How to Save Thread's & Discussions on AW?
When I look under My AccountingWeb I can see my Content Notifications is this pretty much how you can look at previous threads that one has posted under? Will that also show threads where you have marked them to receive updates for comments but not posted? I'm thinking mainly for good articles that are posted that I want to refer to later, what's the best way to find them again (other than searching!)?
I've been on other forums where one could subscribe to thread/discussions to see old discussions or useful postings. Obviously I can save as Bookmarks or Print but that's not really ideal.
Be useful to know if there is some other way that I've not seen?
- Old CGT loss 226 4
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 960 14
- Trade creditor journal 36 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 388 9
- How much of your work is admin? 640 6
- HMRC Distraint 85 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 140 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 217 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 418 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 131 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,369 42
- Nominal Ledger 395 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 597 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 192 2
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 216 3
- Paper tax return 174 4
- Start up allowance? 391 12
- Will I need to resign? 250 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 256 3
- AIA or IFA 461 7