How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Does IR35 apply? 78 1
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 91 1
- any implications of this type of transaction 53 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,687 28
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 98 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 288 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,032 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 264 7
- Sage data 106 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 422 9
- Limited company buying a car 362 6
- Funding Circle experience 157 3
- Excel query 122 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,298 13
- Payment on account penalties 132 3
- Tax on free shares 147 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 208 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 128 1
- Audit 492 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 131 3
- CTA study material 805
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 498
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 461
- Employment related securities question 324
- AIM Stocks and IHT 311
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 283
- Expat pension contributions? 282
- Trust for Employee 257
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 234
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 161