How to apply Tour operators margin scheme
We have recently become VAT registered. One of our activities is to supply Yoga Holidays in the UK, France and Morocco.
In all instances, we do not supply travel. We only supply the accommodation (which is a hotel that we rent from a thirdparty) and the teaching of Yoga classes (either in-house or via a thirdparty)
We are trying to get to grips with TOMs and would be very grateful if anyone can offer some words of wisdom.
We can see the TOMs probably applies to the EU (including UK) supplies. However, does Morocco fall outside the TOMs?
Pouring over Notice 709/5, it talks about "I have an establishment in..." - but what does establishment really mean?
Any advice is very grateful...
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 537 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 63 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 54 2
- Director drawings 358 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 315 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 70 1
- Clothing 84 2
- Childcare voucher schemes 98 6
- HMRC SA302s 180 3
- What does the "K" signify 401 7
- Director or self-employed 98 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 121 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 129 3
- What sectors to target? 179 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 107 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 239 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 94 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,868 40
- Interest Relief 165 5
- What is the treatment of gains on sale of Options granted in Belgium 57 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 901
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 603
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 574
- Latest phishing scam 527
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 372
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 340
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 278
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 181
- Sabbatical payments 172