How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 268 5
- Glass-half-full member of the year? 76 4
- Boffin of the Year 435 15
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 209 6
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 228 6
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 295 1
- Fixed asset registers 89 4
- equipment rental 123 5
- Self Assessment requirements for lady from Canada 118 1
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 134 2
- Non sequitur 323 3
- Pattern for CTA 266 6
- PAYE versus Dividends 213 4
- Employee or partner 95 1
- The Cotter Case 216 2
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 216 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 962 16
- Sole Trader business 161 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 164 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 152 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,316
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 646
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 427
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 336
- Alphabet shares 224
- Agent fees to sell business 216
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 210
- Office recharges 171
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 158
- Charge out rates in London 147