How to set up an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI)?
We are general practitioner accountants with reasonably good tax skills, but we are not full-time tax specialists.
We are meeting with a client to discuss incentive schemes for key employees, and will be looking specifically at setting up an Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) scheme.
Is setting one of these up something that would be relatively straightforward for us to handle, or is it necessary to get a tax specialist with experience of EMI's to handle it?
Thanks for advice on this.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,629 74
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 725 16
- Can't read my handwriting 594 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,857 487
- Employing a carer 101 1
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 178 11
- Fees for Property Tax Return 511 16
- PRR 438 14
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 194 13
- Corp Tax Refund 152 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 360 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 269 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 68 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 208 1
- Audit partner? 257 6
- Losses on FHL Property 110 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 268 5
- Has anyone encountered this scenario 176 1
- corp tax software 990 13
- Does anyone use quotation software? 318 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 516
- National Insurance 406
- Non Resident 315
- Hands on experience of Digita 240
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 219
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 180
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 147
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 143