How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Claiming VAT 53 2
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 74 1
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,059 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 161 4
- Company assets 320 14
- MoneySoft 92 1
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 255 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 257 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 146 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 484 9
- Director resignation 724 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,785 30
- Additional information attached to accounts 136 1
- CIS Only Scheme 95 1
- No payroll scheme in place 340 1
- Xero Training 387 3
- SA Penalty 228 1
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 251 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 97 1
- The stupidity continues 2,827 103
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 500
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 476
- Is there anything wrong with this? 276
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 264
- Uncommercial property business 238
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 203
- Registering online CWF1 181
- Accrued income scheme 177
- VAT - registration needed? 174
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 172