How to manage clients?
Hoping you can help me.
I have recently started a part time practice and now have over 20 clients and increasing week by week. Apart from the obvious such as self assessments and payroll P35 returns that are all consistent in submission times for all clients, I am struggling a little to keep track on when other tasks are due for each client, i.e when VAT return is due, CT returns, Annual return, etc.
I am looking to invest in a diary management software or a crm software in which I can set up my clients as a one off and each time a VAT return is due, it reminds me, etc.CT reminder, annual return, notes for clients, etc.
Right now, i am having to look through my list to see whether anything is due and this will become difficult if i keep growing the way I am.
- Share swap 176 3
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 339 4
- Reverse charge - do you always book it? 168 4
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 248 2
- Auto enrolment 234 4
- Tax on sale of shares 148 3
- Accountants' Error 835 17
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 326 3
- Unclaimed amortisation of goodwill 214 6
- Shareholder agreement 219 5
- VAT - time of supply 76 2
- Top slicing relief question 106 1
- Let Property Campaign & DO2 101 1
- Regaining my qualification 305 3
- Scoot 256 5
- Remittances 127 1
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 117 1
- Corporation tax due date confusion 159 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,536 21
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 177 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,462
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 779
- Any views 710
- HMRC Employers Diary 528
- International interest certificate 428
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 398
- Sale of business 360
- NOVA 266
- Advertising services? 263
- IRIS Open Books problem 257