How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,090 20
- What do your junior staff do? 105 3
- PPR Relief, 3 years for 'any reason' 306 1
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 245 8
- Where has Portia gone? 929 40
- Practice management software 910 16
- Spousal transfer and PPR 455 14
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 1,716 32
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,579 72
- Rogue Accountant 2,888 46
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,317 19
- HMRC Scam 297 2
- Departments in Sage 50 106 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 278 2
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 323 4
- Capital Gains? 270 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 109 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 81 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 467 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 138 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 775
- RTI - duplicate employee record 515
- Pensions Regulator 441
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 397
- Sage Vat return box 2 298
- Sanzar 297
- Digital marketing focus group 279
- How do you do it 266
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 231
- Report old income 231