HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2605dn but one of the colours won't print (magenta). I don't print magenta much but they are included on the tax returns. I have the choice to get the printer repaired or buy a new printer. I do have another printer which used the same toner cartridges so I could switch without too much hassle but I have got excited about another printer - HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-3328060-236268-236268-3974355-3974364.html?dnr=1 - it will cost around £1,000 but it is duplex and A3. I don't print a lot but duplex would reduce my paper usage and the A3 would help when I am trying to compare two spreadsheets.
I might just get the old printer repaired still.
Does anybody have any views on the printer I am considering or has any other advice please?
- What are my legal responsibilities 254 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 45 1
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 321 4
- No more tax returns... 1,515 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 407 6
- Signed accounts for bank 247 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 468 10
- Landing clients 389 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,138 22
- Termination Payment 175 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 185 3
- CRM / marketing 99 2
- Allocation of income from property 750 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,867 28
- Opening a Quick books file 112 1
- 64-8 problems 513 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 345 10
- Payment on account reminders 236 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 107 3
- Hello 516 4