How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- Tainted donation by company 39 1
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 131 2
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 314 5
- PI cover 136 3
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,336 16
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 80 1
- Xero Pain Points 272 13
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 151 2
- Moneysoft - technical query 363 9
- Tax Codes and VAT 180 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,730 61
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 845 20
- The importance of Grammar 922 24
- New starter - tax code 214 6
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 147 2
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 150 2
- HMRC site down ? 191 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 153 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 226 3
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 107 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 302
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 288
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 281
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 273
- Electric Car 226
- S222 Charge 203
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 199
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 192
- Company Structure 178