How do accountants collect money for tax return work only?
I do not bother with monthly Direct Debit payments for clients who only require tax returns (SA100 and SA800) to be completed. The fees charged for these does make it worthwhile. Thankfully I do not have many of these.
I have some of clients they tend to be husband and wife (landlords), I charge them £1000+VAT for tax returns. I am thinking of asking them to go on monthly Direct Debit.
I would be grateful to find out how accountants collect money on tax return work. Do you:
- Collect by DD?
- If not DD do you get the money in advance? (I don't - poor practice I think). If in advance at what stage do you ask to pay. Just after then signing the tax return?
- Do you put ever client on DD? I am thinking anything collecting through monthly DD any thing over £500+VAT.
How do client's view monthly DD for tax return work only?
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,223 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 50 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 239 3
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 993 11
- Undeclared rental income 1,377 13
- PRR 546 16
- Cash basis 87 3
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 189 2
- Partially exempt? 297 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 237 3
- Lorry Drivers 286 4
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 494 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 91 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 225 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 204 4
- Money laundering POCA 371 7
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 92 1
- Offering Cash Prizes to University Students 179 3
- client threatening legal action 2,026 29
- Incorporation Relief 181 3
- Skandia using wrong address 522
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 286
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 284
- Employee rewards 273
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 246
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 237
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 229
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 176
- LLP in Construction Industry 136