How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- SSAS Pension scheme 77 1
- Do we have to honour her notice? 493 4
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 73 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 235 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 554 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 741 11
- ICPA 491 8
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 287 3
- Physiotherapy 57 1
- Changing shareholding ratio 124 3
- Community Interest Company 64 1
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 117 1
- SA1 forms 365 12
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 144 5
- Goodwill Entrepreneurs Relief 132 1
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 154 5
- VAT on services to EC customer 177 3
- Delayed option to tax 188 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 871 23
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 382 3
- Sainsbury's mangement 825
- Avanti Accounts 674
- Have I done the right thing? 652
- Calling franchise accountants 632
- Continuity Agreement 627
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 482
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 325
- Advice please! 232
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 216