How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Company purchase of shares 39 2
- Do you send out reminders to clients re due dates? 387 15
- Holding on to fees paid monthly for work not yet done? 684 12
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 29 1
- Accounts software for trusts 92 3
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 305 8
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 430 6
- Why should I retain membership? 1,339 22
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 1,484 8
- RTI submission different to HMRC 1,469 24
- Question for Dropbox users 421 14
- Employment Allowance 271 5
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 107 6
- xerocon 273 9
- Corporation Tax - aborted purchase cost 214 4
- PAYE 361 11
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 309 6
- Is overpayment subject to VAT 963 16
- Payroll software 537 12
- Share Valuation 144 3
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 667
- Auto enrolment excuses 560
- Removed post 383
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 355
- Social investment tax relief 170
- Call Centre Data Costs 167
- Patent Box and worldwide patents 166
- Auto renewed contract, is this legal/enforceable?? 165
- Digita Hosted Software 158
- option to tax 136