How many billable hours do partners typically generate?
I know that each firm will be different depending on the choices made and structures adopted, but I would be really grateful for a quick straw poll of contributors thoughts on how many hours of chargeable time they generate per annum as a partner in practice.
We are looking to set targets for improvement in our partnership team of three individuals (18 staff). Last year our three partners generated 1193, 809 and 728 hours respectively. Looking at the year ahead we have ambitiously set the targets at 1050, 1220 and 1383 but I am fearful that these totals look too ambitious and would like to contrast against other firms if you are happy to share this information on this forum?
Many thanks for your input.
- Probate services 545 17
- Creative Auto Enrolment 625 9
- Bankstream 1,165 27
- Disengagement Help! 1,120 18
- Cash gift from India 384 12
- Corporation Tax releif for stolen "Bond" 59 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 490 21
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 113 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 436 9
- loan for one of the associated companies 166 9
- Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable 146 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,097 20
- nominee shareholder 126 1
- True Potential AE 122 1
- Maternity and claining expenses 495 5
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 337 7
- Bad Debt 112 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 516 27
- Unpaid fees 226 5
- MVL 221 3