How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- can I claim a per diem 143 2
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 779 10
- Linux Accounting Software 521 11
- Dispensation pointless ? 450 11
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 52 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,171 27
- Is Hold over relief available? 47 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 432 14
- Running Cost of Private Car more than 45p per mile?? 341 8
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 216 5
- Ltd co client preparing own self assessment tax returns 358 8
- Business Christmas Greetings 814 17
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 482 11
- SME Direct Debit 728 12
- Aweb Fantasy Practice 1,076 18
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 165 6
- Is anyone a member of National Accountancy Network? 329 6
- r&d payable tax credits 77 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 470 3
- CIS gross status review 199 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 807
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 496
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 308
- How to format a stock book 275
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 223
- Tax efficient holding company structure 216
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 205
- Investment property company accounts template 200
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 178
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 173