How to correct spelling mistake in shareholder's name
Apologies if this is assumed knowledge.
A Director/shareholder's surname was spelled incorrectly during incorporation process. The new incorporation documents have been issued already with the wrong spelled name.
How do we correct the spelling mistake? I know for directors there is a Form, but what about for the shareholder?
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,953 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 112 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 141 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 78 1
- VAT refund 312 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,283 37
- Turnover on a tax return 547 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 120 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 152 1
- Special dividends & CGT 203 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 196 1
- Networking 367 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 279 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 339 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2