How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 120 4
- Deleted question? 430 8
- Yorkshire Day 449 31
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,489 44
- Agent help line - long queues? 160 3
- Company Director In Prison 595 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,255 23
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 179 6
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 260 6
- Dividend dates 643 11
- calculation DTR restriction 178 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 596 11
- Flat rate VAT 302 6
- Redundancy pay for directors? 1,301 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,847 72
- CRM systems? 116 2
- Accountancy Career 565 13
- Help with HMRC investigation 549 9
- Vat on Payments on Account 174 3
- Estate agents - shared commission 213 5
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 562
- Cancelled 450
- Cancelled 374
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 368
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 347
- Probiz 345
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 251
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 224
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 219
- More spam 174