How to ask two questions?
If I send company accounts, tax return and tax computations in an email asking for the clients OK and a personal tax return and tax computations in another email asking for the OK, If I am in luck I usually get one of the emails answered. Clients seem incapable of answering more than one email.
If I ask a client if the attached company information is correct AND ask them for the SIC code(s) in the same email I usually get an answer to one of the questions but not both.
Am I overestimating client's intelligence? Should I include more than simple questions? I was thinking I could put a form in with a yes/no option and a box for the code. Should I colour the questions to make them more noticeable?
Should I give up on trying to get evidence of a clients response and phone them and ask them the questions? I could always record the conversations!
It's not even 9 am yet!
- can I claim a per diem 107 1
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 374 11
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 207 5
- Ltd co client preparing own self assessment tax returns 292 8
- Business Christmas Greetings 745 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 424 10
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 463 11
- SME Direct Debit 717 12
- Aweb Fantasy Practice 1,028 18
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 154 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 687 9
- Is anyone a member of National Accountancy Network? 304 6
- Running Cost of Private Car more than 45p per mile?? 287 7
- r&d payable tax credits 64 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 439 3
- CIS gross status review 186 2
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 161 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,138 26
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 390 10
- Claiming pension relief 84 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 793
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 494
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 306
- How to format a stock book 275
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 223
- Tax efficient holding company structure 215
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 204
- Investment property company accounts template 195
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 178
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 169