How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Inflation and fees 989 14
- Do we have to honour her notice? 520 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,255 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 82 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 82 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 264 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 559 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 747 11
- ICPA 498 8
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 293 3
- Physiotherapy 71 1
- Changing shareholding ratio 132 3
- Community Interest Company 71 1
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 122 1
- SA1 forms 369 12
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 146 5
- Goodwill Entrepreneurs Relief 142 1
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 155 5
- VAT on services to EC customer 180 3
- Delayed option to tax 190 3
- Sainsbury's mangement 826
- Avanti Accounts 674
- Have I done the right thing? 654
- Calling franchise accountants 634
- Continuity Agreement 627
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 484
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 326
- Advice please! 232
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 218