How to get a Practice Certificate?
Can anyone advise me as to how I can go about getting a practice certificate to be able to set up my own practice?
My understanding is that you dont have to be qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA to be able to get one.
I have a degree in Accounting and Finance, CAT (ACCA's equivilance of AAT), Nearly completed CIMA ( 1 paper remaining),a nd around 12 years of working in industry in corporate finance aswell as around 20 private clients.
Completion of CIMA route is long term plan but need a "in the meantime" certificate.
i have been doing work on the side for people I know but now i think its time to register properly. I have set up a limited company, registered for data protection, HMRC money laundering registration, and PI si in place. This is my last step! Please correct me though as my understanding is that wih my current set up I can still do what I do for small businesses (VAT, payroll, ltd co accounts, self assessments etc) but nothing with requires an audit. Is it correct that only when you enter the audit territory you need to ensure you are fully qualified and other certifcates?
- South African Government Pension 164 1
- SA302 209 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 137 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 207 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 277 13
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 121 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 904 25
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 222 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 126 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 258 7
- New Email Extensions 146 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,106 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 278 2
- Dental practice incorpration 129 1
- Audit rules 167 4
- Go Cardless 283 8
- business entertaining deductibility 151 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 187 2
- R & D 110 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 93 1
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 337
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 284
- Industrial & Provident Societies 278
- Mehjoo 223
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 221
- New strategic report 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 160
- CIS schemes 155
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 146