HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 133 8
- Dividend Waiver 142 5
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 23 1
- Director resignation 446 9
- effective advertising 442 10
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 368 10
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 236 4
- Company oversea and VAT 47 1
- Small Part Disposal of Property 247 1
- Capital Distribution 71 3
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 521 12
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 139 2
- VAT in Eu 131 2
- minimum shareholding 159 4
- Should we let the Client Call the Shots? 628 8
- CGT on transfer of property 463 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,700 28
- PAYE Desktop viewer and/or Moneysoft 105 2
- NED remuneration for a Swiss national 130 4
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 105 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 491
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 471
- WIP Software 343
- No payroll scheme in place 303
- Is there anything wrong with this? 264
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 260
- Uncommercial property business 233
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 198
- SA Penalty 194
- Accrued income scheme 174