How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 283 13
- VAT on motor expenses 886 32
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 72 1
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 56 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,703 22
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,296 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 84 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 135 3
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 157 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 186 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 153 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 739 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 385 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 203 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 328 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 108 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 390 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 92 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 325 15
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 407 9
- Skandia using wrong address 1,546
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 852
- International interest certificate 469
- NOVA 327
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 229
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 217
- Bonus Bonds 208
- Management expenses for investment company 206
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 199
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 186