How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 348 5
- See you all on the other side 548 6
- 12Pay 271 2
- dividends 345 2
- R&D 211 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,074 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 359 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 265 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 222 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 457 5
- Seeking a tax case 495 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 356 4
- Companies house strike off 321 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 258 2
- Moving to the cloud 673 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 189 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 808 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 177 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,036 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 407 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 533
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 403
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 359
- IRIS and FRS 102 338
- Capitalising Finance Lease 302
- USA help 298
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 267
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 257
- Capital gains on rental property 240
- Sage Coretime 225