How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Share transfer question 267 10
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 409 7
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 206 5
- New Employers Helpline 129 2
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 217 5
- Overlap relief 719 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,289 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 188 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 191 4
- VAT Query 187 2
- Sacked my first client 654 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 416 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 237 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,272 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 622 11
- Trades and deadlines 152 3
- How to pay national insurance 649 18
- New Website Look 1,078 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 280 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 236 5
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 422
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 219
- Software recommendations 202
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 187