How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- How much does the company pay 543 23
- Cash basis VAT return 53 1
- I have done a terrible thing 629 14
- VAT on Business Premises 66 2
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 45 1
- Consolidation Software 125 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 439 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,008 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,156 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 305 9
- HMRC property income enquiry 284 6
- LLp Profits 137 5
- two business from one premises 131 2
- AIA 243 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 343 20
- partnership tax return 162 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 195 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 113 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 307 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,187 27
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 503
- corporate hierarchy 465
- Advice - 317
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 266
- WWOOFers 256
- The booking.com con 237
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 234
- Cocaine anyone? 218
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 214
- UK State pension paid in NZ 174