How to issue shares
Hello accountancy experts.
I've recently founded a small company selling software. I issued 100 shares (£1 each) to myself on formation. I now want to issue 8.5% to someone I want to bring into the company. The shares are instead of a salary, he will receive annual dividends.
I've got the SH01 form, and I have a share certificate which I made myself. Do I just need to fill in the form and issue the new shareholder a certificate? Also, can I issue half a share?
Many thanks for your help. Dave.
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 412 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 640 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 309 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 84 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 81 1
- VAT on new builds 73 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 85 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,768 26
- Missing tax return 117 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 897 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 262 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 138 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 533 18
- Physiotherapy 218 3
- Inflation and fees 1,186 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 139 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 263 8
- CGT help please 126 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 109 2