How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 72 3
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 710 4
- Use of home for storage 54 1
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 117 4
- What should I do for 'free' 321 5
- Family loan 661 10
- Mortgage deposit Gift 243 11
- Being Tax relevant 481 6
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 441 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,488 319
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 36 1
- Payroll provider 284 6
- Loan to a related company 279 13
- Partnership to Sole Trader 75 2
- FIFA game and making money 702 8
- Amending Share Capital 114 4
- Umbrella Company 60 1
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 239 11
- Father selling son 25% of Property with view to selling rest within 5 years 138 5
- Bonus/Shares 114 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,146
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 376
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 303
- National Insurance 286
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 246
- Payments on account coded out?? 246
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 227
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 208
- Non Resident 197
- Franchise income and costs 182