How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Dividend in specie 199 5
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 60 1
- Mexican student in UK 104 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 180 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 278 12
- payroll software 72 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,033 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 68 1
- Pricing 321 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 237 5
- Partially exempt? 220 7
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 139 7
- Lorry Drivers 114 1
- VAT 111 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 839 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 631 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 205 3
- Vat 94 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,836 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 132 2
- Skandia using wrong address 472
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 274
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 267
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 217
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 213
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 210
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 199
- Etax Australian 169
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 157