How to Save Thread's & Discussions on AW?
When I look under My AccountingWeb I can see my Content Notifications is this pretty much how you can look at previous threads that one has posted under? Will that also show threads where you have marked them to receive updates for comments but not posted? I'm thinking mainly for good articles that are posted that I want to refer to later, what's the best way to find them again (other than searching!)?
I've been on other forums where one could subscribe to thread/discussions to see old discussions or useful postings. Obviously I can save as Bookmarks or Print but that's not really ideal.
Be useful to know if there is some other way that I've not seen?
- VAT on new builds 61 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 68 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 617 14
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,735 26
- Missing tax return 75 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 889 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 526 18
- Physiotherapy 213 3
- Inflation and fees 1,171 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 127 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 259 8
- CGT help please 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 329 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 101 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 286 1
- Community Interest Company 136 3
- Redundancy Pay 421 5