How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Accountancy Career 460 9
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 921 19
- Client payment options 38 1
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 53 2
- Benefit in Kind - Clothing - PPE 59 1
- Help with HMRC investigation 431 8
- Yorkshire Day 247 15
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,822 43
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,053 28
- Flat rate VAT 233 4
- Best apps for clients 942 7
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 245 5
- Deduction from Salary 967 28
- Accounts Software 330 11
- Group Audit Thresholds 386 11
- Collection or business assets 173 4
- Incorporated when they should not have 442 13
- VAT for client based in Thailand 77 1
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 860 22
- Doctor and Locum Work 350 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 695
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 549
- Cancelled 435
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Probiz 342
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 341
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 249
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 211