How do accountants collect money for tax return work only?
I do not bother with monthly Direct Debit payments for clients who only require tax returns (SA100 and SA800) to be completed. The fees charged for these does make it worthwhile. Thankfully I do not have many of these.
I have some of clients they tend to be husband and wife (landlords), I charge them £1000+VAT for tax returns. I am thinking of asking them to go on monthly Direct Debit.
I would be grateful to find out how accountants collect money on tax return work. Do you:
- Collect by DD?
- If not DD do you get the money in advance? (I don't - poor practice I think). If in advance at what stage do you ask to pay. Just after then signing the tax return?
- Do you put ever client on DD? I am thinking anything collecting through monthly DD any thing over £500+VAT.
How do client's view monthly DD for tax return work only?
- Linux Accounting Software 538 13
- Dispensation pointless ? 490 13
- RTI due -no broadband 62 1
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 444 12
- Shareholders selling shares to shareholders, how to account for it? 44 1
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 96 2
- Is Hold over relief available? 91 4
- can I claim a per diem 175 3
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 244 7
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 831 10
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,186 27
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 450 14
- Running Cost of Private Car more than 45p per mile?? 371 8
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 219 5
- Ltd co client preparing own self assessment tax returns 389 8
- Business Christmas Greetings 844 17
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 489 11
- SME Direct Debit 732 12
- Aweb Fantasy Practice 1,107 18
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 174 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 812
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 497
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 313
- How to format a stock book 276
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 223
- Tax efficient holding company structure 217
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 207
- Investment property company accounts template 205
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 179
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 176