How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- sole trader to ltd company 79 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 122 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,071 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,108 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 300 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 229 7
- Dual taxation - usa 185 2
- My house has fallen down 453 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 100 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 279 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 252 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 100 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 111 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 555 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 944 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 285 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 204 2
- Property sale split between years 158 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 97 3
- VATMOSS filing 168 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 640
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- RTI - duplicate employee record 323
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 296
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 197
- Sage Vat return box 2 187