How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 318 5
- See you all on the other side 524 6
- 12Pay 252 2
- dividends 318 2
- R&D 201 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,062 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 354 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 256 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 214 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 450 5
- Seeking a tax case 483 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 347 4
- Companies house strike off 306 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 248 2
- Moving to the cloud 670 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 185 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 803 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 174 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,032 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 400 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 530
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 401
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 357
- IRIS and FRS 102 336
- Capitalising Finance Lease 300
- USA help 296
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 264
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 255
- Capital gains on rental property 237
- Sage Coretime 222