How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- Am i Liable? 60 3
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 731 10
- Checking a contract 284 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 303 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 217 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 148 7
- VAT on garage rent 316 14
- Value-shifting 57 1
- Pattern for CTA 203 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 439 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 78 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 204 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 230 5
- EBT 174 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 166 8
- Giving a seminar 523 28
- Joint Filing Help 103 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,235 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 252 2
- Writing off bad debts 182 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,202
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 600
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 404
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 310
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 191
- Agent fees to sell business 186
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 180
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 163
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 158