How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 219 4
- VAT on motor expenses 951 35
- Machine games duty in quickbooks 75 2
- Share swap 447 17
- CIS Deductions 130 6
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 116 2
- Know it alls (who don't) 627 14
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,834 28
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 461 14
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 488 10
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,544 45
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 344 16
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 840 17
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 179 4
- Check my logic on this please? 262 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 92 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 236 6
- Late P45 221 5
- CIC accounts submission 112 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 616 20
- Skandia using wrong address 1,565
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 865
- International interest certificate 476
- NOVA 333
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 252
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 242
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 220
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 209
- Help with tax codes on Sage 163