How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- sole trader accountant 820 15
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 443 10
- CGT 159 2
- do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent? 77 1
- international employer please help!! 53 1
- Sage payroll alternatives 385 4
- When to include value of import in Box 7 81 1
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 170 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 327 7
- Capital gain? 117 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,282 21
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 280 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 356 8
- vat help for catering concession 282 10
- IHT dilemma 1,165 17
- Tax return software for remote working 240 3
- CGT 341 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 326 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 114 2
- Compliance check 527 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,089
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 781
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 467
- Digita Hosted Software 282
- Call Centre Data Costs 253
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 229
- Credit where credit's due....... 228
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 211
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 193
- Director phone costs 158