How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 603 13
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 147 1
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 154 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 60 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 249 6
- CIS 90 1
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 111 1
- Really?! 705 9
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 293 4
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 177 3
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 450 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 889 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 280 4
- Car Purchase 139 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 172 7
- IR35 134 1
- Car benefit or not? 1,940 18
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 298 3
- Questions from Liquidator 2,268 24
- Drawing Down Directors Current account 1,586 9
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 352
- Costly Accounting Software contract 305
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 250
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 201