How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 232 2
- Freelance/Employee 105 5
- Moneysoft - technical query 543 17
- Profit split from an investment property 228 7
- VAT - How hard is it? 800 29
- The importance of Grammar 1,410 44
- VAT & Offshore Companies 258 7
- VAT and customer entertaining 259 4
- tax saving on card points 280 7
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 299 6
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,322 11
- Xero Pain Points 572 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 197 2
- Best way to draw a salary? 725 12
- PI cover 257 4
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 978 15
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,486 39
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 282 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 275 9
- Scissors 918 24
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 376
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 335
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 314
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 301
- Electric Car 252
- S222 Charge 220
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 216
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 202
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 187