How to Pay NI due on P11D benefits?
I have completed a P11D for a client and there is some NI due. However I cannot find clear instructions of how this payment can be made apart from it has to be done before 22nd July.
Clearly the employee will pay this NI but i need to be able to advise him of how to do so.
Thanks guys. :)
- Website Content 8 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,261 46
- Mortgage Reference 447 5
- Xerocon 2016 1,136 30
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 742 16
- Personal Tax 593 12
- New Build 124 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 96 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 115 1
- USA Tax Query 268 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 413 5
- last minute request 617 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 316 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 351 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,715 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 977 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 392 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 632 18
- Corrupt Excel File 695 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,009 43