How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 751 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 187 7
- Related Parties Note 71 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,164 52
- what time is it ? 290 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 85 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 430 24
- VAT on disbursement 165 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 993 18
- tax credits 207 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,037 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 82 1
- LLP - Member leaving 188 6
- Year end 256 3
- Foreign income for self employed 170 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 304 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 321 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,146 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 249 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 627 21
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 907
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 526
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 335
- How to format a stock book 318
- Tax efficient holding company structure 255
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 247
- Investment property company accounts template 229
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 195
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 180
- Charge out rates in London? 157