How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 408 12
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 227 4
- Should a company include comparative disclosures when no current year balances? 64 3
- Audit Required 188 5
- Enforcing A CCJ 54 2
- VAT query 100 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 148 4
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 232 4
- I have a pain 751 8
- Employment allowance and sage instant payroll 126 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 467 15
- convert directors loan account to share capital 212 7
- non resident receiving UK dividends 102 1
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 202 1
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 291 6
- P11d error 440 10
- Audit Report Query 95 1
- Value pricing 334 12
- company secretarial software 181 3
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,651 13
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 737
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 503
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 357
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 346
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 267
- VAT on Gaming Machines 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 204
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 191
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 181
- Director Loan account operation 154