How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 35 1
- PITA ex-client 64 5
- Audit 378 12
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 812 22
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 55 2
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 222 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 317 8
- Scottish Independance 859 24
- Funding Circle experience 46 1
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 687 20
- Awkward IP 1,482 16
- New supplier 84 2
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 50 2
- Buying a horse?? 292 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 205 4
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,122 12
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 972 11
- What's in a name ? 1,147 9
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 222 2
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 507 7
- CTA study material 792
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 489
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 441
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 274
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 271
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 212
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154