How to sue a Scottish company?
To put is simply, what is the best course of action if an English company needs to sue a Scottish company for none payment of trading debts.
The transactions was carried out under the English company's trading terms but unfortunately these do not include anywhere which laws would apply in the case of a dispute.
The amount involved is not a lot (under £1000) but it would be a good bit of PR to be able to get it.
- loan for one of the associated companies 17 1
- Cash gift from India 283 8
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,039 19
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 454 8
- Probate services 463 11
- CIMA CBA or AAT 43 2
- Account and Taxable Profit 410 20
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 215 6
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 42 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 57 1
- Class 2 NIC 353 6
- US resident trading in UK 88 1
- Windows10 268 6
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 169 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,780 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,863 43
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 279 4
- Accounting for corporation tax 346 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 356 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 603 8