How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 250 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 101 2
- Was I rude 786 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 281 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 213 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 288 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 282 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 195 6
- Non-compete agreement 183 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 198 1
- Any views 739 1
- IRIS Practice Management 145 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 108 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 94 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 175 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 308 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 258 1
- Top slicing relief question 236 2
- Valuation of PET on death 124 2
- Share swap 296 8
- Skandia using wrong address 1,483
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 820
- International interest certificate 447
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 421
- Sale of business 395
- NOVA 290
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 203
- Bonus Bonds 175
- Management expenses for investment company 173
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 169