How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- Depreciation 112 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 109 3
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 309 11
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,257 53
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 207 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 162 3
- client can't/won't pay 422 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 179 6
- AIA 170 4
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 249 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 257 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,183 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 263 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 201 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 558 26
- HMRC SA software error? 165 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 170 2
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 268 14
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 211 6
- Treatment of income for sole trader 192 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 787
- Copy Wanted 500
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 457
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 453
- Latest phishing scam 289
- Entrepreneurs' relief 277
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 272
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 251
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 241
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 237