How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- exemptions from CIS 225 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 541 10
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 28 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 174 5
- Xero Pain Points 626 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 248 13
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 101 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,693 52
- Freelance/Employee 337 8
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 198 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,644 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 379 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 282 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 593 23
- Cut-off accounting question 387 8
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 367 3
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 105 2
- VAT Reclaim 201 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 259 2
- Employment Allowance 215 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 348
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 313
- Electric Car 265
- S222 Charge 230
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 225
- Company Structure 204
- IP trans to holding company 169
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 164