How to get a Practice Certificate?
Can anyone advise me as to how I can go about getting a practice certificate to be able to set up my own practice?
My understanding is that you dont have to be qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA to be able to get one.
I have a degree in Accounting and Finance, CAT (ACCA's equivilance of AAT), Nearly completed CIMA ( 1 paper remaining),a nd around 12 years of working in industry in corporate finance aswell as around 20 private clients.
Completion of CIMA route is long term plan but need a "in the meantime" certificate.
i have been doing work on the side for people I know but now i think its time to register properly. I have set up a limited company, registered for data protection, HMRC money laundering registration, and PI si in place. This is my last step! Please correct me though as my understanding is that wih my current set up I can still do what I do for small businesses (VAT, payroll, ltd co accounts, self assessments etc) but nothing with requires an audit. Is it correct that only when you enter the audit territory you need to ensure you are fully qualified and other certifcates?
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 177 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 69 2
- Director's tax return 154 3
- Tricky VAT question 78 1
- Wrong career 358 15
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 85 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 200 6
- VT accounts licence key 198 5
- Weely paid employees 189 2
- Splitting the tax year 58 1
- FPS Submission 104 2
- PTP software disaster 171 1
- Value pricing 625 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 194 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 107 1
- vat return 208 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,958 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 158 3
- reporting salary? 248 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 781
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 536
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 405
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 287
- Free Tax Legislation? 242
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 231
- Director Loan account operation 226
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 217
- Paye procedures for CVA 155