How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Cash basis 172 6
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 639 27
- Cash basis 825 29
- NIC thresholds - two employments 2,010 34
- Auto-Enrolment 4,296 189
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 371 12
- Please tell me what to do!! 494 13
- VAT on exports to EU 114 5
- 5th April 404 16
- s455 Directors loan 265 4
- Company buy back of shares from directors 242 11
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 292 2
- Investor exit 259 4
- client threatening legal action 2,344 31
- When & How much of Income to recognise 160 2
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 262 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 360 14
- Undeclared rental income 2,614 23
- Rental income 198 2
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 81 1
- Skandia using wrong address 620
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 331
- Employee rewards 310
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 276
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 241
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 166
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 159
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 148
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 142