How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Agent help line - long queues? 198 4
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,676 56
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 75 1
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 38 1
- inflation rate year on year 51 2
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 77 2
- Yorkshire Day 495 33
- Deleted question? 611 15
- SMP reclaimable by employer 249 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 256 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 326 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 139 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 337 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 139 3
- Late annual return 195 2
- Flat rate VAT 359 8
- corporation tax 475 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,132 29
- Dividend dates 685 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 131 2
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 569
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 370
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180