How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 520 4
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 268 5
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 271 10
- Interest relief before property is rented out 127 2
- Dividend 327 6
- FRS and Debtors 154 2
- What's in a name ? 538 6
- Helping out a friend 431 8
- Problem with CT600 return boxes AC229 & AC230 (Accelerated capital allowances) 227 7
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 410 5
- ACCA practice certificates 326 4
- Dress code 845 21
- How much did you pay for your website 1,553 26
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,275 36
- Umbrella Companies 261 3
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 173 2
- What would you do in this situation? 817 15
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 323 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 596 16
- Project being run jointly 264 3
- CTA study material 736
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 457
- Employment related securities question 294
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 291
- AIM Stocks and IHT 264
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 239
- Expat pension contributions? 227
- Trust for Employee 221
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 212
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 138