I really want to understand WIP financial accounting more
As the title says, I want to understand how to account for WIP and stock a lot better then I currently do. I studied it every so slightly at AAT about 3 years a go but have forgotten much of it.
The old google throws up too many American sites that seem useless.
Can anyone recommend any decent study texts / guides on this topic?
- Family Partnership 189 4
- Signed accounts for bank 587 12
- NOVA declaration 77 1
- P11D Car Value 211 5
- Business valuation advice 688 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,446 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,207 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 232 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,082 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 120 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 367 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 108 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 767 11
- flat rate scheme 2,250 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 415 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 305 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 214 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 210 3
- Termination Payment 531 15