HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2605dn but one of the colours won't print (magenta). I don't print magenta much but they are included on the tax returns. I have the choice to get the printer repaired or buy a new printer. I do have another printer which used the same toner cartridges so I could switch without too much hassle but I have got excited about another printer - HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-3328060-236268-236268-3974355-3974364.html?dnr=1 - it will cost around £1,000 but it is duplex and A3. I don't print a lot but duplex would reduce my paper usage and the A3 would help when I am trying to compare two spreadsheets.
I might just get the old printer repaired still.
Does anybody have any views on the printer I am considering or has any other advice please?
- Sage Priority Support 83 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 98 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 475 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 341 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 116 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 106 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 123 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,830 26
- Missing tax return 162 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 157 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 552 18
- Physiotherapy 237 3
- Inflation and fees 1,215 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 158 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 143 1