How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- property capital gains 153 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 144 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,160 13
- Tips on meals 181 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 516 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 164 3
- Personal Tax 731 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 185 2
- Stumped - IHT 144 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 410 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 147 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 406 7
- CGT and primary residence 182 1
- Marriage Allowance 282 3
- S455 and February year ends 335 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 892 18
- Closing down loss-making company 461 5