Holiday for a single middle aged accountant
It has been such a long time (years) since I went on a holiday. I really need one now.
As many know I am a single middle aged male. I do not know where to start in terms of holidays for singles. I did google and found organisations like solos that are geared for single holidays. I am not sure about this.
I am sure I am not the only single middle aged person here. They are bound to be others. I would be grateful for ideas (outside single specific organisations) where a guy like me could go on holiday.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Cycling or walking holiday within Europe/UK. Though I am open to other options on destination/activity
- Italy is my favourite destination
- I do not drink - so wine tasting/beer holidays are out
- I have never been into loud music so that is out
If anyone has gone on single speicfic holidays what are they like? Would you recommend this?
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 104 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 459 5
- flat rate scheme 121 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 161 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 69 1
- VAT refund 308 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,279 37
- Turnover on a tax return 540 12
- incorrect old p60 561 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 111 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 181 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 145 1
- Special dividends & CGT 201 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 185 1
- Networking 357 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 276 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 303 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 334 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 291 2
- IT Contractor 284 1