I need a Vat consultant who knows about estate agents and tour operators

I have a client who is a travel agent/tour operator.

Could members please recommend an experienced Vat practicioner who can advise about the relevant issues.

I have no experience at all in this area.


There are 7 comments. Login or register to view them.

professional body

david5541 |

Yes of course, i would pay for it

aadil |

be specific

david5541 |

Travel Agents

leshoward |
leshoward's picture

Estate Agents

dannybard |

Travel agents

The VAT Doctor |
The VAT Doctor's picture


aadil |