How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Gross Profit Percentage 236 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 145 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 222 9
- How to Value a Business 479 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 142 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 550 13
- How much did you pay for your website 488 13
- Companies House 155 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 118 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 385 7
- Company Pension Contributions 266 6
- Expenses allowable 177 3
- Let Property Campaign 391 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 139 1
- Self employment trap - pension 349 3
- Awkward IP 617 9
- ESC A19 131 2
- When does my Property business start 273 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,542 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 872 19
- CTA study material 603
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 594
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 368
- Employment related securities question 227
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 200
- ATED Penalties 196
- AIM Stocks and IHT 178
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 137
- Expat pension contributions? 129
- Trust for Employee 126