How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 456 19
- valuation of vehicles 367 16
- Director registration for SA question 358 14
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 161 5
- Business only use of company car 664 26
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 54 2
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 493 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 278 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 914 29
- New Company reviews please 522 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 280 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 171 2
- VAT with Russia 185 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 228 4
- Money Laundering Manual 295 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 235 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,093 29
- directors loan 327 8
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 361 4
- CIS not deducted 348 5
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 289
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 239
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 237
- Any thoughts on Capium? 215
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 214
- auto enrolment 183
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 174
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 150
- How to account for investment in JV? 148
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 145