How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Pension Contributions Relief 113 6
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 146 12
- VAT1 Form- Question 7 126 6
- Professional Indemnity Insurance 631 18
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 321 1
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,469 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,873 356
- CIS 181 6
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 145 3
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 178 9
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 386 11
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 328 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 352 8
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,160 21
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 344 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 197 5
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 166 4
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 148 2
- PAYE 119 1
- Mutual trading organisation paying tax for the first time 120 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,209
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 418
- National Insurance 322
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 245
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 234
- Franchise income and costs 215
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 213