How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- NIC question 26 1
- Accountex flash mob 435 15
- IR 35 128 3
- sole trader to ltd company 225 3
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager Connection Problem 129 2
- What to do about Moneylaundering Photo ID when client has no official Photo ID 795 7
- Tax Adviser qualification/courses 88 1
- Child benefit 225 7
- Final accounts - procedure 253 5
- Cash extraction pre-sale 132 3
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 296 10
- Issues involved in an Asset Transfer from a Sports Club to a Charity? 113 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 108 1
- IT systems + software 86 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 400 10
- ACCA UK Practising Certificate 166 2
- Money Laundering and handover 680 4
- Getting fees, getting harder? 1,529 29
- Property sale split between years 310 10
- Capital introduction 251 6
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 647
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 408
- Pensions Regulator 380
- RTI - duplicate employee record 338
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 328
- SA penalty proposals 304
- Using the correct forms 301
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 289
- Digital marketing focus group 199
- Sage Vat return box 2 198