How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 834 8
- How much did you pay for your website 27 1
- Would this fall into IR35 35 1
- Company Accounts - Limited company 326 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,559 27
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 501 8
- Who can I refer leads to? 1,194 16
- Computers & Network Depreciation 131 3
- Capital Allowances and Hire Purchase 167 3
- Awkward IP 318 3
- Let Property Campaign 235 4
- DTL adjustement in P &L 168 4
- R & D 179 2
- Bookkeeping Package 536 7
- practice planning 519 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,182 29
- Expenses management strategy 1,000 12
- Employment status 399 8
- Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises 217 3
- sub contractors payments in C tax return 170 1
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 576
- CTA study material 560
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 335
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 255
- Employment related securities question 202
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 176
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 175
- ATED Penalties 173
- AIM Stocks and IHT 157
- Foreign Premium Distributions 131