How to correct spelling mistake in shareholder's name
Apologies if this is assumed knowledge.
A Director/shareholder's surname was spelled incorrectly during incorporation process. The new incorporation documents have been issued already with the wrong spelled name.
How do we correct the spelling mistake? I know for directors there is a Form, but what about for the shareholder?
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,184 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 211 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,001 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 217 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 580 12
- Personal Tax 478 11
- USA Tax Query 149 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,657 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 940 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 267 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 594 18
- Corrupt Excel File 673 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 347 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,974 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 399 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 161 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 311 4
- last minute request 502 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46