How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 133 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 184 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 71 2
- Director's tax return 159 3
- Tricky VAT question 86 1
- Wrong career 365 15
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 85 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 204 6
- VT accounts licence key 205 5
- Weely paid employees 190 2
- Splitting the tax year 60 1
- FPS Submission 110 2
- PTP software disaster 172 1
- Value pricing 626 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 195 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 110 1
- vat return 210 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,961 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 159 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 781
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 536
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 406
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 287
- Free Tax Legislation? 242
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 231
- Director Loan account operation 226
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 218
- Paye procedures for CVA 155