How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 184 2
- Mehjoo 308 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 57 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 326 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 183 4
- SA302 315 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 284 13
- Bringing money to Uk 275 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 281 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 205 4
- Go Cardless 351 9
- Hmrc software 242 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 145 1
- Hosted email exchange 182 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 314 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 315 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 250 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 156 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 301 7
- Xtuple 514
- Qtac payroll for bureau 354
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 290
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 229
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 198
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 196
- Domain name sale and limited company 174
- CIS schemes 174
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 149