How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Was I rude 694 18
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 64 2
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 141 5
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 125 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 270 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 178 1
- Top slicing relief question 213 2
- Valuation of PET on death 83 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 227 6
- Share swap 277 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 72 1
- Online filing 131 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 320 13
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,669 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 95 2
- Converting a barn for business use 84 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 225 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 108 2
- Joint rental income 114 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 330 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 803
- Any views 723
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 384
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 277
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 182