How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 533 14
- Joint filing delays 114 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 215 9
- Vat threshold issues 186 4
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 320 2
- private to company car? 226 5
- Buy to let allowable interest 175 3
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 119 2
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 89 1
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 286 5
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 143 4
- Partner with an IVA 194 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 340 6
- R&D tax claim 132 1
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 613 13
- Growing pains 387 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 242 14
- Consequential loss claim 142 3
- ATT Annual Return Problems 131 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 117 1
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 458
- CTA study material 420
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 304
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 290
- Pre incorp expenses 284
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 248
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 235
- Slight twist on employment related securities 212
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 189
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 179