How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 71 1
- any implications of this type of transaction 43 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,681 28
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 96 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 283 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,029 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 262 7
- Sage data 102 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 422 9
- Limited company buying a car 361 6
- Funding Circle experience 154 3
- Excel query 117 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,293 13
- Payment on account penalties 127 3
- Tax on free shares 143 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 207 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 125 1
- Audit 489 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 127 3
- Buying a horse?? 429 12
- CTA study material 804
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 495
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 461
- Employment related securities question 322
- AIM Stocks and IHT 311
- Expat pension contributions? 281
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 281
- Trust for Employee 256
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 232
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 161