How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 180 4
- VAT Query 141 2
- Overlap relief 686 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 141 2
- Sacked my first client 580 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 377 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 190 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,243 24
- Share transfer question 245 9
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 599 11
- Trades and deadlines 112 3
- How to pay national insurance 639 18
- New Website Look 1,065 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 248 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 214 5
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 148 4
- Marketing and email surprises 341 7
- Am I too soft? 450 13
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,207 16
- Humour me...worrying without need? 307 2
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 423
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 417
- WIP Software 284
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 283
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 216
- No payroll scheme in place 213
- Software recommendations 193
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 193
- Is there anything wrong with this? 184
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 182