How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Enforcing A CCJ 162 4
- Quarterly PAYE 29 1
- Value pricing 443 15
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 104 4
- Personal Service Company 79 2
- Employment Allowance - Doctors Private Secretaries 84 1
- SA Return issued after P800 received 103 5
- Multiple PAYE Schemes 78 1
- More than one Employment Allowance ? 106 1
- Auto enrolment 255 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,166 25
- Sage Payroll 190 8
- Sale of shares and ER 68 2
- Laptop purchase 1,143 19
- VAT on Gaming Machines 242 1
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 126 3
- VAT 96 1
- Auto enrolment 333 5
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 131 4
- Fee's for P11D's 172 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 753
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 513
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 381
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 359
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 271
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 208
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 188
- Director Loan account operation 180
- vat return 155