How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Overdrawn DLA 121 8
- CIS monthly declaration 128 9
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 884 37
- Telephone call from "Xero" 290 4
- Fee protection 739 13
- Self assesment losses 166 5
- Form 2.8b notice of intention to appoint administrator 105 3
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,017 30
- Companies House incorporation service 448 14
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 79 1
- Electronic v printed payslips 101 1
- Where to advertise for staff 186 5
- Personal investment trading company 63 1
- CIS schemes 261 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 122 2
- Excel formula 518 11
- Ltd company or sole trader 531 13
- Self assessment tax arrears 456 4
- overdrawn directors loan 173 4
- P35 and Service Company questions 300 7
- Xtuple 558
- Qtac payroll for bureau 379
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 329
- Industrial & Provident Societies 319
- Domain name sale and limited company 216
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 199
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 198
- Investment 198
- Tax on damages received 161
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 140