How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 23 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 46 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 45 3
- Software 277 7
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,369 81
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 433 16
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 233 5
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 143 2
- Comany ceasing to trade 128 2
- French resident, split year & UK close company dividends 108 1
- Closing a limited company 159 5
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 117 2
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 120 3
- Window Comb Binder Cover 349 6
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 415 23
- Broadband costs 206 2
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 303 11
- Use of home deduction 451 14
- Non resident income. 215 11
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 314 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 849
- Copy Wanted 593
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 534
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 505
- Latest phishing scam 391
- Entrepreneurs' relief 367
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 324
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 308
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 296
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 206