How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,662 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 209 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 813 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 99 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 368 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 496 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 143 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2