need to resign? 813 10
- Childcare vouchers 170 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 272 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 299 6
- VAT avoidance? 226 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 185 3
- PAYE coding out 186 3
- Follower cases 575 2
- Hive up 470
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 438
- corporate hierarchy 416
- Advice - 244
- Amortisation of Goodwill 218
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 205
- WWOOFers 200
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 182
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 180
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 178