How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Sage Priority Support 134 3
- incorrect old p60 237 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 107 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 795 24
- Micro-entity accounts 72 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 966 26
- Related party disclosure 129 3
- Inflation and fees 1,287 23
- Company reconstruction 64 1
- Missing tax return 242 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 95 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 133 1
- Advice please! 382 2
- VAT on new builds 148 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 114 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 345 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,933 28
- Redundancy Pay 444 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 732 6