HMRC Terms & Conditions ... what ??
Submitting End of Year PAYE Documents On-line:
This year for the first time I noticed - has it always been there? - a tick-box agreeing to be bound by Terms & Conditions before being able to proceed to submit PAYE end of year documents.
1. the employer is required to submit online and
2. it is not possible to pass beyond that page without ticking the box to agree
Can these terms and conditions be binding?
What can these terms and conditions be? Isn't the relationship between employer and HMRC governed by law?
Has anybody read them?
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 449 10
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 27 1
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 33 2
- Boffin of the Year 177 7
- Giving a seminar 642 35
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 896 15
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 332 3
- Sole trader - bank statements 316 14
- Altered PAYE cheque 437 9
- PAYE versus Dividends 117 1
- equipment rental 70 1
- Flat Rate Scheme 380 16
- Non sequitur 169 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,194 63
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 572 11
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 127 3
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 264 9
- Am i Liable? 803 19
- Joint Filing Help 167 3
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 245 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,281
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 631
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 417
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 326
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 244
- Alphabet shares 215
- Agent fees to sell business 206
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 201
- Office recharges 161
- Tax position on lease extension 156