How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 745 5
- See you all on the other side 763 6
- 12Pay 537 2
- dividends 744 2
- R&D 364 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,228 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 479 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 478 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 429 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 579 5
- Seeking a tax case 687 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 548 4
- Companies house strike off 657 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 484 2
- Moving to the cloud 787 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 230 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 948 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 235 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,123 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 539 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 577
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 432
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 381
- IRIS and FRS 102 367
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 353
- Marginal rates of tax 347
- Capitalising Finance Lease 344
- Class 2 NI 330
- USA help 328
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 311