How to report non compliant company accounts?
I'm getting fed up of seeing non compliant accounts on Companies House website. This is particularly annoying on the odd occasion when a set of my accounts has been rejected for a trifling reason. Also follows the thread about being rejected when the "limited" or "ltd" is used wrongly.
I'm not talking about stupid irrelevant things.
Just seen a set of accounts that had no analysis of current assets on the balance sheet - which should have been split between stocks, bank and debtors, but just said "current assets". The notes refer to FRSSE but don't say which year (annoying because I've had rejections for saying the wrong year, but apparently ok to say no year!). Then, no comparative columns on the balance sheet nor on the notes page. How did it get past quality control?
Last week I saw a set of accounts where the balance sheet totals didn't balance. Again, what is the point of Co House quality control if they let through something so glaringly wrong.
A while ago, I saw a set of full accounts which should have included cash flow statement and relating notes, but they'd simply not been done - the words were there, but absolutely no numbers - clearly been left to be done at the end of the job and then promptly forgotten!
Is there a particular person or dept within Co House that we should be reporting these contraventions to?
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 73 3
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 577 16
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 171 3
- Easy way to not pay tax 600 17
- another ir35!!!! 769 3
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 157 3
- Auto enrolment 766 8
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 1,846 39
- Pre- trading Expenses 211 3
- VAT Registration 280 13
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 245 4
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 119 2
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 250 1
- BTL property with a plot of land at the back 201 2
- Vat on second hand goods 130 1
- Joint rental income 222 2
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 457 5
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 170 3
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 257 9
- Sale of business 441 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,505
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 834
- International interest certificate 453
- NOVA 307
- Bonus Bonds 189
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 184
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 182
- Management expenses for investment company 181
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 170
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 161