How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- LLP and LTD Co 23 2
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 97 4
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 86 1
- Real names 570 21
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 250 9
- Errors in prior year accounts 66 1
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 183 6
- CGT on Sale of shop 32 1
- Disincorporation before selling goodwill in the business 210 4
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 115 4
- Dividend payment date 1,902 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,738 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 148 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 150 5
- Director hired as an individual 110 2
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 125 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,294 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 103 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 237 2
- Tax relief on licence costs 133 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 570
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 437
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 303
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 297
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 253
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 241
- Sorry ignore me 239
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 235