How to report non compliant company accounts?
I'm getting fed up of seeing non compliant accounts on Companies House website. This is particularly annoying on the odd occasion when a set of my accounts has been rejected for a trifling reason. Also follows the thread about being rejected when the "limited" or "ltd" is used wrongly.
I'm not talking about stupid irrelevant things.
Just seen a set of accounts that had no analysis of current assets on the balance sheet - which should have been split between stocks, bank and debtors, but just said "current assets". The notes refer to FRSSE but don't say which year (annoying because I've had rejections for saying the wrong year, but apparently ok to say no year!). Then, no comparative columns on the balance sheet nor on the notes page. How did it get past quality control?
Last week I saw a set of accounts where the balance sheet totals didn't balance. Again, what is the point of Co House quality control if they let through something so glaringly wrong.
A while ago, I saw a set of full accounts which should have included cash flow statement and relating notes, but they'd simply not been done - the words were there, but absolutely no numbers - clearly been left to be done at the end of the job and then promptly forgotten!
Is there a particular person or dept within Co House that we should be reporting these contraventions to?
- Fastest Software 468 6
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 747 14
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 52 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 324 7
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,279 32
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 217 1
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,293 6
- Time recording software 269 3
- How much did you pay for your website 356 11
- Vat threshold issues 1,278 11
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 734 18
- Importing data into CCH AP 71 1
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 291 7
- Self employment trap - pension 245 2
- Mixed partnerships - new rules 239 3
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 1,084 12
- Would this fall into IR35 197 3
- ECSL 201 3
- Company Pension Contributions 104 1
- Let Property Campaign 327 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 583
- CTA study material 580
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 347
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 275
- Employment related securities question 217
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 184
- ATED Penalties 180
- AIM Stocks and IHT 166
- Foreign Premium Distributions 138
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 119