How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 171 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 138 4
- IT advisory questions? 135 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 778 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 91 1
- Should I move back home away from my office? 390 8
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 496 7
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 451 8
- Sage payroll alternatives 613 12
- More AE! 645 14
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 114 4
- PAYE 1,612 17
- Scanners 99 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 1,110 16
- Relevance of UK Residency 117 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 116 3
- Invoice dispute 600 5
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 275 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 425 9
- Property inheritance by overseas resident 103 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,146
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 792
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 481
- Digita Hosted Software 316
- Credit where credit's due....... 261
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 222
- Director phone costs 220
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 193
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 174
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 147