How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Sage vat return 78 1
- What taxes must employers pay in Continental Europe? e.g. Germany and France 111 1
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 343 10
- Travel costs and contractors 275 3
- vat help for catering concession 146 3
- Employee works in UK paid by Denmark and uses company car from another business 78 1
- RTI and Directors' salaries 152 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 215 3
- Importers 112 1
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 280 4
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 255 4
- dfgd fget 140 1
- More AE! 239 6
- New business - journal entries 613 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 221 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 76 1
- aia 127 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 449 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 460 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 269 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 994
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 746
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 432
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 253
- Digita Hosted Software 251
- Social investment tax relief 244
- Call Centre Data Costs 230
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 185
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 150
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 139