How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- VAT on employee loan 250 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 631 28
- Accountants website 314 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 44 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 88 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 333 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,394 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 205 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 396 6
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 149 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 195 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 181 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 709 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Purchased Goodwill 125 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 79 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 101 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 212 4
- Recruitment agencies 589 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 530 20
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 930
- QROP pension input amounts 424
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 337
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 263
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 236
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189