How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- CIS Deductions 39 2
- Share swap 404 14
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 312 14
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 150 3
- Check my logic on this please? 224 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 66 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 220 6
- Late P45 196 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 542 13
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 167 3
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 423 13
- CIC accounts submission 91 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 598 20
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 441 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 265 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,510 44
- What does it mean?? 484 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,135 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 240 4
- VAT & Landlords 222 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,564
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 863
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 248
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 240
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 206
- Help with tax codes on Sage 161