How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- What are my legal responsibilities 194 9
- No more tax returns... 1,499 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 398 6
- Signed accounts for bank 219 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 464 10
- Landing clients 373 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,132 22
- Termination Payment 158 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 173 3
- CRM / marketing 94 2
- Allocation of income from property 745 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,863 28
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 311 3
- Opening a Quick books file 101 1
- 64-8 problems 508 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 343 10
- Payment on account reminders 231 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 101 3
- Hello 514 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 494 14