How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- Tax relief for networking day out? 505 14
- SA316s 138 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 31 1
- Swiching tax 513 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 726 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 496 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 513 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 367 11
- Start-up cost recognition 95 1
- Lunches 207 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 381 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 131 3
- Generic notification message 254 6
- Property Expenses 217 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 818 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 137 1
- Accrued salary unpaid 257 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,199 18
- Basis periods 106 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 120 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 600
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 591
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 386
- Pensions Regulator 351
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 290
- Using the correct forms 265
- SA penalty proposals 256
- RTI - duplicate employee record 253
- Accelerated payment notices 236
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 226