How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- fraud 348 1
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 172 3
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 107 2
- Which purchase date should I consider in the asset register 177 2
- UK property, split year non-UK reisdent help 63 1
- VAT on employee loan 344 6
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 147 3
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 279 9
- Auto enrolment 1,477 14
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 171 3
- Client's company struck off 603 17
- Extension of lease in flat management company 106 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 199 7
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 346 9
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 112 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 201 3
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 142 3
- Anyone had this problem?? 726 19
- Input VAT suffered in EU 160 3
- Investment property? 106 2
- QROP pension input amounts 470
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 426
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 408
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 258
- EPS and CIS deductions 248
- Construction CIS LLP Company 242
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 200
- SAGE winforecast 174
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 166
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 156