How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 42 3
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 58 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 227 6
- Companies House 275 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 62 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 93 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 314 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 91 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 202 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 660 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 643 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 124 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 657 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 470 5
- SA tax assessments 164 2
- Director self assessment 399 16
- Sage Import Data 173 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 235 2
- Dividend Vouchers 277 4
- Engagement letter 201 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 425
- CTA study material 390
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 287
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 266
- Pre incorp expenses 239
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 216
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 208
- Slight twist on employment related securities 194
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 141
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 138