How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- Samadian what does it mean 452 9
- Excessive Security 694 30
- R & D 55 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 442 9
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 109 3
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 150 7
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 116 2
- Tax rebate under PAYE, no p60? 143 5
- Tax return 158 4
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 496 6
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 173 2
- Fee protection 279 9
- Long Term Contracts 134 3
- Standard P&L format - Companies Act 2006 82 2
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 667 15
- Generic PAYE notices 247 6
- Ltd company or sole trader 283 9
- Cross Border VAT Reclaims 198 5
- LLP classification of division of profit 149 4
- Changes in NHS pensions 197 1
- Xtuple 482
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 205
- Mehjoo 204
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 172
- New strategic report 161
- Domain name sale and limited company 143
- South African Government Pension 141