How many tax returns have you got left to do?
I usually have a contest with a couple of other accountants I know to see how many tax returns we have left to do.
I spoke to one yesterday and he still has 94 to do!
I am now down to 20 and, for the first time in a few years, don't feel too stressed about them!
How many have you got left to do?
By the way, a very Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 507 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 279 4
- Late registration for MOSS 202 4
- Professional Clearance 1,012 24
- Self employed care worker 413 9
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 241 5
- Client right to working papers 172 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 327 7
- Illegal share transfer 424 5
- Audacity 854 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 149 2
- Company Strike off 1,800 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,078 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 372 3
- Estate admin practicalities 209 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,479 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 312 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,774 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 345 6
- Capital stated on incorporation too low by several orders of magnitude. 330 2
- NHS finance professionals 526
- VAL231 406
- Mother and son property ownership 365
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 353
- Foreign Pension Contribution 328
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 302
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 279
- vat gross profit percentage margins 267
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 262
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 252