How to report non compliant company accounts?
I'm getting fed up of seeing non compliant accounts on Companies House website. This is particularly annoying on the odd occasion when a set of my accounts has been rejected for a trifling reason. Also follows the thread about being rejected when the "limited" or "ltd" is used wrongly.
I'm not talking about stupid irrelevant things.
Just seen a set of accounts that had no analysis of current assets on the balance sheet - which should have been split between stocks, bank and debtors, but just said "current assets". The notes refer to FRSSE but don't say which year (annoying because I've had rejections for saying the wrong year, but apparently ok to say no year!). Then, no comparative columns on the balance sheet nor on the notes page. How did it get past quality control?
Last week I saw a set of accounts where the balance sheet totals didn't balance. Again, what is the point of Co House quality control if they let through something so glaringly wrong.
A while ago, I saw a set of full accounts which should have included cash flow statement and relating notes, but they'd simply not been done - the words were there, but absolutely no numbers - clearly been left to be done at the end of the job and then promptly forgotten!
Is there a particular person or dept within Co House that we should be reporting these contraventions to?
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 965 47
- New starter error how to correct 92 2
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 240 4
- Summer house for business only 220 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 187 5
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 140 4
- SA316s 249 4
- Director with lots of personal expenses 101 2
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 119 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 129 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 597 13
- Filing amended tax return 134 1
- Tier One Tribunal 228 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 841 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 123 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 140 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 262 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 169 2
- Another transfer of property 162 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 230 7
- Construction CIS LLP Company 614
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 600
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 390
- Pensions Regulator 360
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 297
- Using the correct forms 272
- RTI - duplicate employee record 268
- SA penalty proposals 260
- Accelerated payment notices 241
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 238