How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Personal Tax 242 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,188 46
- Practical experience 862 16
- Xerocon 2016 830 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,875 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 246 2
- Mortgage Reference 192 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 176 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 438 9
- VAT 309 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 238 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 211 1
- last minute request 312 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 505 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 482 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 141 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 291 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 678 6