How to Save Thread's & Discussions on AW?
When I look under My AccountingWeb I can see my Content Notifications is this pretty much how you can look at previous threads that one has posted under? Will that also show threads where you have marked them to receive updates for comments but not posted? I'm thinking mainly for good articles that are posted that I want to refer to later, what's the best way to find them again (other than searching!)?
I've been on other forums where one could subscribe to thread/discussions to see old discussions or useful postings. Obviously I can save as Bookmarks or Print but that's not really ideal.
Be useful to know if there is some other way that I've not seen?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,088 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 132 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 604 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 126 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 128 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 176 1
- How to deal with prior year error 174 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 544 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,346 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,052 20
- Tax Calculations 660 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 419 4
- Exemption from CGT 253 2
- VAT Registration 260 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 452 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 358 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 202 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 650 26