How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Spam blocking 131 5
- Just for fun. 701 22
- VAT on purchase of plant from Germany 101 3
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 78 1
- How to pay national insurance 503 16
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 211 4
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 207 9
- AccountingWeb is unworkable 130 1
- Small pool write off 210 4
- Bonus in june 235 2
- Where do I declare dividends in HMRC's Computations software ? 177 5
- reduce rate VAT on conversion from 2 to 1 dwelling 106 2
- HMRC Email 324 5
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,926 21
- Employment status 215 3
- BIM47080 and director training before trade starts 176 5
- Accounting Software for Small Practice 990 23
- Hannah's blog post about fish 368 4
- Overlap relief 642 16
- Timescale for S455/S458 reclaims 171 3
- Theatre Tax Relief 481
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 376
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 371
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 343
- Perkbox 309
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 302
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 269
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 267
- Document Management Systems 249
- WIP Software 229