How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Wear & Tear Allowances 302 7
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,397 19
- That old chestnut 340 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 215 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 326 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 273 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 246 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 216 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 200 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 111 1
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 723 18
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,954 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 661 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 210 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 202 2
- Repair or improvement? 428 7
- National Insurance. 151 1
- Trust tax return 171 1
- VAT on land sale 163 6
- Property Development 321 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 359
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 202
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 199
- Pre incorp expenses 197
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 169
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 153