How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Personal Tax 72 1
- VAT 285 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 120 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 55 1
- last minute request 163 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 98 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 74 1
- Cash gift from India 476 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 62 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 393 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 73 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 222 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,129 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 643 6
- Overseas workday relief 143 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 287 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 660 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 109 1
- MVL 255 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,503 22