How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Lease 79 4
- Free invoicing software 476 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 24 1
- CT600 204 5
- Digita Hosted Software 384 4
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 369 9
- signature required 838 31
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,255 21
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 138 5
- Thin Client recomendation 184 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 173 5
- VAT Office Grimsby 115 2
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 101 2
- format cell to exclude decimals 287 15
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 115 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,275 15
- Homing sandwiches 835 19
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 241 2
- SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD 226 2
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 102 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,295
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 848
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 537
- Credit where credit's due....... 332
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 217
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 179
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 167
- Director's business mileage 142
- Sole trader CPD 138