How to contact HMRC Shipley
I have a client who often pays PAYE early, thus ensuring HMRC allocate it to the wrong period.
I have tried calling Shipley, but it is impossible to speak to a human. Even if I could get through, I wonder whether they would speak to me as I registered to file online for this client, but don't have a 64-8 in place.
1. Will they take any notice if I draft a letter for the client to send to them, reallocating the payment to the correct period?
2. Am I right in thinking I should lodge a 64-8 with them if I want to speak to them?
- Legal advisor recommendation please 209 5
- HMRC Postal Delays 303 9
- Closure of PAYE scheme 154 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 57 1
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 171 2
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,308 13
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 583 7
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 159 3
- Termination Payment 478 15
- Company Share Buy Back 332 8
- P11D Car Value 105 2
- Business lending another business money (UK) 240 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,974 30
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 288 5
- bookkeeping system 679 9
- Landing clients 714 21
- Signed accounts for bank 530 10
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 135 3
- Time to react ? ? ? 679 6
- Dividends 154 3