How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- P35 and Service Company questions 169 4
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 520 20
- Administrative restoration 83 1
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,609 13
- Bereavment payment 121 3
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 109 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,132 7
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 282 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 361 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,301 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 161 2
- Companies House incorporation service 363 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 85 1
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 203 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 225 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 281 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 149 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 163 3
- Share Capital 142 2
- Trading income or not? 210 1
- Xtuple 550
- Qtac payroll for bureau 377
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 321
- Industrial & Provident Societies 315
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 297
- CIS schemes 225
- Domain name sale and limited company 206
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 191
- Investment 188
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 180