How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Payroo Employer allowance query 150 4
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,004 32
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 162 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 279 4
- Value pricing 691 24
- Reregister for VAT 128 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 196 6
- Weely paid employees 242 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 134 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 461 11
- Director's tax return 277 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 209 6
- Wrong career 473 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 281 7
- Laptop purchase 1,386 20
- PTP software disaster 273 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 226 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 102 2
- Tricky VAT question 189 1
- VT accounts licence key 276 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 796
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 550
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 415
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 293
- Free Tax Legislation? 265
- Director Loan account operation 245
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 239
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159