How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- Can't find a good web address 198 4
- Company asserts 134 2
- Bank stream and receipt bank advice... 98 1
- Example accounts 58 1
- Director resignation 282 6
- VAT on unused stock 89 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 147 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 194 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 212 5
- effective advertising 279 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 200 8
- Software recommendations 317 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 171 3
- Edible spam? 814 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 325 5
- Put fees on website 315 6
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,591 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,364 4
- Sigma Red 1,445 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 350 5
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 483
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 469
- WIP Software 339
- No payroll scheme in place 293
- Is there anything wrong with this? 260
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 256
- Uncommercial property business 231
- Small Part Disposal of Property 230
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 194
- SA Penalty 188