How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 116 3
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 82 2
- Client's company struck off 407 10
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 247 7
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 134 5
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 109 3
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 102 3
- Anyone had this problem?? 655 19
- Input VAT suffered in EU 148 3
- Investment property? 57 2
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 1,512 23
- Sole Trader Cessation 134 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 322 6
- Does AE staging date cease with transfer of business? 78 1
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 404 9
- Overtime etc for PT employees 96 1
- First Choice Final Accounts 234 1
- Complex VAT Group 331 6
- Pre-registration VAT: can you reclaim VATon delivery costs incurred in the six months prior to registration? 96 3
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 327 1
- QROP pension input amounts 468
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 418
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 407
- fraud 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 257
- EPS and CIS deductions 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 240
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 193
- SAGE winforecast 166
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 165