How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Do you lose losses on cessation 326 10
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 101 2
- foreign income 97 1
- SA1 Online 47 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 69 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 82 2
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 333 9
- VAT recovery on company owned van used by employee with some personal use 85 1
- White van man 221 8
- Capital allowances offset rule 104 1
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 113 4
- Worried over stock value 133 1
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 116 2
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,295 22
- Mortgage extended on a rental property 116 1
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 199 5
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 167 3
- VAT on leased double cabs 89 1
- Backdate C79? 138 1
- Having a Jan blank moment 209 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 818
- Copy Wanted 542
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 497
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 480
- Latest phishing scam 335
- Entrepreneurs' relief 309
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 279
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 271
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 271
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 177