How to deal with all the kissing
I regularly attend business networking events and there are 2 men who specialise in grabbing each woman they come across and kissing them.
As a woman I am presumably supposed to be glad, grateful someone cares, honoured to be attended to in this way, or something else that eludes me. I note these men don't kiss the other men. The kissers are not unpleasant in any way, but seem to feel they have the right to do this, and that makes me rather angry. I have been thinking of how to tell them that I don't want or need to be kissed in future. If I don't do this soon I am liable to give one of them a right hook instead.
What form of words would you suggest?
- Sage Priority Support 75 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 669 17
- incorrect old p60 88 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 472 4
- VAT on new builds 103 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 339 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 114 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 105 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 117 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,810 26
- Missing tax return 156 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 155 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 550 18
- Physiotherapy 236 3
- Inflation and fees 1,213 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 158 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 141 1