How to assign BTL rental income to Ltd?
A BTL is owned in 99:1 ratio, by a father and son. Both are higher income tax payers. They are looking to assign the BTL rental income to a Ltd.
1. How would they assign the rental income to the ltd?
2. The BTL has a mortgage, can this mortgage payments and all the relevant expenses be reimbursed to the payee from the ltd?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 92 4
- PPR posers 201 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 234 3
- Does anyone use quotation software? 236 4
- VAT on Imports 59 2
- Fees for Property Tax Return 380 8
- Corp Tax Refund 68 1
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 623 17
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,531 466
- employment capital allowances 187 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 346 6
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 212 1
- Can't read my handwriting 404 9
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 117 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 121 1
- corp tax software 814 11
- Audit partner? 138 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,567 71
- Overnight subsistence 140 2
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 671 13
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,353
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 500
- National Insurance 389
- Non Resident 309
- Hands on experience of Digita 232
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 207
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 169
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 142
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 135