How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 486 17
- MAAT vs ACCA 215 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,341 67
- Accountancy Career 223 2
- Estate agents - shared commission 67 1
- Managing Employee Expenses 24 1
- Tax credit deadline extended by a week 73 1
- What are options for non CA firm 2,988 64
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 47 1
- Small company audit 624 11
- Do I need a smartphone? 477 20
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 562 14
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 688 19
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 243 3
- West Bromich Albion 413 3
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 118 3
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 100 2
- registering my UK Ltd in Holland 221 4
- Terminal / cessation loss relief against rental income 115 4
- inheritance tax 511 13
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 655
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 424
- Cancelled 413
- How not to compose an email 378
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 354
- Probiz 322
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 305
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 232
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 209