How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 166 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 190 3
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,197 31
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 887 22
- Federation Accounts 317 9
- Gift or Capital Gain? 61 2
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,300 20
- Tax tribunal strike rates 100 1
- Profit split on buy-to let 252 4
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 271 1
- ATED-Related CGT returns 284 2
- Incorporation haulier 246 1
- Is this a scam? 1,158 19
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 236 19
- Sage at it again? 142 1
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 136 1
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 336 5
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 825 7
- ESC A19? 338 1
- break even point 442 13
- Overseas Sales 519
- Benchmarking 455
- Possible Partnership? 401
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 392
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 364
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 304
- Wednesday rant 279
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 186
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 171
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 164