How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 89 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 90 4
- Worried over stock value 200 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 61 1
- White van man 396 19
- foreign income 121 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 170 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 301 5
- STUDENT LOAN 79 1
- Bookkeeping question 594 6
- wave software 223 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 351 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 229 3
- Backdate C79? 164 2
- Entertaining - definition? 306 2
- Do you lose losses on cessation 364 10
- SA1 Online 100 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 102 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 98 2
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 359 9
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 823
- Copy Wanted 548
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 504
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 487
- Latest phishing scam 344
- Entrepreneurs' relief 315
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 286
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 279
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 274
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 182