How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 240 5
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 185 8
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 243 10
- Corporation Tax DTR 917 9
- PAYE NI 186 4
- Client information from previous accountant 221 4
- Subcontracting accountancy work 72 1
- break even point 1,032 31
- Tasbook email configuration 211 3
- Unpaid Fee's 417 7
- VAT flat rate scheme 216 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 293 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 245 4
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 127 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 404 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 231 2
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,690 31
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 161 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 840 14
- How much to charge? 719 10
- Possible Partnership? 519
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 499
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 470
- New Fangled Penalties 314
- Clubs and Taxable Income 264
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 261
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 256
- Loans to other companies 198
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 173
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 163