How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Entrepeneurs relief 365 16
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 50 4
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 461 23
- Potentially dodgy client 115 2
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 411 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 503 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 176 6
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 201 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 311 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 623 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 132 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 531 27
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 232 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 163 3
- Lloyds bank ... 449 6
- Limited company buying a car 245 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 497 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 293 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 314 4
- ACCA practice certificates 537 5
- CTA study material 776
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 407
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 287
- Expat pension contributions? 266
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 242
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 191
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149