How good are you at collecting debts?
I have a friend with a small solicitors practice. It is the principal plus three other solicitors. There are three other admin type staff. So four fee earners.
There is difficulty with cash flow and she has asked that I come and have a look at her accounts and debtors.
For this size of practice, what would you say would be an acceptable number of days in debtors? ie Total debtors (say at year end) divided by rough daily turnover.
Would appreciate anyones comments.
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 34 2
- CIC accounts submission 43 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 190 5
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 566 19
- Know it alls (who don't) 390 11
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 403 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 257 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,483 44
- What does it mean?? 454 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,017 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 227 4
- VAT & Landlords 205 6
- Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic 99 2
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 170 5
- Tax advice person/business 245 2
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 715 15
- Extraction of Factory from Trading Company and Leaseback 102 3
- Loan write off by Company 100 2
- Late P45 143 2
- Auto enrolment and husband & Wife companies 427 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,562
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 860
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 245
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 234
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 203
- Check my logic on this please? 184