How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,341 28
- Dividend dates 456 8
- R&D tax credit claim 191 5
- PITA client 99 2
- CIS Deductions 260 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 52 1
- is this fraud? 745 13
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,265 32
- Married woman dies owning marital home 470 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,476 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 198 5
- Not a good start no broadband 467 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 162 2
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 714 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 208 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 85 1
- Intrastat triangulation 69 1
- CGT 152 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 193 4
- Question regarding gym training 391 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 591
- Cancelled 343
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 252
- Probiz 238
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 177
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 168
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151