How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- Freelance software consultant 259 3
- Tax Penalty overeaction 469 8
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 130 1
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 144 1
- opening balamces 323 11
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 706 35
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 280 4
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 700 18
- What is included in earnings for Carers Allowance purposes? 93 2
- payroo 190 3
- Which P45 to Use 266 3
- Auto enrolment 1,585 25
- PCP Car purchase 142 2
- New Boiler at Rental Property 134 1
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 93 1
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 156 3
- losses carried forward 290 7
- No UTR 257 2
- Daft state pension question 326 5
- E-signature on paper tax return 166 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 770
- Copy Wanted 482
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 446
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 443
- Latest phishing scam 269
- Entrepreneurs' relief 256
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 254
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 239
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 219
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 218