How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 79 2
- Gift Aid declaration via SMS 97 1
- Flat rate category 200 2
- At what point is the sales? 113 2
- Accountant let me down 699 8
- UK resident director of a non resident company 117 1
- 2020 Annual Conference 189 4
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,247 27
- VAT admin query 148 1
- Professional Clearance 1,247 30
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,496 14
- Past rental expenses 343 6
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 149 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,489 35
- Client right to working papers 1,446 10
- Growth Street 202 2
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 276 9
- Microsoft One Drive 636 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 520 8
- Online Back Up 299 7
- NHS finance professionals 635
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 369
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 346
- vat gross profit percentage margins 344
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 322
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 302
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 291
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 251
- IFA income recognition & reporting 209