How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,461 31
- Is this fraud? 286 5
- Saying goodbye 406 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 818 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 190 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 347 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 991 11
- Flat rate scheme 164 3
- Drop box Storage 191 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 271 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,188 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 618 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 122 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 413 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 127 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 364 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 114 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Naming new company 201 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,270
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 266
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 259
- Franchise income and costs 238
- Hands on experience of Digita 193
- Employer's Helpline 144
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 138
- employment capital allowances 135