How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 98 2
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 200 7
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 238 8
- Payroo Employer allowance query 240 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 359 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 117 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 173 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 300 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 132 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 444 5
- Director's tax return 386 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 175 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,117 34
- Flat rate vat 217 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 188 5
- Coming in from the cold 372 3
- Splitting the tax year 183 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 219 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 184 4
- Submitting tax return 226 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 813
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 562
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 430
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 311
- Free Tax Legislation? 286
- Director Loan account operation 265
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 252
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 171