HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Undeclared rental income 1,679 18
- Cash basis 182 7
- Statutory sick pay 63 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,843 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,148 12
- Lorry Drivers 331 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 217 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,461 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 106 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 275 3
- PRR 576 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 205 2
- Partially exempt? 312 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 249 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 558 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 121 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 244 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 211 4
- Money laundering POCA 388 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 109 1
- Skandia using wrong address 525
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 286
- Employee rewards 277
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 246
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 241
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 230
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139