How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 552 22
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 261 2
- P35 and Service Company questions 176 4
- Administrative restoration 100 1
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,614 13
- Bereavment payment 135 3
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 111 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,147 7
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 284 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 370 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,304 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 165 2
- Companies House incorporation service 372 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 86 1
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 204 6
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 284 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 151 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 169 3
- Share Capital 145 2
- Trading income or not? 213 1
- Xtuple 550
- Qtac payroll for bureau 377
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 321
- Industrial & Provident Societies 315
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 298
- CIS schemes 225
- Domain name sale and limited company 206
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 192
- Investment 189
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 181