How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 197 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 194 5
- Payroll software 626 16
- New business - journal entries 361 21
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 237 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 378 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 716 18
- B2B vat in the EU 169 4
- Coding Notice 202 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 115 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 192 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 214 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 179 4
- LLP as member of LLP 123 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,802 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 489 7
- Vat 291 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,297 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 208 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 186 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 842
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 715
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 398
- Social investment tax relief 214
- Digita Hosted Software 209
- Call Centre Data Costs 196
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 169
- accounting for this transaction 168
- Travel costs and contractors 163
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 156