How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 2,632 54
- Personal Allowance for non residents 363 9
- Vat 84 3
- PAYE 100 3
- xerocon 69 1
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,098 10
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 156 1
- VAT: option to tax 113 2
- IHT dilemma 299 11
- Share Valuation 66 2
- Dormant company or not? 316 13
- VAT - Land Related Services 95 1
- Best form of debt recovery 168 3
- Backdating VAT claim 54 1
- WIP recognition for builders 377 8
- Do I need to keep subscribing to CIMA post qualification? 310 15
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 192 5
- Prior Year Adjustments 121 2
- Share Issue 220 1
- Payment of Capital from and LLP and Corporate member 151 11
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 656
- Property let at a reduced rate - losses brought forward 521
- Auto enrolment excuses 502
- Removed post 370
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 348
- Social investment tax relief 162
- Call Centre Data Costs 156
- Patent Box and worldwide patents 155
- Digita Hosted Software 140
- option to tax 127