How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Payment plans for clients 287 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 83 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 201 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 478 14
- Employee steeling client data 130 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,364 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 193 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 136 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 94 1
- CT600 279 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 220 4
- signature required 916 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 201 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 343 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 335 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 166 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 92 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 157 2
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 103 1
- Lease 154 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,309
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 857
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 553
- Credit where credit's due....... 343
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 262
- TheTax Donut 234
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 194
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 185
- Director's business mileage 154
- Sole trader CPD 147