How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- Starting up in practice - safety net 234 7
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,154 35
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 353 9
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 112 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 348 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 240 4
- Rental property company 114 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 335 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 266 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 388 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 171 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 204 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 152 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 510 5
- Director's tax return 402 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 189 3
- Flat rate vat 250 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 201 5
- Coming in from the cold 405 3
- Splitting the tax year 199 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 823
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 573
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 441
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 321
- Free Tax Legislation? 294
- Director Loan account operation 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 260
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 239
- Paye procedures for CVA 181