How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Do I need a smartphone? 2,076 76
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,455 26
- Council setting up 'sham' LLP as trading arm? 127 2
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 479 5
- subsistence: help with BIM47705 interpretation 51 1
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 233 6
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,967 47
- inflation rate year on year 199 4
- Accounts Question 193 5
- Deleted question? 786 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,241 67
- MAAT vs ACCA 751 13
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 675 3
- VAT Return Errors 222 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 197 5
- Yorkshire Day 631 38
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 208 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 391 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 163 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 302 7
- Cancelled 474
- Cancelled 389
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 379
- Probiz 360
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 265
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 240
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 236
- More spam 188
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 163
- Employee Benefit Trust 155