How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 57 2
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 862 32
- Use of home deduction 514 15
- Copy Wanted 675 3
- Non resident income. 244 12
- Company dividends 402 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 78 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 122 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 191 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 536 21
- Software 342 8
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 412 6
- SA late payment penalty 193 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 301 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 123 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 129 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 132 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 140 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,432 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 272 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 857
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 550
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 516
- Latest phishing scam 407
- Entrepreneurs' relief 377
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 338
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 320
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 303
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 216
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 194