HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2605dn but one of the colours won't print (magenta). I don't print magenta much but they are included on the tax returns. I have the choice to get the printer repaired or buy a new printer. I do have another printer which used the same toner cartridges so I could switch without too much hassle but I have got excited about another printer - HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-3328060-236268-236268-3974355-3974364.html?dnr=1 - it will cost around £1,000 but it is duplex and A3. I don't print a lot but duplex would reduce my paper usage and the A3 would help when I am trying to compare two spreadsheets.
I might just get the old printer repaired still.
Does anybody have any views on the printer I am considering or has any other advice please?
- last minute request 93 2
- GP ACCOUNTS 50 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 358 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 44 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 193 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,116 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 634 6
- Overseas workday relief 129 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 251 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 654 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 84 1
- MVL 251 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,487 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 115 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 728 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 84 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 247 4
- AccountingWEB survey 368 4
- An IT question 372 8