How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 83 1
- Invoice Help 206 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 122 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 206 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 196 3
- Sorry ignore me 879 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 547 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,918 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,231 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 150 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 784 20
- VAT & capitalising 70 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 304 5
- Free Shares ? 235 2
- Is this a scam? 549 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 272 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 149 1
- Peer to Peer lending 863 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 103 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 621
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 530
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 292
- Cancelled 284
- Cancelled 243
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 189
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 188
- Probiz 169
- What's the market like for temps? 164
- Married woman dies owning marital home 162