How many billable hours do partners typically generate?
I know that each firm will be different depending on the choices made and structures adopted, but I would be really grateful for a quick straw poll of contributors thoughts on how many hours of chargeable time they generate per annum as a partner in practice.
We are looking to set targets for improvement in our partnership team of three individuals (18 staff). Last year our three partners generated 1193, 809 and 728 hours respectively. Looking at the year ahead we have ambitiously set the targets at 1050, 1220 and 1383 but I am fearful that these totals look too ambitious and would like to contrast against other firms if you are happy to share this information on this forum?
Many thanks for your input.
- Changing shareholding ratio 199 7
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 288 7
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 434 15
- Cashflow forecasting software 68 2
- Inflation and fees 1,092 19
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 102 2
- Capital allowances not claimed 67 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 251 1
- Community Interest Company 115 3
- Redundancy Pay 400 5
- Physiotherapy 153 2
- Advice please! 298 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 681 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 592 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,275 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 106 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 103 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 335 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 583 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 766 11