How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Practical experience 820 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 405 9
- Personal Tax 116 1
- VAT 300 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 157 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 116 1
- last minute request 213 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 114 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 76 1
- Cash gift from India 480 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 73 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 414 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 94 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 239 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,142 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 650 6
- Overseas workday relief 160 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 308 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 667 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 133 1