How to report non compliant company accounts?
I'm getting fed up of seeing non compliant accounts on Companies House website. This is particularly annoying on the odd occasion when a set of my accounts has been rejected for a trifling reason. Also follows the thread about being rejected when the "limited" or "ltd" is used wrongly.
I'm not talking about stupid irrelevant things.
Just seen a set of accounts that had no analysis of current assets on the balance sheet - which should have been split between stocks, bank and debtors, but just said "current assets". The notes refer to FRSSE but don't say which year (annoying because I've had rejections for saying the wrong year, but apparently ok to say no year!). Then, no comparative columns on the balance sheet nor on the notes page. How did it get past quality control?
Last week I saw a set of accounts where the balance sheet totals didn't balance. Again, what is the point of Co House quality control if they let through something so glaringly wrong.
A while ago, I saw a set of full accounts which should have included cash flow statement and relating notes, but they'd simply not been done - the words were there, but absolutely no numbers - clearly been left to be done at the end of the job and then promptly forgotten!
Is there a particular person or dept within Co House that we should be reporting these contraventions to?
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 78 1
- Stumped - IHT 72 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 395 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 461 11
- Tips on meals 115 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,274 33
- Credit management tools 94 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 98 2
- property capital gains 94 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 763 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 359 7
- CGT and primary residence 146 1
- Marriage Allowance 239 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,138 12
- S455 and February year ends 299 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 870 18
- Closing down loss-making company 439 5
- S.455 Tax again 282 3
- New Build 336 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 375 4