How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 511 5
- See you all on the other side 644 6
- 12Pay 367 2
- dividends 498 2
- R&D 279 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,135 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 420 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 359 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 328 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 515 5
- Seeking a tax case 592 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 455 4
- Companies house strike off 447 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 368 2
- Moving to the cloud 712 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 205 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 864 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 193 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,072 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 464 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 544
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 411
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 309
- USA help 306
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 281
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 277
- Capital gains on rental property 253
- Sage Coretime 228