How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Two sole traders working at same shop 413 3
- Unhappy client over fees 1,491 36
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 1,075 13
- Profit split /Rent 136 3
- Is it possible and what should be done? 224 3
- Capital Gains Tax and Enhancement 109 2
- Do HMRC impose harsher penalties on unrepresented taxpayers? 236 3
- Accounting software for investment holding company 200 2
- Disposal of freehold from Ltd Co to another Ltd in a newly formed group 110 1
- Is a Business Bank Account compulsory for a sole trader? 296 5
- Multi user accounting software 166 2
- S455 tax on existing loans on becoming a participator 137 1
- Does QuickBooks Online have aged debtors and creditors reports? 232 2
- Remortgage costs on redidential lettings 224 2
- Self-employed: claiming expenses initially paid by somebody else 423 11
- do i need an online accounting software 567 7
- VAT DIY self build shceme 140 1
- COMPANIES HOUSE - DOWN LOAD FREE ACCOUNTS 705 17
- Employee expenses & benefits - bringing myself up to date 263 1
- Backdating Partnership registration to 14/15 1,045 16
- NHS finance professionals 795
- Foreign Pension Contribution 480
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 474
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 410
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 380
- IFA income recognition & reporting 282
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 270
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 258
- When is sale recognised in an agency who receives commission? 228
- FRM claim for travel to training course 228