How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 112 2
- Invoicing for monthly clients 88 1
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 191 4
- Anyone using PracticePA? 268 5
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 650 26
- Tax - Paying Yearly 295 11
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 201 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 238 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 471 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 342 8
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 196 3
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 191 1
- charities 228 3
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 286 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 138 1
- converting garage to use as office 334 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 666 13
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 138 2
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,213 11
- Strike off 454 9
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 381
- Any thoughts on Capium? 343
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 296
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 268
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 232
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 177
- French ConnectionUK 169
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 165
- APN's 160