How has 2013 been for you and what are your expectations in 2014 ?
With 2013 coming to a close. What has been the highs and lows ? When you reflect on the last 12 months has it been a good or poor year ?
What do you expect in 2014 ?
For me still being relatively new to being a sole practioner and learning the game.
Built up useful practice knowledge after spending years in industry. Have set the foundation for growth as well as understanding the niche market I would like to aim for.
Picked up some small IT international clients that have good prospects for 2014.
Setting up outsourcing facility in India
Made some useful contact that may bear fruit in 2014 (I hope)
Losing a Major client (as well as an interesting one)
Should have picked up more clients but lacked focus and direction
No strategy on Marketing
Overall it has been good year from a business and personal point of view. Done a lot of travelling and socialising.
For 2014 I do need to pick up many more clients and to concentrate on the marketing. What about you. ?
- Quarterly PAYE 76 3
- Thats Better 57 1
- Enforcing A CCJ 200 6
- reporting salary? 67 1
- Multiple PAYE Schemes 105 2
- Childcare Vouchers 133 2
- Sale of shares and ER 93 3
- Value pricing 467 15
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 122 4
- Personal Service Company 104 2
- Employment Allowance - Doctors Private Secretaries 100 1
- SA Return issued after P800 received 124 5
- More than one Employment Allowance ? 127 1
- Auto enrolment 271 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,208 25
- Sage Payroll 196 8
- Laptop purchase 1,187 19
- VAT on Gaming Machines 248 1
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 150 3
- VAT 106 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 755
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 514
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 385
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 361
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 272
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 209
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 193
- Director Loan account operation 186
- vat return 156