How to contact HMRC Shipley
I have a client who often pays PAYE early, thus ensuring HMRC allocate it to the wrong period.
I have tried calling Shipley, but it is impossible to speak to a human. Even if I could get through, I wonder whether they would speak to me as I registered to file online for this client, but don't have a 64-8 in place.
1. Will they take any notice if I draft a letter for the client to send to them, reallocating the payment to the correct period?
2. Am I right in thinking I should lodge a 64-8 with them if I want to speak to them?
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 556 12
- Personal Tax 445 11
- Xerocon 2016 948 19
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 148 4
- USA Tax Query 111 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,645 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 925 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 166 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 221 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 582 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 339 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,961 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,167 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 282 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 379 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 138 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 256 4
- last minute request 473 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,248 46