How do you analysis bank accounts when producing accounts?
I was talking with someone earlier who said that at the firm he works at they use Sage Accounts Production to analyse and reconcile bank accounts. The firm I work with uses an excel based program which isn't exactly ideal.
I was just wondering what everyone else uses to analyse client bank accounts and how does it work for you?
- What are my legal responsibilities 288 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 63 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 328 4
- No more tax returns... 1,525 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 410 6
- Signed accounts for bank 258 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 471 10
- Landing clients 396 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,144 22
- Termination Payment 185 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 191 3
- CRM / marketing 103 2
- Allocation of income from property 754 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,875 28
- Opening a Quick books file 119 1
- 64-8 problems 516 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 348 10
- Payment on account reminders 240 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 112 3
- Hello 519 4