How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Is paying for hotel for employee to work at office taxable? 89 1
- Getting hassle from client 31 1
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 291 11
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 239 7
- Rowing Machine - allowable company asset? 97 2
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 190 3
- Late RTI filing re SMP 128 3
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 186 3
- VAT registration on digital services supplied outside UK within EU 105 6
- Additional information attached to accounts 212 2
- CIS Software 130 1
- Company assets 373 16
- MoneySoft 190 2
- Best way to advise a limited company client 107 1
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 666 10
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 149 2
- Self assessment 158 1
- Claiming VAT 152 2
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,134 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 180 4
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 506
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 483
- Is there anything wrong with this? 282
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 269
- Uncommercial property business 249
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 206
- Registering online CWF1 187
- VAT - registration needed? 184
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 184
- Accrued income scheme 183