HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2605dn but one of the colours won't print (magenta). I don't print magenta much but they are included on the tax returns. I have the choice to get the printer repaired or buy a new printer. I do have another printer which used the same toner cartridges so I could switch without too much hassle but I have got excited about another printer - HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-3328060-236268-236268-3974355-3974364.html?dnr=1 - it will cost around £1,000 but it is duplex and A3. I don't print a lot but duplex would reduce my paper usage and the A3 would help when I am trying to compare two spreadsheets.
I might just get the old printer repaired still.
Does anybody have any views on the printer I am considering or has any other advice please?
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 147 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 476 7
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 559 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 111 5
- Corrupt Excel File 659 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 322 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,947 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,160 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 272 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 357 7
- Personal Tax 391 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,606 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 107 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 205 4
- last minute request 434 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,233 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 299 2