How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 227 5
- Potentially dodgy client 197 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 539 28
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 204 9
- Entrepeneurs relief 421 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 389 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 488 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 432 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 570 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 184 6
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 325 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 639 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 141 2
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 270 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 167 3
- Lloyds bank ... 455 6
- Limited company buying a car 259 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 502 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 309 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 321 4
- CTA study material 777
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 409
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 288
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 261
- Trust for Employee 247
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 196
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 150