HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2605dn but one of the colours won't print (magenta). I don't print magenta much but they are included on the tax returns. I have the choice to get the printer repaired or buy a new printer. I do have another printer which used the same toner cartridges so I could switch without too much hassle but I have got excited about another printer - HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-3328060-236268-236268-3974355-3974364.html?dnr=1 - it will cost around £1,000 but it is duplex and A3. I don't print a lot but duplex would reduce my paper usage and the A3 would help when I am trying to compare two spreadsheets.
I might just get the old printer repaired still.
Does anybody have any views on the printer I am considering or has any other advice please?
- Insovent companies 838 18
- Rounding errors on CT600 93 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,284 48
- BrightPay quirks 154 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 80 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 780 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,162 31
- Website Content 71 1
- Mortgage Reference 469 5
- Personal Tax 611 12
- New Build 141 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 110 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 143 1
- USA Tax Query 277 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 422 5
- last minute request 628 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 330 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 363 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,721 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 983 6