How to report non compliant company accounts?
I'm getting fed up of seeing non compliant accounts on Companies House website. This is particularly annoying on the odd occasion when a set of my accounts has been rejected for a trifling reason. Also follows the thread about being rejected when the "limited" or "ltd" is used wrongly.
I'm not talking about stupid irrelevant things.
Just seen a set of accounts that had no analysis of current assets on the balance sheet - which should have been split between stocks, bank and debtors, but just said "current assets". The notes refer to FRSSE but don't say which year (annoying because I've had rejections for saying the wrong year, but apparently ok to say no year!). Then, no comparative columns on the balance sheet nor on the notes page. How did it get past quality control?
Last week I saw a set of accounts where the balance sheet totals didn't balance. Again, what is the point of Co House quality control if they let through something so glaringly wrong.
A while ago, I saw a set of full accounts which should have included cash flow statement and relating notes, but they'd simply not been done - the words were there, but absolutely no numbers - clearly been left to be done at the end of the job and then promptly forgotten!
Is there a particular person or dept within Co House that we should be reporting these contraventions to?
- Deleted question? 719 19
- Accounts Question 82 4
- What are options for non CA firm 3,161 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,927 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 690 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,385 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,914 46
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 641 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 429 4
- VAT Return Errors 165 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 114 5
- inflation rate year on year 140 3
- Yorkshire Day 593 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 180 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 178 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 378 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 144 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 290 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 236 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 150 1
- Cancelled 468
- Cancelled 385
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 375
- Probiz 356
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 260
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 236
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 229
- More spam 183
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 161
- Employee Benefit Trust 151