How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Practice management 412 8
- Clothing 439 10
- Anybody still doing returns? 211 7
- no utr 76 2
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 184 7
- Interest on pre-letting? 88 4
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 51 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,661 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,685 22
- Rent a room scheme query. 224 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 304 13
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 111 6
- Why do I do this every year 566 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 722 24
- client can't/won't pay 2,023 45
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 318 5
- Self assesment online 1,073 13
- Xero sales report by customer - how? 128 1
- Anybody Use Brightpay 748 20
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 259 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 940
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 658
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 606
- Latest phishing scam 587
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 424
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 318
- Scratch Head 253
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 207
- Negligible Value Claim 184