How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 839 22
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 236 6
- SA302 185 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 103 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,057 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 255 2
- Dental practice incorpration 118 1
- Audit rules 154 4
- Go Cardless 266 8
- business entertaining deductibility 133 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 150 2
- R & D 105 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 82 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 111 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 167 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 157 1
- New Business Registration 217 5
- Hosted email exchange 135 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 152 1
- G P life time allowance 124 3
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 336
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 281
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Mehjoo 221
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 218
- New strategic report 172
- Domain name sale and limited company 159
- South African Government Pension 156
- CIS schemes 151