How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 126 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 149 5
- Rogue Accountant 3,282 51
- VAT on a private sale? 101 5
- RTI Payroll ID 479 17
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 207 3
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 311 18
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,210 24
- Where has Portia gone? 3,116 87
- Payroll software 156 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 54 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 589 19
- Practice management software 1,056 19
- Trade Association Dinner 140 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 591 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 163 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 181 2
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 60 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 756 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 456 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 807
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 419
- Sanzar 323
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Fit for purpose 178
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 178