How will HMRC assess / administer cutting child benefit for higher rate tax payers?
I know the plan is to cut it for higher rate tax payers but does anyone know how this will be done?
e.g. will it be based on previous year's earnings or a declaration in the current year? Will it be done through self assessment or some other mechanism?
Any links welcome.
Many thanks in advance!
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 100 2
- Industry Reports 28 1
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 43 1
- recompense capital input 217 12
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 745 15
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,155 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 704 31
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 273 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 107 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 239 2
- CT losses carry back 122 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 549 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 197 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 800 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 421 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,305 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 164 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 187 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 240 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 1,004 22
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 801
- RTI - duplicate employee record 567
- Pensions Regulator 458
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 416
- Portia ... Where art thou 342
- Sanzar 318
- How do you do it 305
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 275
- new investor structure 186