How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 177 4
- Sorry ignore me 589 14
- CG34 approved "without prejudice" 209 3
- Is this a scam? 279 4
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,054 16
- SAGE V12 161 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,185 21
- VAT questions 271 3
- Invoice Help 88 3
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 250 5
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 150 2
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 541 11
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 479 4
- Not ANOTHER bogus HMRC email? 234 3
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 192 4
- Interest on loans between companies 131 3
- One off meeting new client 390 5
- Corporate shareholder question 95 2
- Furniture Rental Business 243 7
- Deaf clients 241 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 614
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 516
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 375
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 288
- Cancelled 270
- Cancelled 234
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 178
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 174
- Probiz 157
- What's the market like for temps? 150