How do accountants collect money for tax return work only?
I do not bother with monthly Direct Debit payments for clients who only require tax returns (SA100 and SA800) to be completed. The fees charged for these does make it worthwhile. Thankfully I do not have many of these.
I have some of clients they tend to be husband and wife (landlords), I charge them £1000+VAT for tax returns. I am thinking of asking them to go on monthly Direct Debit.
I would be grateful to find out how accountants collect money on tax return work. Do you:
- Collect by DD?
- If not DD do you get the money in advance? (I don't - poor practice I think). If in advance at what stage do you ask to pay. Just after then signing the tax return?
- Do you put ever client on DD? I am thinking anything collecting through monthly DD any thing over £500+VAT.
How do client's view monthly DD for tax return work only?
- Sage vat return 77 1
- What taxes must employers pay in Continental Europe? e.g. Germany and France 109 1
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 343 10
- Travel costs and contractors 275 3
- vat help for catering concession 146 3
- Employee works in UK paid by Denmark and uses company car from another business 77 1
- RTI and Directors' salaries 152 2
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 215 3
- Importers 112 1
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 280 4
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 255 4
- dfgd fget 140 1
- More AE! 239 6
- New business - journal entries 613 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 221 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 76 1
- aia 127 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 449 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 460 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 268 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 994
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 746
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 432
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 253
- Digita Hosted Software 251
- Social investment tax relief 244
- Call Centre Data Costs 230
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 185
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 150
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 138