How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 337 7
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 225 4
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 750 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,420 20
- Wear & Tear Allowances 311 7
- That old chestnut 371 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 220 2
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 300 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 248 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 252 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 211 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 126 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,960 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 668 6
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 214 2
- Repair or improvement? 436 7
- National Insurance. 165 1
- Trust tax return 173 1
- VAT on land sale 177 6
- Property Development 322 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 360
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 269
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 204
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 200
- Pre incorp expenses 200
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 172
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 156