How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Mortgage Adviser's request 131 4
- CGT on spouse's death 75 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 382 8
- Payroll software 171 4
- Company UTR numbers 288 6
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 346 9
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 638 30
- Starting Again 111 1
- Summer house for business only 60 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 87 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 550 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 124 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 116 3
- How do you count your clients 396 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 150 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 108 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 466 9
- Property Expenses 116 3
- Accrued salary unpaid 155 3
- Calling my southern Brothers. 740 15
- Construction CIS LLP Company 590
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 578
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 375
- Pensions Regulator 345
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 278
- Government Gateway - VAT 274
- Using the correct forms 260
- SA penalty proposals 244
- RTI - duplicate employee record 232
- Accelerated payment notices 225