How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 42 1
- Giving a seminar 489 28
- Joint Filing Help 71 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 151 4
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 94 6
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 625 4
- Flat Rate Scheme 232 13
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 180 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 400 17
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,127 32
- deleting customers on Sage 50 97 4
- Interest on Loan to a Company 241 2
- Writing off bad debts 156 4
- Added years superannuation 29 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 95 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 336 7
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 50 1
- Care to help a student out? 263 9
- Residency 91 day rule 186 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 849 12
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,194
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 599
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 403
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 186
- Agent fees to sell business 185
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 175
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 151
- EBT 150