How much to charge to incorporate a company?
I am an ACA accountant with a practising certificate.
I have been asked by a colleague of my husband if I can advise him in incorporating his company.
He is currently operating as a sole trader and wants to set up a company.
I have no idea how much to quote to incorporate a company? I do book-keeping for another client and know that they were charged £450 by their accountants, but this seems like a lot to me...or is this the usual fee? I can't find any info on the internet so any advice would be gratefully received!
- Networking 815 7
- Allocation of income from property 602 22
- Outstanding Loans 177 2
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 67 2
- bookkeeping system 437 7
- Private company division 275 4
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 108 2
- Company car in the LLP 91 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 132 1
- 64-8 problems 301 4
- flat rate scheme 1,787 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 866 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 317 9
- Unpaid share capital 199 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 132 1
- VAT Refunds 161 2
- Company van paid by director 304 3
- Hello 319 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,835 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 204 4