How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- PAYE & NIC 463 25
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 37 1
- Corporation Tax disallowed entertaining 404 7
- revenue or capital if 125 1
- WIP valuation at year end 144 3
- What does PITA mean? 970 22
- Sale of overseas investment property 49 1
- How far back can a direct debit be claimed back by client? 745 7
- Accountex speakers 182 1
- Interim dividends 291 7
- Business loan not in client's name 206 3
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 438 5
- Company Payroll 293 3
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 1,220 8
- Late leaver notification 429 8
- Any printer recommendations? 262 7
- proposed dividends 733 23
- Car fuel benefit - changing basis 190 2
- VAT on Exhibition services 176 4
- Dates, more dates and cessation 168 2
- Sanzar 507
- Digital marketing focus group 404
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 385
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 351
- Sainsbury's mangement 344
- Continuity Agreement 333
- Avanti Accounts 331
- Buyback 290
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 241
- Aggresive sales from Iris 213