How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Tax Credit Overpayment 34 2
- Threshold for RTI submission 162 3
- Easy way to not pay tax 264 7
- FATCA registration as an Agent 22 1
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 191 6
- IRIS Practice Management 190 3
- Pre- trading Expenses 157 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 375 16
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 69 1
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 184 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 321 12
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 406 10
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 134 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 361 8
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 205 2
- Builder using cash labour 163 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 231 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 462 11
- Was I rude 872 20
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 226 8
- Skandia using wrong address 1,489
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 828
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 398
- NOVA 303
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 214
- Bonus Bonds 181
- Management expenses for investment company 178
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 173