How to contact HMRC Shipley | AccountingWEB

How to contact HMRC Shipley

I have a client who often pays PAYE early, thus ensuring HMRC allocate it to the wrong period.

I have tried calling Shipley, but it is impossible to speak to a human. Even if I could get through, I wonder whether they would speak to me as I registered to file online for this client, but don't have a 64-8 in place.

1. Will they take any notice if I draft a letter for the client to send to them, reallocating the payment to the correct period?

2. Am I right in thinking I should lodge a 64-8 with them if I want to speak to them?



There are 4 comments. Login or register to view them.


0098087 |
0098087's picture

use the right payslip

aiwalters |
aiwalters's picture

Good Answers - thank you!

Moonbeam |
Moonbeam's picture

it makes a difference...

Comptable |