How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- VAT on nightclub vouchers 54 3
- Which software for practice books? 388 17
- Seed EIS company 66 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,730 35
- Flat rate vat error 89 2
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 258 6
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 137 7
- EC TAX 39 1
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 182 4
- Pension contributions limits 202 9
- Write off of former director's loan 302 7
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 82 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 93 1
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 528 10
- Illegal dividends and prior year accounts errors 250 6
- Pension contributions > £50k BRB effect 89 2
- VAT enquiry 162 2
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 498 15
- Inheritance tax 274 13
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 86 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 662
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 488
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 454
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 279
- How to format a stock book 239
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 198
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 193
- Tax efficient holding company structure 182
- Investment property company accounts template 170
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 165