How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Cocaine anyone? 570 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 91 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 170 3
- Wrong tax code 55 3
- Benefit in Kind 150 1
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 296 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 89 7
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 478 15
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,291 8
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,252 13
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 994 29
- You know its over 408 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 528 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 261 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 212 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 202 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 319 3
- Late Registration for VAT 506 13
- EIS/SEIS 170 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 292 1
- Hive up 498
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 467
- corporate hierarchy 447
- Advice - 284
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 230
- WWOOFers 225
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 215
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 210
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 189
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 187