How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Time recording 26 1
- Land Registry 240 3
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 18 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 60 1
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 492 8
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 944 13
- Auto Enrolment 652 4
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 167 5
- Transferring rental property to limited company 381 12
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 792 19
- Company Number 10000000 324 4
- Advertising Tips? 265 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,507 29
- IR35 354 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 391 12
- Revenue phishing examples 200 1
- iris update 11.9.2 184 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 447 13
- 2015 tax year end 531 1
- Company Structure 293 8
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 730
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 431
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 371
- Costly Accounting Software contract 355
- Directors' advances and credits 282
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 249
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 232
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195