HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn
I have a HP Color LaserJet 2605dn but one of the colours won't print (magenta). I don't print magenta much but they are included on the tax returns. I have the choice to get the printer repaired or buy a new printer. I do have another printer which used the same toner cartridges so I could switch without too much hassle but I have got excited about another printer - HP Colour LaserJet Professional CP5225dn http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-3328060-236268-236268-3974355-3974364.html?dnr=1 - it will cost around £1,000 but it is duplex and A3. I don't print a lot but duplex would reduce my paper usage and the A3 would help when I am trying to compare two spreadsheets.
I might just get the old printer repaired still.
Does anybody have any views on the printer I am considering or has any other advice please?
- Where can I get the information for this 366 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 204 3
- CGT &LLP 79 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 104 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 129 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 393 7
- break even point 171 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 115 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 246 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 138 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 96 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 155 1