How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Non VAT invoices 165 4
- Time to ditch Sage? 174 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 251 8
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 158 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 287 8
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,372 32
- Fees 187 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 246 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 206 2
- Form 17 Download 123 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 545 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 372 4
- HMRC Information notice 988 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 273 3
- Accountant Specialization. 379 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,754 42
- Sage Line 50 174 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 195 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 456 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 402 7
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 759
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 414
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 364
- Electric Car 299
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 205
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 184
- AIA 180
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 178