H&W - vans and cars, his and hers!!!
Wife is [sole trader] employer with two shops.
Husband works as employee [admin, etc]. Husband works from home office [no room at either shop for office].
Husband has a co car and a co van [pays BIK on car, no personal use on van so no BIK].
Husband uses van for travel to both work shops – still no BIK as it’s not classed as personal.
Wife has a car….claims business use on a % of total costs basis. [Home to work NOT claimed as business].
Q1 - Husband gives wife a lift to work in van….what now???
Q2 – Can husband use wife’s car for business mileage [starting from home], thereby increasing the business use %, or would he have to go to a shop to pick up the car, or disallow the first 4 miles [distance to largest shop] of any journey??
- FHL - hedge purchase 98 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 519 18
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 264 3
- Fees 463 6
- HMRC Post 579 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 430 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 178 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 441 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 288 3
- www.pool.adzio 158 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 188 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,879 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 285 3
- Transactions with directors 480 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 313 9
- Non VAT invoices 249 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,434 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 280 5
- Form 17 Download 197 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 598 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 766
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 419
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 370
- Electric Car 303
- S222 Charge 250
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 214
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 190
- AIA 188
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 182