How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Signed accounts for bank 646 15
- Family Partnership 253 8
- flat rate scheme 2,345 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 147 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 151 5
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 110 4
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 316 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 130 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 61 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 185 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 836 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 173 5
- VAT Query on new build 109 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 98 1
- P11D Car Value 263 6
- NOVA declaration 107 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,513 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,227 23