How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- Career in Practice 167 4
- Goodie bag 209 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 80 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 209 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 41 1
- Telemarketing 199 5
- Software recommendations? 300 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 233 5
- Husband Wife let property 150 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 453 8
- Relevant life plan 354 8
- Limited Company expenses 387 8
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 183 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 186 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 200 3
- how to value rental space 121 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 349 4
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 467 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 454 11
- Possible Partnership? 611
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 262
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 224
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214