How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 719 13
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 805 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 464 10
- Real time 192 2
- Withdrawal of a quote 387 7
- Opt To Tax Refund 249 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 224 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 211 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 602 15
- When to top-up pensions? 173 2
- Support / ticketing software 331 11
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 328 3
- Imported goods and VAT 139 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 437 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 593 11
- Stamp Duty 179 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,866 22
- Company Number 10000000 996 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 370 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 240 3
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 471
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 290
- DTA tie-breaker issue 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 243
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 220
- Apprenticeship Levy 217
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 210
- Just checking re PSA 196
- Capital Gains personal representatives 190
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 177