How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- Declined for business bank account 239 5
- Help with Mortgage Application? 479 7
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 176 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,624 283
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 212 10
- Standard 'email' template system 881 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 460 9
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,029 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 216 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 95 1
- Circular shareholding 234 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 190 6
- business card address 306 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 213 2
- Loan to a related company 105 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 661 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 334 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 273 8
- property rental income split 131 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 137 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,115
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 367
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 239
- Payments on account coded out?? 229
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 222
- Non Resident 187
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 182
- Franchise income and costs 177