How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- What are options for non CA firm 1,598 24
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 59 1
- How to make restoration of corrupted excel 2007 file? 90 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,867 35
- Real names 1,117 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 506 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 128 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,371 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 666 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 233 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 97 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 131 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 288 5
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,977 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,955 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 88 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 119 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 165 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 117 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 89 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 580
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 454
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 353
- IFA incorporation 337
- Sorry ignore me 320
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 277
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 270
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 261
- Cancelled 203
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 174