How to issue shares
Hello accountancy experts.
I've recently founded a small company selling software. I issued 100 shares (£1 each) to myself on formation. I now want to issue 8.5% to someone I want to bring into the company. The shares are instead of a salary, he will receive annual dividends.
I've got the SH01 form, and I have a share certificate which I made myself. Do I just need to fill in the form and issue the new shareholder a certificate? Also, can I issue half a share?
Many thanks for your help. Dave.
- Retrospective VAT Query 92 2
- property capital gains 387 4
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 156 6
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 65 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 110 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 273 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 837 9
- Tips on meals 550 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,325 15
- S.455 Tax again 444 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 166 3
- Closing down loss-making company 791 15
- Stumped - IHT 607 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 151 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 496 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 405 14
- co-operatives & Societies 125 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,233 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,486 40
- Website Content 478 6