How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- What do you all do in your spare time? 519 25
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 131 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 172 2
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 280 7
- VAT on employee loan 237 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 151 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 688 18
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 293 5
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 144 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 62 2
- Purchased Goodwill 63 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 73 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 184 4
- Recruitment agencies 577 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 510 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 193 4
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 262 9
- HMRC RANT!!!! 456 8
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,367 19
- Scams are not always obvious 2,009 33
- New Fangled Penalties 1,072
- Moving away from CCH software 925
- QROP pension input amounts 423
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 334
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 259
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 235
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 206
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189