If all supplies are exempt should they still register for VAT?
Client supplies ambulance services which are exempt from VAT. If they go over the registration threshold do they still need to register for VAT?
One of there customers has asked for a VAT exemption certificate, what is this and where would they get it?
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 185 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 923 38
- GRNI - Normal Balance 128 4
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 86 1
- Compare 2 lists 1,732 32
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 197 4
- Voluntary dissolution of company 178 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,323 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 127 1
- Post AAT? 717 4
- Second Limited Company 154 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,689 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 297 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 185 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,576 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 271 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 229 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 826 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 520 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 304 8