HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 242 5
- See you all on the other side 447 6
- 12Pay 189 2
- dividends 228 2
- R&D 178 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,030 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 321 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 228 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 169 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 416 5
- Seeking a tax case 427 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 298 4
- Companies house strike off 250 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 211 2
- Moving to the cloud 654 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 176 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 784 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 164 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,011 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 365 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 528
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 399
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 356
- IRIS and FRS 102 333
- Capitalising Finance Lease 296
- USA help 292
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 255
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 252
- Capital gains on rental property 233
- Sage Coretime 219