How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Should replies on AWEB show details of the qualifications 170 10
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 415 6
- Personal allowance 637 14
- New Fangled Penalties 1,101 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 125 1
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 91 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 724 30
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 804 9
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 271 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 374 10
- VAT on employee loan 291 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 949 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 143 2
- Accountants website 385 5
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 170 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 469 8
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 101 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 119 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,411 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 224 5
- Moving away from CCH software 939
- QROP pension input amounts 431
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 375
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 346
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 313
- fraud 272
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 243
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 215
- Construction CIS LLP Company 195
- EPS and CIS deductions 188