How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Cash gift from India 373 12
- Corporation Tax releif for stolen "Bond" 16 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 482 21
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 106 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 427 9
- loan for one of the associated companies 159 9
- Disengagement Help! 1,090 17
- Probate services 516 13
- Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable 144 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,092 20
- nominee shareholder 126 1
- True Potential AE 113 1
- Maternity and claining expenses 481 5
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 335 7
- Bad Debt 99 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 513 27
- Unpaid fees 209 5
- MVL 220 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 544 11
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 827 35