How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Client right to working papers 1,322 9
- 2020 Annual Conference 127 1
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,521 12
- Microsoft One Drive 431 14
- Thinning income 360 4
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 276 6
- Bank Statement Scanning Software? 153 2
- Work to Rented Business Premises 190 1
- Not a question but made my day 1,177 23
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 388 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,156 24
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 152 1
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 276 4
- I forgiven loan an Output? 175 2
- V T Software 259 2
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 153 3
- SA302's - What's the deal? 356 4
- tax credits 312 4
- Past rental expenses 140 1
- What do do about VAT? 560 15
- NHS finance professionals 599
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 391
- Foreign Pension Contribution 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 335
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 326
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 307
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 275
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 235
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 225
- IFA income recognition & reporting 201