How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Company Secretarial Software 1,341 29
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 21 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 104 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 242 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,550 19
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,899 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,897 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 53 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 110 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 156 4
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 449 22
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 80 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 79 1
- Tax position re this lease? 149 2
- VAT on Training Courses 135 2
- No VAT apportionment on tools on hand at registration? 134 2
- Self employed travel expenses 158 3
- which software 383 4
- Filing Dormant LLPs with Companies House 77 1
- Is a tax return required - rental income? 405 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 577
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 451
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 351
- IFA incorporation 335
- Sorry ignore me 316
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 271
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 265
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 255
- Cancelled 197
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 165