How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 186 4
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 29 3
- Sale of an investment between group companies 66 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 352 11
- Your fondest calculator memories 168 7
- Joint filing delays 14 1
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 171 5
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 1,258 18
- RTI - EPS - ??? 225 3
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 150 5
- Partner with an IVA 48 3
- Can Directors be removed without consequence? 217 4
- Growing pains 314 6
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 177 6
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 134 7
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 505 13
- Breach of employment contract 152 3
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 407 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 776 31
- Offset Self-Employed Losses against PAYE 105 3
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 440
- CTA study material 401
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 270
- Pre incorp expenses 259
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 225
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 169
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 163