Holiday for a single middle aged accountant
It has been such a long time (years) since I went on a holiday. I really need one now.
As many know I am a single middle aged male. I do not know where to start in terms of holidays for singles. I did google and found organisations like solos that are geared for single holidays. I am not sure about this.
I am sure I am not the only single middle aged person here. They are bound to be others. I would be grateful for ideas (outside single specific organisations) where a guy like me could go on holiday.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Cycling or walking holiday within Europe/UK. Though I am open to other options on destination/activity
- Italy is my favourite destination
- I do not drink - so wine tasting/beer holidays are out
- I have never been into loud music so that is out
If anyone has gone on single speicfic holidays what are they like? Would you recommend this?
- Post AAT? 699 4
- Second Limited Company 132 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,669 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 291 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,553 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 78 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 235 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 222 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 117 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 911 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 517 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 163 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2