How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 59 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 60 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 143 1
- How to deal with prior year error 119 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 508 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,323 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,059 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,036 20
- Tax Calculations 652 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 381 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 579 24
- Exemption from CGT 208 2
- VAT Registration 215 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 462 14
- Autumn statement predictions 410 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 304 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 175 3
- Moneysoft error 425 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 647 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 462 3