HMRC VAT helpline
Why HMRC why?
I just called your VAT helpline and was greeted with "Thank you for calling the VAT helpline, industrial action, very busy, all operators on calls, why not try online?"
That's fine, I'll wait.
"Sorry we can't take your call, bye!" #Click#
Seriously HMRC? WTF (F being for flip of course)? I'm sorry you are on strike, truly, I mean you do such sterling work you deserve better pay/conditions/extra holiday over the stupendous amount you already get as Government workers, but I'm happy to waste my day waiting on you answering the 'phone, to be honest I'm used to it by now. Why say 'we're all busy, so we'll just cut you off'?!?
In fact someone called me earlier about VAT, maybe I should do 1471 and call them back as they are, I assume, the only person working in the VAT department today.
In closing, HMRC, I despise you and I hope your mother is killed in a freak yachting accident.
- tax credits 28 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 468 10
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 192 1
- EC VAT 220 10
- Sage help...written off bad debt, done year end now bad payer wants to start to pay 21 1
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 203 7
- Musician deductible expenses 83 1
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 404 17
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 93 4
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 574 17
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 91 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 277 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 144 2
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 534 11
- Flat rate vat error 336 7
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 536 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 292 14
- can I claim a per diem 275 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 143 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,387 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 847
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 510
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 323
- How to format a stock book 293
- Tax efficient holding company structure 235
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 231
- Investment property company accounts template 220
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 214
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 182
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 151