I just don't know what to charge for this...
I have had an enquiry from a prospect who just wants some company accounts 'signing off'.
He says there is hardly any paperwork, there was not much trade in the year (about £11k's worth) and he just needs the accounts prepared by an accountant and all the relevant forms submitted.
Does anyone get this sort of work and, if so, what do you charge?
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 35 1
- Post AAT? 699 4
- Second Limited Company 132 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,670 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 291 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,554 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 78 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 235 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 223 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 117 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 911 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 517 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 163 1