How to sue a Scottish company?
To put is simply, what is the best course of action if an English company needs to sue a Scottish company for none payment of trading debts.
The transactions was carried out under the English company's trading terms but unfortunately these do not include anywhere which laws would apply in the case of a dispute.
The amount involved is not a lot (under £1000) but it would be a good bit of PR to be able to get it.
- VAT refund 40 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 173 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 142 1
- incorrect old p60 346 8
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 228 3
- Missing tax return 347 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,080 30
- Inflation and fees 1,384 24
- Sage Priority Support 175 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 200 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 830 24
- Micro-entity accounts 230 1
- Related party disclosure 209 3
- Company reconstruction 140 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 235 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 153 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 174 1
- Advice please! 419 2
- VAT on new builds 188 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 151 1