HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Director payroll - prorated NI? 148 5
- SA800 Returns 200 4
- state pension statement 694 9
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 214 10
- VAT on EU supplies 18 1
- VAT on purchse from EU supplier but goods were sent outside of EU from supplier 73 1
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 138 4
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 75 1
- Goodwill adjustment 178 5
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 360 22
- Company dividends 307 9
- Broadband costs 127 1
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 84 1
- is PMI for directors and families 125 2
- Non resident income. 188 10
- US-UK pension problem 116 2
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 300 15
- Use of home deduction 380 12
- Software 179 3
- smp employee made redundant 163 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 845
- Copy Wanted 584
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 526
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 505
- Latest phishing scam 382
- Entrepreneurs' relief 362
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 317
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 304
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 293
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 205