How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 150 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 1,572 18
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 22 1
- Deaf clients 42 1
- Basic PAYE Tools update .... lost all my previous FPSs 54 1
- Goodwill 132 5
- Dividend received from voluntary arrangement 138 1
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 94 2
- SAGE V12 132 3
- Consolidation and Comparatives 59 2
- Ltd Company trading for 2 years not Registered for PAYE 85 1
- first year company tax return for a limited company 451 22
- Not ANOTHER bogus HMRC email? 93 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 721 13
- One off meeting new client 196 2
- Incorporation Relief 200 5
- Interest on loans between companies 81 2
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 203 2
- Filing company accounts – basis of trade 176 2
- Best apps for clients 773 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 609
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 502
- Sorry ignore me 409
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 371
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 284
- Cancelled 265
- Cancelled 229
- Bartercard 197
- C79 Discrepancy 181
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 170