How do you bind accounts?
How do you bind final accounts for clients ... or are most firms not printing accounts out now, and just providing a PDF version?
IF firms are producing paper final accounts still, are they using plastic combs, metal spiral binders, glue binders or possiby stapling with the little corner printed card that firms of solicitors sometimes use.
I'm interested to know what method people find works best and gives the best presentation.
We use metal spiral binding, but have got fed up with the high fail rate where the metal spiral slips in the binder and subsequently the pages drop out! It's time for a change.
- Cocaine anyone? 895 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 257 5
- Vat on new builds 60 1
- Using home as clients registered address 235 5
- VAT MOSS registration 96 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 470 15
- How much does the company pay 821 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 166 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 456 10
- Proof of identification 130 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 156 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 124 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 308 5
- Childcare vouchers 373 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 103 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 97 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 90 1
- two business from one premises 195 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 73 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 376 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 514
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 331
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 279
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 255
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 252
- Cocaine anyone? 237
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 230
- UK State pension paid in NZ 180