HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Where can I get the information for this 361 7
- BrightPay 360 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 196 3
- CGT &LLP 70 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 538 4
- Setting up an offshore company 91 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 183 16
- Secure document exchange 118 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 158 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 163 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 239 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 131 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 87 1
- Expense management software 629 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,107 84
- Tax code 148 1