How to treat Goods in Transit at month end
i have two items in transit at month end and i have included them in my stock valuation at month end. As these items are abnormally high value they are making my stock figure look abnormally high.
I have posted the invoice from the vendor in the month that i am closing but invoiced the customer in the next month.
Do i make an accrual in the month i am closing for the sales invoice so that the purchase and sales are both in the correct month, but what is confusing is that the goods are still going to be shown as in transit.
Can anyone help me with this .
Thank you in advance !
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 91 2
- Hmrc software 186 3
- Mehjoo 248 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 182 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 82 1
- SA302 252 4
- Hosted email exchange 167 5
- South African Government Pension 175 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 151 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 257 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 292 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 232 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 142 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 271 7
- New Email Extensions 179 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 302 2
- Dental practice incorpration 145 1
- Audit rules 174 4
- Go Cardless 300 8
- business entertaining deductibility 173 1
- Xtuple 503
- Qtac payroll for bureau 342
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 288
- Industrial & Provident Societies 281
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Domain name sale and limited company 165
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 161
- CIS schemes 159
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 148
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 137