How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 101 1
- Providing registered office address to clients 70 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 757 31
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 382 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,434 47
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 177 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 458 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 130 3
- What would you do in this situation? 197 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 147 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 621 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 650 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 105 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 349 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 250 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 222 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 417 6
- NOVA 558 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 284 10
- Regional Development Grant 134 4
- Bonus Bonds 395
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 385
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 298
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 262
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 191
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 189
- Company Car Lease 163
- Finance Lease 158
- Form 42 152
- Demerger Reserve 132