How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,451 35
- Legal title not in the company name 245 10
- Dividend dates 546 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 105 3
- Sole properietor 146 4
- transitioning payroll 218 8
- dividend proposals 81 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 217 2
- Deduction from Salary 280 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 174 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,703 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 76 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 430 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 155 2
- 12 Pay Problems 246 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 242 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 86 1
- Redudancy 87 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 480 13
- VAT - Recharge 94 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 362
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 310
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 282
- Probiz 271
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 229
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 227
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 175