How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Repayment of Share Capital 86 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 529 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 391 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 98 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 112 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 404 10
- Self employed care worker 533 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 225 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 211 1
- Auto enrolment 446 8
- Audacity 948 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 391 7
- Late registration for MOSS 247 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 275 5
- Client right to working papers 382 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 552 6
- Professional Clearance 1,068 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 290 5
- Illegal share transfer 464 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 183 2
- NHS finance professionals 538
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 383
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 360
- Foreign Pension Contribution 333
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 307
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 288
- vat gross profit percentage margins 287
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 259
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 227