How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 270
- RTI Fees 247
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 233
- Where's our 10%? 224
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 199
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 196
- EIS 192
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- CIS late registration 184
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 184
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 177
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 168
- Property owned privately 161
- Changes to HMRC Business Economic Notes 154
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 153
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 138
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 130