How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Personal pension 257 5
- Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts. 106 2
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 31 1
- Registering a company late 304 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,057 27
- Director taking salary, dividends and consultancy fees? 183 1
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 115 6
- Deferred Tax 256 5
- Late Registration for VAT 209 6
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,272 17
- How much of your work is admin? 379 2
- Legal fees selling rental property 194 3
- physiotherapy clinic 607 4
- Running two businesses from the same premises 212 2
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 326 8
- hMRand Customs Powers of Arrest 2,828 23
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 295 4
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,991 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 123 2
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 124 1
- TheTax Donut 1,016
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 681
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 624
- Follower cases 489
- Limited company purchase of property 418
- Hive up 417
- corporate hierarchy 383
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 380
- LIVE chat, starting now 331
- AIA or IFA 216