How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Car benefit or not? 2,497 25
- substantial shareholding exemption 139 1
- Land Registry 377 5
- Sole Trader or Ltd Company 206 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,714 24
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 469 9
- Large director's pension contribution 554 8
- Credit for price reduction - Inventory write down effect 88 1
- Company car and the new dividend tax rules 261 4
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 348 12
- Appropriate mileage allowance rate for privately leased car 102 3
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 173 5
- Company Structure 628 16
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 480 8
- Best software for small practice? 741 21
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,803 40
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 328 7
- Best Auto Enrollment Provider for clients DIY 178 6
- Cloud-based email services? 726 13
- Disclosure of client assets under IFRS 106 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 787
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 280
- DTA tie-breaker issue 274
- CGT for NOn UK residents 237
- Apprenticeship Levy 213
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 202
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 196
- Just checking re PSA 189
- Capital Gains personal representatives 186