HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2605dn but one of the colours won't print (magenta). I don't print magenta much but they are included on the tax returns. I have the choice to get the printer repaired or buy a new printer. I do have another printer which used the same toner cartridges so I could switch without too much hassle but I have got excited about another printer - HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-3328060-236268-236268-3974355-3974364.html?dnr=1 - it will cost around £1,000 but it is duplex and A3. I don't print a lot but duplex would reduce my paper usage and the A3 would help when I am trying to compare two spreadsheets.
I might just get the old printer repaired still.
Does anybody have any views on the printer I am considering or has any other advice please?
- Deferring dividends on paper 91 5
- VAT Query on new build 49 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 110 1
- flat rate scheme 2,270 42
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 131 4
- Family Partnership 214 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 45 1
- P11D Car Value 238 6
- Signed accounts for bank 602 12
- NOVA declaration 91 1
- Business valuation advice 701 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,477 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,217 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 269 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,092 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 155 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 377 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 793 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 436 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 326 5