How to report non compliant company accounts?
I'm getting fed up of seeing non compliant accounts on Companies House website. This is particularly annoying on the odd occasion when a set of my accounts has been rejected for a trifling reason. Also follows the thread about being rejected when the "limited" or "ltd" is used wrongly.
I'm not talking about stupid irrelevant things.
Just seen a set of accounts that had no analysis of current assets on the balance sheet - which should have been split between stocks, bank and debtors, but just said "current assets". The notes refer to FRSSE but don't say which year (annoying because I've had rejections for saying the wrong year, but apparently ok to say no year!). Then, no comparative columns on the balance sheet nor on the notes page. How did it get past quality control?
Last week I saw a set of accounts where the balance sheet totals didn't balance. Again, what is the point of Co House quality control if they let through something so glaringly wrong.
A while ago, I saw a set of full accounts which should have included cash flow statement and relating notes, but they'd simply not been done - the words were there, but absolutely no numbers - clearly been left to be done at the end of the job and then promptly forgotten!
Is there a particular person or dept within Co House that we should be reporting these contraventions to?
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 62 3
- SA800 Returns 126 3
- Do you lose losses on cessation 256 8
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 180 8
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,230 20
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 46 1
- Corporation Tax 196 9
- Company name change question... 59 1
- CGT and 2nd property 934 14
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 87 1
- Self Ass. Return 239 3
- Late payment payroll 164 2
- Deferred Tax 218 9
- New Boiler at Rental Property 502 6
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 821 22
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 233 8
- Depreciation 403 8
- Knuckle down one week to go! 418 7
- state pension statement 222 6
- Bookkeeping question 519 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 809
- Copy Wanted 528
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 481
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 471
- Latest phishing scam 320
- Entrepreneurs' relief 298
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 265
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 261
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 260
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 165