How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,190 17
- Mixture of online and offline SA returns 270 5
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 403 6
- VAT - Medical Staff 165 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,119 13
- Really?! 832 10
- CIS 230 5
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,377 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 652 15
- VAT 701/49 query 229 2
- backpack 321 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 183 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 269 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 351 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 199 3
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 185 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 199 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 151 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 259 6
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 469 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 706
- 2015 tax year end 440
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 417
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 359
- Costly Accounting Software contract 315
- Directors' advances and credits 259
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 257
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 223
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 203