How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Help with Mortgage Application? 475 7
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 164 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,613 283
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 212 10
- Standard 'email' template system 875 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 459 9
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,027 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 215 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 87 1
- Circular shareholding 229 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 188 6
- business card address 299 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 213 2
- Declined for business bank account 227 4
- Loan to a related company 101 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 656 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 331 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 267 8
- property rental income split 126 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 137 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,112
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 366
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 300
- National Insurance 269
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 239
- Payments on account coded out?? 228
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 221
- Non Resident 186
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 180
- Franchise income and costs 176