How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- VAT GUIDE - 22-25 AGENTS OR EQUIVALENT 341 6
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 1,453 12
- Output tax for retailer 213 5
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 335 7
- Formating cells in Excel 125 2
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 163 4
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 122 2
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 167 3
- Relocation expense claim 129 1
- ICAS GPPM 84 1
- Payroll 276 7
- Buying fees 712 5
- IHT Query 450 11
- Audit and paypal balances 187 7
- Missing C79 171 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 499 16
- VAT margin scheme 277 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 331 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,771 17
- Get it off your chest 283 4
- Possible Partnership? 562
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 558
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 485
- New Fangled Penalties 362
- Clubs and Taxable Income 297
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 281
- Loans to other companies 224
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 217
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 185
- Outsource Data Entry 183