How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 830 26
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 272 4
- Cocaine anyone? 149 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,468 21
- ACCA - still making me laugh 455 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 251 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 326 11
- Tax return software for remote working 478 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 544 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 443 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 449 9
- How to purchase business premises? 166 2
- Will I need to resign? 829 10
- Childcare vouchers 189 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 276 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 300 6
- VAT avoidance? 237 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 191 3
- PAYE coding out 205 3
- Follower cases 577 2
- Hive up 476
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 438
- corporate hierarchy 416
- Advice - 249
- Amortisation of Goodwill 222
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 208
- WWOOFers 202
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 188
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 183
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 179