How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- More AE! 668 15
- Charity Grant accounting 52 1
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 318 3
- Money Soft payroll 528 11
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 191 2
- Change of payroll software 407 10
- Director phone costs 270 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 336 8
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 349 7
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 204 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 145 4
- VAT surcharges and change of business entity 39 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,390 20
- Should I move back home away from my office? 511 10
- Property income in different capacities 151 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 283 6
- Contract Hire of Vans for Limited Company 102 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 424 10
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 174 1
- Scanners 195 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,181
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 800
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 495
- Digita Hosted Software 323
- Credit where credit's due....... 280
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 229
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 164
- how to object to registered company name... 147
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 142
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 131