How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- SA302 230 4
- Hosted email exchange 158 5
- South African Government Pension 169 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 144 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 221 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 281 13
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 143 1
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 225 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 134 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 267 7
- New Email Extensions 159 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 286 2
- Dental practice incorpration 139 1
- Audit rules 168 4
- Go Cardless 292 8
- business entertaining deductibility 161 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 199 2
- R & D 113 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 97 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 184 1
- Xtuple 503
- Qtac payroll for bureau 338
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 285
- Industrial & Provident Societies 279
- Mehjoo 224
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 223
- New strategic report 174
- Domain name sale and limited company 165
- CIS schemes 156
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 152