How to deal with all the kissing
I regularly attend business networking events and there are 2 men who specialise in grabbing each woman they come across and kissing them.
As a woman I am presumably supposed to be glad, grateful someone cares, honoured to be attended to in this way, or something else that eludes me. I note these men don't kiss the other men. The kissers are not unpleasant in any way, but seem to feel they have the right to do this, and that makes me rather angry. I have been thinking of how to tell them that I don't want or need to be kissed in future. If I don't do this soon I am liable to give one of them a right hook instead.
What form of words would you suggest?
- Personal Tax 242 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,188 46
- Practical experience 862 16
- Xerocon 2016 830 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,875 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 245 2
- Mortgage Reference 192 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 174 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 438 9
- VAT 309 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 238 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 210 1
- last minute request 311 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 504 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 481 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 141 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 291 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 676 6