How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- HELP...historic SSP query! 66 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 695 19
- US share sale - income or capital 47 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,345 12
- flat rate scheme 873 30
- Allocation of income from property 313 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 114 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 215 2
- Before I call employers helpline 320 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 152 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 286 1
- CIS online 173 3
- Class IV NIC 232 3
- bookkeeping system 241 4
- Company van paid by director 138 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,586 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 261 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 176 3
- Private company division 146 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 328 6