I really want to understand WIP financial accounting more
As the title says, I want to understand how to account for WIP and stock a lot better then I currently do. I studied it every so slightly at AAT about 3 years a go but have forgotten much of it.
The old google throws up too many American sites that seem useless.
Can anyone recommend any decent study texts / guides on this topic?
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 153 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 84 1
- Post AAT? 707 4
- Second Limited Company 143 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,682 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 293 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 184 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,564 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 99 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 254 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 224 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,301 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 915 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 512 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 297 8
- Probate services 373 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 532 20
- trading losses allowable? 762 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 172 1