How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Accounting for investment club gains 80 2
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 674 44
- G P life time allowance 49 1
- Audit rules 87 2
- New Business Registration 160 3
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 156 5
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 531 11
- SA302 62 2
- Can customer claim VAT on contractor cash purchases. 121 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 80 2
- VAT REGISTRATION TRANSFER 44 2
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 169 6
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 302 9
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,250 38
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 50 1
- Capital allowances for estates in administration 95 1
- Bringing money to Uk 157 2
- Hotel accommodation tax deductible? 268 3
- VAT Inspection 174 3
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 349 23
- Xtuple 486
- Qtac payroll for bureau 328
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 273
- Industrial & Provident Societies 267
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 210
- Mehjoo 209
- New strategic report 165
- Domain name sale and limited company 147
- South African Government Pension 144
- CIS schemes 139