How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Cash basis 568 15
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 186 8
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 279 7
- Fee base v staff ratio 486 7
- payroll software 438 7
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 243 13
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 64 1
- Complicated Company car purchase 255 3
- Statutory sick pay 357 5
- client threatening legal action 2,162 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 153 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 208 1
- Instant CPD offer 321 3
- Income from rent charged to business 193 2
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 466 5
- Dividend in specie 386 9
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 193 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 156 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 287 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 306 1
- Skandia using wrong address 586
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 315
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 313
- Employee rewards 295
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 264
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 234
- Etax Australian 194
- LLP in Construction Industry 159
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 137
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 135