How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- BrightPay 633 19
- Gift or Capital Gain? 337 10
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 267 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 888 25
- Abolish the penalty regime 83 3
- IHT Query 139 3
- Statutary sick pay 180 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 258 4
- Director Salary 354 2
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 331 6
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 295 7
- Capital Gain? 426 11
- Reversing out RTI 180 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 306 9
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 283 6
- Classic cars investment 250 7
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 332 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 376 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 282 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 293 2
- Possible Partnership? 449
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 420
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 417
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 363
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 218
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 215
- Clubs and Taxable Income 206
- Income tax on foreign dividends 197
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 192
- New Fangled Penalties 165