How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 152 5
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 79 1
- transactions after account have been closed 90 3
- The stupidity continues 433 17
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,312 25
- New Employers Helpline 180 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 166 3
- Software recommendations 241 1
- Share transfer question 357 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 295 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 157 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,406 19
- Overlap relief 750 19
- What is IRIS World like? 349 8
- Pension contributions 368 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 481 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 171 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 477 9
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 266 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 206 1
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 436
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 431
- WIP Software 293
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 287
- No payroll scheme in place 231
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 228
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 205
- Is there anything wrong with this? 196
- Small Part Disposal of Property 181
- Uncommercial property business 176