How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Help with Mortgage Application? 468 7
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 149 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,597 283
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 209 10
- Standard 'email' template system 873 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 456 9
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,021 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 213 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 84 1
- Circular shareholding 227 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 183 6
- business card address 293 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 212 2
- Declined for business bank account 212 4
- Loan to a related company 99 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 655 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 331 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 261 8
- property rental income split 121 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 135 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,112
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 365
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 239
- Payments on account coded out?? 228
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 220
- Non Resident 186
- Franchise income and costs 175
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 173