How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,478 41
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 141 3
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 91 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 263 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 234 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,233 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 365 6
- Go Cardless 383 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 328 3
- Mehjoo 334 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 150 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 408 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 199 4
- SA302 346 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 296 13
- Bringing money to Uk 300 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 219 4
- Hmrc software 262 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 198 1
- Hosted email exchange 193 5
- Xtuple 522
- Qtac payroll for bureau 357
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 301
- Industrial & Provident Societies 294
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 238
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 216
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 211
- Domain name sale and limited company 182
- CIS schemes 179
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 155