How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- inflation rate year on year 168 4
- Accounts Question 118 5
- Deleted question? 742 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,183 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,950 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 711 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,402 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,930 46
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 659 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 450 4
- VAT Return Errors 189 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 136 5
- Yorkshire Day 611 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 194 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 188 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 383 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 152 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 298 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 239 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 155 1
- Cancelled 471
- Cancelled 388
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 378
- Probiz 358
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 263
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 237
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 232
- More spam 184
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 153