How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,262 11
- The importance of Grammar 1,324 40
- Xero Pain Points 538 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 129 2
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 196 5
- Best way to draw a salary? 695 12
- PI cover 241 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 218 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 946 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 735 26
- Profit split from an investment property 173 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,428 39
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 159 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 275 6
- tax saving on card points 244 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 265 9
- Scissors 893 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 441 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 463 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 269 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 373
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 327
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 298
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 169