How to change Sage Bank Nominal Code
I have recently taken over my role from a bopok keeper employed ona sub contracted basis.
We use Sage 50 for our accounts but prior to me starting the rolw the company did not have a company bank account so my predecessor has set up NC 1200 as my MD's personal account which he was using for business transactions.
The business account has now been set up but she has set this up as NC 1251. This is causing lots of problems as 1200 is the default for many transactions and I am forever posting them then having to journal them out again.
I have now journaled all the transactions from the personal bank account to Directors renumeration so the balance is zero and now I want to change the NC for the business account from 1251 to 1200.
Can anyone advise how I can do this?
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 235 2
- Freelance/Employee 107 5
- Moneysoft - technical query 543 17
- Profit split from an investment property 230 7
- VAT - How hard is it? 802 29
- The importance of Grammar 1,411 44
- VAT & Offshore Companies 258 7
- VAT and customer entertaining 259 4
- tax saving on card points 280 7
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 302 6
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,323 11
- Xero Pain Points 572 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 197 2
- Best way to draw a salary? 727 12
- PI cover 258 4
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 978 15
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,488 39
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 282 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 275 9
- Scissors 918 24
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 376
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 335
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 314
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 301
- Electric Car 252
- S222 Charge 220
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 216
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 202
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 187