How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Childcare vouchers 45 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 171 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 126 3
- VAT avoidance? 118 2
- PAYE coding out 112 3
- Follower cases 554 2
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 271 5
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 273 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 700 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 434 2
- Late Registration for VAT 429 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 385 5
- TheTax Donut 1,123 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 303 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 692 10
- How to explain this to someone 377 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 77 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 704 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 309 4
- Old CGT loss 356 10
- Hive up 455
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 423
- corporate hierarchy 409
- Advice - 233
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 206
- Amortisation of Goodwill 200
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 190
- WWOOFers 185
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 168
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 166