How to Set Up Umbrella Company
I work in IT and have no knowledge of doing taxes. I have been a contractor for sometime and always had to get an umbrella company to do my taxes. and they charge from £20 a week to a lot more......
with my case the wages was the same each week as the hourly rate, and the amount of hours worked never changed.....so it seems easy to me....so it got me thinking what do I need to know and learn to set up my own umbrella company....?
has anyone got any experience on how to set up an umbrella company and specially the tax and wage calculation side of it? I have heard some accountants sends their work to India....I am from India and can always hire an accountant to do some work for me in India....
I'd highly appreciate your help..... any info is welcome as so far I don't have any on setting up this business....
(the reason I want to set this up is that I have been made redundant many a times and want something on the side to make extra cash...I am willing to put lot of time into it ).....
- Tax treatment on the sale of a business 185 7
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 882 19
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 456 9
- Can I become a self employed bookkeeper?? 152 1
- VAT on converted property having opted to tax 175 7
- tagging in Iris accounts production for non standard item 117 1
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 94 1
- Auto-Enrolment 2,857 155
- How to account for VAT on a newbuild that has been let 104 1
- 'Find an accountant' 205 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 104 1
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 85 1
- Depreciation on property improvements 107 1
- Construction Industry Funding 112 5
- CGT advice on amicable divorce settlement 102 1
- How important are Journals? 330 9
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 722 15
- Company trading loss relief 271 4
- National Insurance 602 1
- Social Worker limited Co 130 1
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 492
- Skandia using wrong address 434
- Accountants who provide tech/IT advice 387
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 236
- Employee rewards 228
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 207
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 180
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 180