How do I add values across files
Adding values across files:
I send out blank Excel order forms, with a total of c. 50 product lines, spread over 3 worksheets, to individual clients.
I receive back completed order forms from the clients.
They all order different items.
Is there a simple way to add each individual's order to a master file, so I know the total of each product line that I should order from my supplier?
Thanks very much indeed.
- Inheritance tax 229 12
- Tax residence 91 2
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 119 1
- Which software for practice books? 310 7
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 131 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,641 33
- Accountant software 293 7
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 455 7
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 106 1
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 424 13
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 231 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,888 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 96 1
- Renting property to yourself 328 8
- Definition of "Ultimate Controlling Party" FRS 8 387 16
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 105 4
- register as self employed? 139 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 165 1
- VAT enquiry 105 1
- Write off of former director's loan 243 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 649
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 486
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 278
- How to format a stock book 236
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 196
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 187
- Tax efficient holding company structure 176
- Investment property company accounts template 165
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 163