How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Mandatory Capitalisation 99 2
- Running Sage on a Mac 84 1
- Allowable expenses on retal property 86 1
- Need help with How much or do I charge to much 153 3
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 4,309 94
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 276 5
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 113 2
- notarising & legalising documents 164 4
- question 429 4
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 395 11
- Income prior to company formation 203 8
- VAT on farm machinery sold 116 2
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 144 6
- Property pages or self-employed? 143 2
- Any thoughts on Capium? 419 3
- When to register or not for PAYE 455 8
- Can criminal action be a defence? 204 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,415 14
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 311 6
- Chargeable Gains - CT600 103 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 398
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 285
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 260
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 254
- French ConnectionUK 202
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 188
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 186
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 181
- APN's 173
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 147