How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Cash in Hand 142 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 180 5
- are receipts needed? 630 17
- SA302's anyone?? 613 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 330 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 124 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 348 12
- Busines software 160 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 194 6
- Converting a barn for business use 187 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 312 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 315 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 483 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 316 3
- Bookkeping software 731 7
- Clogged Losses 282 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 274 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 659 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 274 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 129 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 372
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 324
- Management expenses for investment company 275
- Bonus Bonds 269
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 184
- P11D benefit received by widow 163
- EXACT ONLINE 158
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 158