How good are you at collecting debts?
I have a friend with a small solicitors practice. It is the principal plus three other solicitors. There are three other admin type staff. So four fee earners.
There is difficulty with cash flow and she has asked that I come and have a look at her accounts and debtors.
For this size of practice, what would you say would be an acceptable number of days in debtors? ie Total debtors (say at year end) divided by rough daily turnover.
Would appreciate anyones comments.
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 194 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 265 13
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 121 2
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 106 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 889 25
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 220 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 124 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 253 7
- New Email Extensions 138 1
- SA302 201 3
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,092 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 274 2
- Dental practice incorpration 126 1
- Audit rules 163 4
- Go Cardless 283 8
- business entertaining deductibility 146 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 176 2
- R & D 110 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 91 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 167 1
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 336
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 284
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 221
- Mehjoo 221
- New strategic report 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 160
- South African Government Pension 156
- CIS schemes 154