How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Do you lose losses on cessation 242 8
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 45 1
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 171 8
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,224 20
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 43 1
- Corporation Tax 188 9
- Company name change question... 52 1
- CGT and 2nd property 913 14
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 82 1
- Self Ass. Return 232 3
- Late payment payroll 161 2
- Deferred Tax 218 9
- New Boiler at Rental Property 494 6
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 817 22
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 232 8
- SA800 Returns 115 2
- Depreciation 399 8
- Knuckle down one week to go! 411 7
- state pension statement 220 6
- Bookkeeping question 511 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 809
- Copy Wanted 528
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 481
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 471
- Latest phishing scam 318
- Entrepreneurs' relief 297
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 264
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 261
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 259
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 165