How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Opening a Quick books file 155 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 375 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 222 2
- cash the returned VAT cheque 208 1
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 223 1
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 230 1
- Confict of Interest 329 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 244 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 106 3
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 342 5
- P11d query 274 5
- Rental expenses 73 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 148 5
- No more tax returns... 1,547 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 424 6
- Signed accounts for bank 311 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 482 10
- Landing clients 437 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,162 22
- Termination Payment 230 5
- Sainsbury's mangement 989
- Calling franchise accountants 841
- Avanti Accounts 807
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 571
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 485
- Scammers 474
- MERGER ACCA MEMBER WITH ICAEW FIRM 426
- Potential new client 406
- HMRC online filing 367
- Anyone offering Probate Services yet? 198